Frequent Posters

.Naruto. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Start reading from page 20! Of that cc
.Naruto. thumbnail
I know koe mazak kur raha hay. Or woh bohat mar khaay ga! I wil kil him her! What eva!
moeen how is she... is she good looking... and i think she really likes u... 
.Naruto. thumbnail
May us ki pic nahe daykhe i dont know woh kese dikhti hay! But tum say ache nahe ho ge. Or mayre ridz say ache to ho he nahe sukti!
moeen pls dont be so rude to Tia... just see the pic or delete the pic but be cool... its not right to blame her... like the way that girl is doing... she even thought me and u have something between us when i said that moeen is my good frnd and i cant fight wid moeen... thats why i dont go to that CC... i just dont like the nature of girl... u better behave well wid Tia and all others... dont support that girlEdited by Such - 11 years ago
.Naruto. thumbnail
Such what! Oh come on she was teasing me! But kesa lagay ga agar a boy comes and say i wana be ur bf here's my pic? I was shocked. I was trying not to be rude i stoped her!
And she look fine. I saw her pic
u know wat some girls r desperate but that doesnt mean they are mean...  could have handled it well by saying well i will see ur pic thats ok but then being ur BF i never thought abt it... u can be my frnd like all others in CC...

thats it ... its better response... whereas i can see someone is getting very much jealous when Tia sent u the pic...

Tell me one things why the heack is divya jealous of Tia... now u must also consider this point becos even Divya is new to you ... may be u know divya from 2 months but be careful... 
.Naruto. thumbnail
Be care ful? I'l handle. But agar woh thora time lga k mayre friend bun k pic send kurti that would have been beter what u think!
yeah may be she is very much sad becos of some break up and is in search of new boyfrnd just to forget her past...

i know u cant be her BF... but u shudnt be rude to her... she cant do any harm to u... but all she needs is someone who can care for her as good frnd...

i m not supporting her... but i can see things in positive way too... 
.Naruto. thumbnail
I pmed her that she looks good! If she'l reply i'l say "we'l be good friends" and if she doesn't then ok! Yeh thek hay na!