Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

Ragul's ranks

mkkpb_fan Groupbie
mkkpb_fan
mkkpb_fan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Don't know why Ragul's ranks are not increasingCry

Almost all the actors of other shows are in top 100 but Ragul's ranks decrease week by week...
I was so angry and disappointed when I saw their ranksAngryCry

Edited by mkkpb_fan - 07 August 2012 at 9:09am

SparklesDB Senior Member
SparklesDB
SparklesDB

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Hey its becuz alot of fans dont comment on their pictures & leave comments for them daily... Thats the only way we can increase ranks if everyone write on their profiles everyday
mkkpb_fan Groupbie
mkkpb_fan
mkkpb_fan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
But this time there were many comments but Rageeni's rank didn't increase I was sure that this time she wiould be in top 100...Cry

But ya everyone should comment on Ragul's profile page as many times as possible so that atleast they would be in top 100

Edited by mkkpb_fan - 07 August 2012 at 9:22am
tanzeb Senior Member
tanzeb
tanzeb

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I am curious to know why star rankings are so important?  
Do they enable the star to get better shows?
akashnig28 Senior Member
akashnig28
akashnig28

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

ya... we have been commenting n doing all other things on their pages but sadly their ranking arent increasing much..

but whatever their rank... to me they are the BEST n CUTEST jodi of television...SmileSmile
to me rank doesnt  determine how good/great/bad an actor/actress is... rank only creates differences... (just my thinking...)
mkkpb_fan Groupbie
mkkpb_fan
mkkpb_fan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
@KarLYFan
You are absolutely right!!!
deebasd Senior Member
deebasd
deebasd

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Guys just to let you know... I have been trying to comment on RAGUL's profile but it says it does not allow more than 2 comments per ID... thats why am wondering why the other celeb's you find their members allowed to comments so many times... The 2 articles that recently published for both Mukul and Rageeni it does not allow me to post comments as it says I have posted 2 times...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mkkpb_fan

akashnig28 Senior Member
akashnig28
akashnig28

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I had posted some pics on both of them profile around one month back... After submitting it said it would get uploaded aftrt approval from moderators...but till now those pics arent showing up...
Cant understand why...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index