India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

At Last ASR... (Page 20)

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I know right? Finally the acknowledgement. The best and first way to correct your mistake is by acknowledging it and today Arnav finally did it. Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlOmNaMaSteOmrima

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by ogive_nab

Nice Post Rima.Thumbs Up.n its double maza to read praising on ASR in your post.ROFL

I apprehended Khushi's pain deeply today also..b/c she is that type gal who can't sustain if anyone remains upset on her..but i were in peace b/c i knew her laad governor is with her from now always...n when arnav had confessed the way their marriage was happened here Khushi had no fault!!!!! pause this place Rima!! n once see Khushi's calm face how much her cute face was glittering as peacefully hearing that magical line from her hubby. Smile

The last scene was mindblowing..i have no speech to say about this scene..i already said bang on to Arnav yesterday!!Clap Even it was more adorable than my thinking level...i thought Arnav will take to Khushi in room from door but it was more beautiful to see Arnav stood with khushi out of door..by this way he proved not only he loves khushi a lot of but also he showed proper respect to khushi as his wife at right time n right place.

Furthermore, i m again saying to u keep faith on Arnav now..he will never tolerate humiliation of Khushi by dadi in future also..n about mami!! why do we take panic that mami taunts khushi n arnav keeps mum all times?? the lady who can say to her mom-in-laws that have u any boy friend?? tell me will any scolding or lecture work on her??never ever!! n everyone of rm family knows this!! So, keep mami aside.

enjoy the double maza while it lasts
</div>
kal kisko pata hai
i want to trust him. but he has let khushi down a thousand times. chalo dekte hain

there is huge difference b/w arhi's relationship amidst today n yesterday yaar..time is now forwarding n changing..with time Arnav is also changing a lot of slowly slowly..though here is no guarantee what gud or bad will happen with khushi in next but what is doing Arnav with khushi at present for this we can keep faith on Arnav properly..es mae tho koyi problem nahi na!!LOL n the most important matter is khushi is so happy with Arnav..khushi happy tho mae vi happy.LOL

i want to jkeep faith
i take baby steps
but he breaks it...
<div>
but this time i am hoping he doesn't

rima,lol i know u r hoping otherwise, u couldn't praise on asr so nicely in ur post..dhekno i m fan of both arhi after that i can't say so orderly like u.

actually i absolutely love asr. that is why i am double hard on him because each time he lets me down

frankly, i have started to do belief on him fully to see arnav's crumbling when khushi had gone in unconsciousness,n this scene was the most heart wrenching scene among of all,though he accused again khushi in middle way,but i thought its not easy to change anyone's deep-rooted perception. N truely, khushi's pure love changed him slowly slowly..even,i would like to say khushi conquered him..hence, i hope in next all will b well with khushi atleas fr arnav's side!

Edited by ogive_nab - 07 August 2012 at 12:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Yes Rima...today was indeed what we had been waiting for from such a long time...
Arnav pushing aside everything else and supporting his wife, her dignity, her position and significance in his life, THEIR LOVE...
Everything...he protected everything today...and this is just the beginning...he is slowly doing things that Khushi and their relationship deserves...
Me happy and proud!

Manal <3

Edited by -Manal.A- - 07 August 2012 at 12:59pm

rima

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Rima well said

rima

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I know he finally gave her the respect that she deserved. In fact he left the room of his house to stand with Khushi. I loved this ASR. The problem/plus point about his character is that his small flaws looks big and his small good deeds wins our hearts immediately :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-rima

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Tongue

rima

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
I agree but I love LOVE the disclaimer ROFL It had me laughing out loud literally ROFL Love how u added it very sharp gosh I can tell how much u love Khushi LOL Really mean this no sarcasm :3
Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
ye duniya ke sabse achha pati Heart

Go to top