Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah! waY TO GO arnaV! I nearly raped the replay button just to listen the best dialogue ever! LOVE u arnav and khushi!
Agree w u Rima..ASR/Arnav was the best husband today. Today we saw ASR more than Arnav and still he showed us that he is beside her and he will be loyal to her. I am having FB where Arnav told Khushi at Buaji's house that "Khushi, main tumhare saath hoon, tum mujhe bata sakti ho" He meant it today...and on that day...By the SBS promo/ad it looks like, it is now Khushi's turn to show her loyalty by being there for him..Can't wait for tomorrow...
Everyone was dying to see this side of ASR...finally...
we gt to c it...hope we get to see continuesly😉
I know right? Finally the acknowledgement. The best and first way to correct your mistake is by acknowledging it and today Arnav finally did it. 👍🏼
Originally posted by rima

actually i absolutely love asr. that is why i am double hard on him because each time he lets me down

frankly, i have started to do belief on him fully to see arnav's crumbling when khushi had gone in unconsciousness,n this scene was the most heart wrenching scene among of all,though he accused again khushi in middle way,but i thought its not easy to change anyone's deep-rooted perception. N truely, khushi's pure love changed him slowly slowly..even,i would like to say khushi conquered him..hence, i hope in next all will b well with khushi atleas fr arnav's side!Edited by ogive_nab - 11 years ago
Yes Rima...today was indeed what we had been waiting for from such a long time...
Arnav pushing aside everything else and supporting his wife, her dignity, her position and significance in his life, THEIR LOVE...
Everything...he protected everything today...and this is just the beginning...he is slowly doing things that Khushi and their relationship deserves...
Me happy and proud!

Manal <3
Edited by -Manal.A- - 11 years ago
I know he finally gave her the respect that she deserved. In fact he left the room of his house to stand with Khushi. I loved this ASR. The problem/plus point about his character is that his small flaws looks big and his small good deeds wins our hearts immediately :)
I agree but I love LOVE the disclaimer 🤣 It had me laughing out loud literally 🤣 Love how u added it very sharp gosh I can tell how much u love Khushi 😆 Really mean this no sarcasm :3
ye duniya ke sabse achha pati ❤️
YES ASR is the best Husband as of now