India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

the past 1 thing for sure!revealed!!OMG

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Ok from everything that was told, well i figured out one thing!!

Arnav said to Khushi that 'dadi sees things in her own way. and if someone is not compatible with this view point of hers, she refuses to accept it and they become wrong to her'

he had so much bitterness when he said this...and it was clear he wasn't walking about himself..he was talking about something in the past, but not about himself.

and well i got the feeling that it was his own mother he was talking about..that something happened and dadi didn't approve of the way of his mother and it was a very conflicting situation..

that certainly is not the biggest mystery of the situation..but arnav's bitterness towards the old lady wasn't just springing from her deserting them when they needed her the most...it was also this fact...
it was clearly evident in his voice...the pain in his eyes as he looked in to the past and said to another loved one (in this case Khushi, who just like his mother was a daughter in law of the Mallik family) that it wasn;t her fault that she didn't comply with his dadi's wishes n expectations...

wow...i am just going crazy!!! IPK has taken an about turn and from yesterday i am just crazy for the show all over again!! and today it just hiked up 200%!! OMGG

The following 110 member(s) liked the above post:

nanikomaltahsinRain_dropankiLuvVultureTalonsvasnajmahfarushiSuzich123rishi_chhalFudge216aka08kshiti123sweety200yajuarhifan_loverrabiacasaredheartchaamaaabhiya1edward420sunshine33Mountainbreeze7sureeshazeefan 1varshamaharajPrasRasDieHard-KSGfancraziefanmariam42poonam.gupta12zenjoeAnuLovesBaruntomndjerrydeeptha93dhivyhappy.ukk_k_aaraina7Archu61DreamcatcherLIONHEARTchatterbugKrishma042advaitapayel3004akanksha_aatipreetDesiGirlsRockxxjustforusegnainahasheyAyalasun_89-Risha-priyankaaSyedaFaizaa.kaurarnavluvaPRUMBecsOwnMyCity-Mistletoe-Kasu4lyfesmile1412spsharmila-Anks-Cutee999sweet-fairy-Aimz--Rimsha-sizzlesarchie_79samin6teju695thechaigirleyesonmearshiipkkndluvArhiIPKKND-.Pearl.-NothingLastskushipuglyarchanakaarrsshhiiabhi_arshiloverISensedYou-Dreamer-StormChaser1yyy2krish3samanthanatrina2010-SI-zafi-happilyunknownHaRul-loverSidda8anjaani07sam88fj08ragvir.fanOmNaMaSteOmBigBoss11.SonaLuvZaSafpieryroseSrilathalolla-MKB-susan7.ProperPatolatash10polly_mkrima

NotKidding IF-Sizzlerz
NotKidding
NotKidding

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
i dunno y wen she said "WOH AURAT"...I FELT SHE Z TALKING ABT KHUSHI'S MOM...Shocked

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinMountainbreeze7PrasRasReginaPhalange-heavenspiritKasu4lyfeeyesonme-Dreamer-StormChasersam88Tish_Ani-MKB-tash10

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
i am scared of that lady whom Dadi was addressing , i hope she is not Khushi mom

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mskdscAnuLovesBarunKasu4lyfe-Dreamer-sam88ragvir.fantash10

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
sunara you are right. that statement had loads of meaning.

did you notice one more thing. they keep mentioning 'woh aurat'. wonder who she is

one more thing is arnav's dad seems to have been some kind of a scoundrel

me too am full on into ipk. it is back and hope it stays

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaser-MKB-OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Paawani..

i dunno y wen she said "WOH AURAT"...I FELT SHE Z TALKING ABT KHUSHI'S MOM...Shocked

I had the same feeling! Just hope it is not the case!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dreamer-NotKidding

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Paawani..

i am not talking about dadi's woh aurat comment...that was most likely someone connected to Khushi..there r no doubts about it..

but what i was talking in this topic was about the things Arnav said to Khsuhi today!! he was plain talking about a past incident..and that was not the final disaster..he was talking more about before that...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinsamin6

dqkytm Goldie
dqkytm
dqkytm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I feel like when she said "WOH AURAT" she was referring to Arnav's mom. and I think she will HATE khushi because maybe, khushi reminds her of ARNAVS MOM? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dreamer-

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
yes ther eis a hidden meaning to it its just thta we ahve to ahve patience as the track has just started and cvs need to pulls us along and streach just like a rubberband

may be the cvs dont know yet and are testing the waters

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aka08-Rimsha-sizzles-Dreamer-princessunara

Go to top