I like Rock! He's the best! Un beatable. He's a legend a great 1
.Naruto. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Girls watch wwe! Thats a news 4 me!
.Naruto. thumbnail
Triple H is good. U like john cena. He is also my fav!
not just watching ... when i was in high school and 11th and 12th i used to have wrestling match wid my brother...

and also sometimes karate wid my brother ... i dint learn karate in classes but my brother taught me... he is orange belt

and i used to fight with my enemy when i was in primary and secondary and my enemy was my classmate and my enemy was a guy... 
sometimes for fun if i hit some friends who are girls... they say that my hand looks very soft but when i hit them its too hard and painful...

even i feel wonderful becos my hand is really soft but when i hit them its painful may be becos of practise... 
.Naruto. thumbnail
I m scared . U r The first girl i have seen who likes wwe?
yeah i m like guy and thats why i cant get much closer to girls... becos i dont like girl's attitude they r jealous and sometimes... ugh... 

but i have few frnds who r girls  like masi and shanthi...but  they r all dildaar like me... not kanjus and they r  brave... and so they r my frnds... not every gal can be my frnd... 
.Naruto. thumbnail
CM PUNK WIL FITE ROCK. And Rock wil beat the hel out of him!
tell me ur weight and heaight first then i will tell u ... 
.Naruto. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Such

yeah i m like guy and thats why i cant get much closer to girls... becos i dont like girl's attitude they r jealous and sometimes... ugh...

but i have few frnds who r girls like masi and shanthi...but they r all dildaar like me... not kanjus and they r brave... and so they r my frnds... not every gal can be my frnd...

u r more chosy then boys