Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

the past 1 thing for sure!revealed!!OMG (Page 5)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Number.one.fan

Wasnt today's episode absolutely epic!?

We always knew Arnav's past - whenever it would be revealed - would be an intriguing track in the story.
But the way CVs are presenting it, laying its foundation, bit-by-bit is wonderful! Very commendable! Clap
Every dialogue, every action is there for a reason. Arnav's lines today were a precursor of things to come, truths to be revealed. - and the climax is coming up fast.
Im way too excited.
This track has got me hooked. Completely.
I am all set! Thumbs Up

i
i can't explain enough, just how intrigued and glued i am to this track!! omg i am insanely hooked to this!!

they r once again bringing the true story telling prowess they had in the beginning!! the real IPK is here!! and omg what a wild ride it promises to be!!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mistletoe-

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

U said it girl that statement was loaded. It gives us some hint abt dadi's nature. At the same time it tells tat Arnav is able to  see the truth for what it is... where his father is concerned Arnav is able to see his fathers fault but looks like dadi somewhere is a lil dillusional abt it.  

Makes my hope grow that later when the connection between Arnav and Khushi's past is revealed he will be able to see the truth and will stand by Khushi

Now we know whom Anji takes afterSmile

yes!! it was not just meant to give a description about her nature...his pain as he explained to her, stemmed out of it too...
and ya in this situation i think arnav clearly accepts the truth and for him his mother was the victim, never had a hand in what happened..
but for dadi i think she believes, if arnav's mom behaved differently to something his dad did wrong, the final catastrophe might have been avoidable..

hmm..it is quite possible that arnav may see the truth for what it is in future regarding khushi...but why do this little voice in my head say, that by the time the actual connection b/w their 2 pasts get revealed khushi and arnav will be too deep in their present relationship that despite wanting to hate her for what she represents, arnav will be in a situation where he cannot bring himself to hate khushi?

what do u think?

and honestly i think both sister n brother do take after their dadi quite a lot..  

thechaigirl

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

i found extra meaning in the description

ya Harshu, that is what i am also wondering about...there was a lot deeper meaning in his words. he wasn't just talking to put her at ease...
shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
May be his mother also wronged by dadi...dat s y he s so angry.nd did u notice dady's affection towards his father dat meanz she may consider whatever wrong hpnd in his past cz of his mom's fault eventhough his father s da reason...

princessunara

shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Nd da other woman may be other lady in his father's lyf...hope dat s nt Khushi's mom...oh god..i can't tolerate anthr hate frm Arnav's side towardz Khushi...enough s enough...
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shijinaraghavan

May be his mother also wronged by dadi...dat s y he s so angry.nd did u notice dady's affection towards his father dat meanz she may consider whatever wrong hpnd in his past cz of his mom's fault eventhough his father s da reason...

that is exactly what i thought too...wow...this is going to  be so damn interesting! and they r gonna kill us with suspense!!ShockedStar

shijinareneesh

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I thought the same thing! Plus, I think that since the conflict is b/w Arnav's mum and dad (as has been predicted), Arnav and the Raizadas knows something about his dad that his dadi refuses to believe.
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Yes..nw we can say da IPK magic is back...cvs plz don't play with our heart dis tyme..

Go to top