Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

At Last ASR... (Page 19)

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

aww di today i was neck deep in the episode myself that i didn't see the topic till now and frankly the episode was a beauty in its own right that i forgot every other thing!!

u know u brought tears to my eyes with the line 'iss duniya me sabse achcha pati'
while i read it, i saw this sweet girl telling it to her mother, trying to reassure her...and today that reassurance stood up for itself as it proved that her wishes, and dreams were well placed for he did live up to them finally!!

did u see the tears in her eyes when he assumed the rightful place beside her...i actually had tears in my eyes too for the sheer beauty and wonder of that very moment...it was magical...truly heaven created for this specific part of earth...

iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?
once again they live up to the title in its very essence...and i am falling even more crazily in love with this serial as it happens!

amazing post as usual!!

Sunara IPKKND never fails to make us so happy oneday and leaves us heart broken onedaySmile. We love this serial so much because it teaches us that we should not give up in anything LOL By the way the episode was good, i want ASR to stand by Khushi always

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlrima

ArnavKiiDeewani Goldie
ArnavKiiDeewani
ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Since the 12th July outburst went waste and i didnt find logic what was the need to show that and make ASR villain in our eyes if he has to be shown caring again.  The scene was very important but remained unused and we are completing its 1 month on this weekend.

So my one question ..Suppose if the makers again show that ARNAV will lambast Khushi for his past and then Khushi finally leaving RM for never to return back. And then the redemption where  Khushi would be more agressive and wont get sentimental by arnav's apologies again. Arnav trying very hard by being soft, Not forceful. And finally one day if she sees arnav  hospitalised she breaks herself and accepts him back. 
So can we now in future expect such things or is it that
Arnav might lambast her and again it will go unutilised just by 1 sorry or gifting jalebis in bedroom.

Or now u want the redemption to be scrapped permanently??
What u think??
Is it that the redemption was reserved for ARNAV's past revelation as this time Arnav will be more furious at Khushi without any choice.

I think the makers should clear through media about it especially their chamchaas Rngmunch and Fuze.  We are not asking details .Just 1 question is redemption a possibility in IPK or not?? Just yes or no from the 4 lions. I dont think this news will affect the show. Anyways without any revelation also the TRP's have not surpasses Diya bati as if. Huh.. So what u all think???
see the other serials are foten cliched and follow a different mass interest route

ipk was different and gained that audience.

then they tried to be too different and had neither us nor them

they have a long way to go

believe me redemption and some interest will be fun to get them to top 5.

redemption has to happen...but not one more pain for khushi...puleej

You are correct but  again a wound for Khushi for redemption i guess, although i dont wish .
Once u said rima in earlier posts last month that Arnav loves healing by giving more wounds. This might  come into effect. 
i love the ipk from starting till Payash wedding and  some parts like Holi, Heer -ranjha..and  now sometimes i feel was it the same team who made me go gaga about this show.I dont know why i feel sometimes iam watching another show. Can never ever forget Asr's jealous act with NK, the bangle scenes. Love was so much in air without confession too.The magic was so much that telephonic I love You faded near those iconic moments. I wish if that arnav desperation for Khushi before hate marriage could go on for a month.. And i wish if it could be brought back. 
Somehow this Contract  marriage spoiled a lot of it and "delay in redemption" is icing on the cake to the present difficult situation for Impatient audience

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

aww di today i was neck deep in the episode myself that i didn't see the topic till now and frankly the episode was a beauty in its own right that i forgot every other thing!!

u know u brought tears to my eyes with the line 'iss duniya me sabse achcha pati'
while i read it, i saw this sweet girl telling it to her mother, trying to reassure her...and today that reassurance stood up for itself as it proved that her wishes, and dreams were well placed for he did live up to them finally!!

did u see the tears in her eyes when he assumed the rightful place beside her...i actually had tears in my eyes too for the sheer beauty and wonder of that very moment...it was magical...truly heaven created for this specific part of earth...

iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?
once again they live up to the title in its very essence...and i am falling even more crazily in love with this serial as it happens!

amazing post as usual!!
i was wondering where you were and then assumed you were busy with your post

i too felt a lot in this episode.

khushi is so easily pleased.

all she wants is asr by her side.

that simple.

loved the episode and everything along with it
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaddyAddy

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by MaddyAddy

true!
i think tomorrow too it will stay the same .. the rift between Dadi and Arnav will work to push Arnav and Khushi together Smile.

Everytime Dadi tries to look down on her, Arnav will stand by her and make her feel she is on cloud 9! he has transformed into her beloved husband now
dadi is the official new cupid

LOL Rima! haha!
found this apt for the ASR dadi cupid scenario

Smilegood one

StormChaser

peggy Newbie
peggy
peggy

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Yeah! waY TO GO arnaV! I nearly raped the replay button just to listen the best dialogue ever! LOVE u arnav and khushi!

rima

boisecrazy Goldie
boisecrazy
boisecrazy

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Agree w u Rima..ASR/Arnav was the best husband today. Today we saw ASR more than Arnav and still he showed us that he is beside her and he will be loyal to her. I am having FB where Arnav told Khushi at Buaji's house that "Khushi, main tumhare saath hoon, tum mujhe bata sakti ho" He meant it today...and on that day...By the SBS promo/ad it looks like, it is now Khushi's turn to show her loyalty by being there for him..Can't wait for tomorrow...

rima

-Viji- IF-Dazzler
-Viji-
-Viji-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Everyone was dying to see this side of ASR...finally...
we gt to c it...hope we get to see continueslyWink

rima

Go to top