Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i hope the lady that Dadi is addressing is not Khushi's mom πŸ˜•
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

the one thing I felt did she told about Khushi's mom I really don't knw but I feel some thing really up to...

but yaa now may be Arnav will feel that his dadi will treat Khushi the way she treat to his mother??????

Im confuse but will see whats up to..
one thing for sure now..that is dadi may will tell Khushi to leave the RM ...90% sure from my side...may be she will tell when the end of contract day only...

vishali990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya u rite...completely agree wid u...
deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
what i felt was, as per him his mom was right and as per his dadi his mom was wrong and her son was right and for him his dad was at fault. 
sounding confused, so to me πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, the story just got all the more intriguing !!!!! 

It's like reading a mystery novel... U keep biting your nails anticipating whats gonna happen next!!!

Way to go CVs!!!! Hopefully TRPs are high now!!!!!
-Mistletoe- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wasnt today's episode absolutely epic!?

We always knew Arnav's past - whenever it would be revealed - would be an intriguing track in the story.
But the way CVs are presenting it, laying its foundation, bit-by-bit is wonderful! Very commendable! πŸ‘
Every dialogue, every action is there for a reason. Arnav's lines today were a precursor of things to come, truths to be revealed. - and the climax is coming up fast.
Im way too excited.
This track has got me hooked. Completely.
I am all set! πŸ‘πŸΌ
shar19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dqkytm

I feel like when she said "WOH AURAT" she was referring to Arnav's mom. and I think she will HATE khushi because maybe, khushi reminds her of ARNAVS MOM? 

even i felt da same..
thechaigirl thumbnail
U said it girl that statement was loaded. It gives us some hint abt dadi's nature. At the same time it tells tat Arnav is able to  see the truth for what it is... where his father is concerned Arnav is able to see his fathers fault but looks like dadi somewhere is a lil dillusional abt it.  

Makes my hope grow that later when the connection between Arnav and Khushi's past is revealed he will be able to see the truth and will stand by Khushi

Now we know whom Anji takes after😊
Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It better not be Khushi's Mom. I do not want it to be Khushi's Mom. May be some thing to do with Shyam but not Khushi, after all the Gupta's could not have hidden that from Khushi.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
asr wl  nt allow that foir sure...he wl nt allow kkg to leave him again...we have seen hw he stood by her today