Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shagun_sarun thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
rima,

the best part of your post was the disclaimer πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

really a brilliant n a high notch episode...just loved ASR today with all the attitude of his...mind blowing!😳
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
im really glad u all have understood me
thats all i need
muah to all of u πŸ˜ƒ

Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

most people in rm have a 555 stamped on them

en nambikkai tavraga poneda illai. eppa vennalum plate mattum ella full samayaleya mattiruvanga

LOL...🀣
Small doubt what is the significance of 555??? The number 666 belongs to the beast or Antichrist, have u seen OMEN...Dadi is reincarnation...πŸ˜†
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yups...totally agree yaar...Khushi's Arnavji...πŸ‘πŸΌ
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: ogive_nab

Nice Post Rima.πŸ‘πŸΌ.n its double maza to read praising on ASR in your post.🀣

I apprehended Khushi's pain deeply today also..b/c she is that type gal who can't sustain if anyone remains upset on her..but i were in peace b/c i knew her laad governor is with her from now always...n when arnav had confessed the way their marriage was happened here Khushi had no fault!!!!! pause this place Rima!! n once see Khushi's calm face how much her cute face was glittering as peacefully hearing that magical line from her hubby. 😊

The last scene was mindblowing..i have no speech to say about this scene..i already said bang on to Arnav yesterday!!πŸ‘ Even it was more adorable than my thinking level...i thought Arnav will take to  Khushi in room from door but it was more beautiful to see Arnav stood with khushi out of door..by this way he proved not only he loves khushi a lot of but also he showed proper respect to khushi as his wife at right time n right place.

Furthermore, i m again saying to u keep faith on Arnav now..he will never tolerate humiliation of Khushi by dadi in future also..n about mami!! why do we take panic that mami taunts khushi n arnav keeps mum all times?? the lady who can say to her mom-in-laws that have u any boy friend?? tell me will any scolding or lecture work on her??never ever!! n everyone of rm family knows this!! So, keep mami aside.      

enjoy the double maza while it lasts

kal kisko pata hai

i want to trust him. but he has let khushi down a thousand times. chalo dekte hain
StormChaser thumbnail
I'm over the moon today just for the same reason!
I couldn't agree with you more! Wonderful post and wonderful episode!
Right now, I'm just thinking of torture techniques for the people on my present hit list..Dadi has just been added to it... πŸ€£
Loved Arnav today! He is taking baby steps to becoming Khushi's Rajkumar..
I made a post on him and Dadi..Here's the link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62517804 πŸ˜Š
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soloperson

LOL...🀣
Small doubt what is the significance of 555??? The number 666 belongs to the beast or Antichrist, have u seen OMEN...Dadi is reincarnation...πŸ˜†

555 is one step ahead of 666 in beastliness😊when it goes below zero it is satanic hell😊en sonda kadai
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaddyAddy

true!
i think tomorrow too it will stay the same .. the rift between Dadi and Arnav will work to push Arnav and Khushi together 😊.

Everytime Dadi tries to look down on her, Arnav will stand by her and make her feel she is on cloud 9! he has transformed into her beloved husband now

dadi is the official new cupid
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkknd_gd

Looong overdue - this conversation.

In fact, I would like to see more converstion between them and not what we have seen so far (before the latest episode).

me too sensible cnonversation is the biggest need in ipk
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: punya25

im really proud of arnav today..
finally he treated khushi like his equal...his better half
he gave her the respect that was long over-due,acknowledged her sufferings...
he finally showed that he'll never tolerate any insult to his wife and wont care to be at the place where she isnt respected!

was this respect,acknowledgement delayed??
YES...but why complain when we finally got to see what we always wanted?
finally we get to see arnav-khushi as a married couple...and I'm not gonna complain

people complain because it really has been too delayed