Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved arnav n chudail deserve it
ipkknd_gbdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YEP! Amazing dialogue on Arnav's part...I loved everyone's reactions as well:

Khushi - looked up at Arnav and actually realized that he considers her his wife, his "pagal" half, the half with no technical kharabis! :D 

Dadiji - looked very offended and shocked...but seriously, not allowing a bahu in a room in her own house...she's a guest, and she should behave like one...being old does not mean you can discriminate.

Naniji - very happy...she was smiling! so proud to have her grandson stand up for his wife.

Arnav - said it so authoritatively and naturally...and not to please khushi (cause he didn't even look to see her reaction after he said this) but because that is what he believes in...

BTW, this was the only scene with dadiji that I watched...(I have started reading the written updates, and then watching the parts that I like...used to do that when Bubli was around, when kidnapping happened, and jealous-anjali started...guess I'll have to continue it till dadiji leaves :D )
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
FINALLY he did the right thing! 👏Now I want him to shut both Mami and Akash up for good as well!😡

Lets see how Snake comes in and trys his tricks NOW! I hope that he tells off Snake and his RUDALI the same way! That couple are the most "Bottom feeding" and despicable freeloaders EVER!🤢

THEY bought this Dadi women here to support their cause! Why ELSE will she turn up after 15 years out of the blue? This is Snake and Poojali's "Joint Plan"!! Poojali suggested it to Snake, and Snake met the Dadi and pumped her up with LIES!

NOW she has come to further Rudali's cause in RM! They are SUCH SICK people! Anjali dosent love Arnav AT ALL! She doesent even CARE about him! Only about Snake! IF that is the case, then LEAVE and go to him! WHY are you still freeloading in your brother's house?😡

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I know...that was so cute! Love you ASR!!
Heyybabyydolll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ASR is just too amazing 😍
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
My darling hotwa is backkk...with a banggg... love ASR :)))))))))))) good post :))
gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lazyleaves

The last scene was totqally todhu and fully fadhu :D I loved his attitude completely. I felt like kissing him ;)

Even I felt like
but to me that was normal because I always feel so

gowri1712 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkknd_gbdfan

YEP! Amazing dialogue on Arnav's part...I loved everyone's reactions as well:

Khushi - looked up at Arnav and actually realized that he considers her his wife, his "pagal" half, the half with no technical kharabis! :D 

Dadiji - looked very offended and shocked...but seriously, not allowing a bahu in a room in her own house...she's a guest, and she should behave like one...being old does not mean you can discriminate.

Naniji - very happy...she was smiling! so proud to have her grandson stand up for his wife.

Arnav - said it so authoritatively and naturally...and not to please khushi (cause he didn't even look to see her reaction after he said this) but because that is what he believes in...

BTW, this was the only scene with dadiji that I watched...(I have started reading the written updates, and then watching the parts that I like...used to do that when Bubli was around, when kidnapping happened, and jealous-anjali started...guess I'll have to continue it till dadiji leaves :D )

yeah almost those types of scenes
Today I hated Daadi for her behaviour to Khushi after knowing that she is Arnav's wife

gowri1712 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

FINALLY he did the right thing! 👏Now I want him to shut both Mami and Akash up for good as well!😡

Lets see how Snake comes in and trys his tricks NOW! I hope that he tells off Snake and his RUDALI the same way! That couple are the most "Bottom feeding" and despicable freeloaders EVER!🤢

THEY bought this Dadi women here to support their cause! Why ELSE will she turn up after 15 years out of the blue? This is Snake and Poojali's "Joint Plan"!! Poojali suggested it to Snake, and Snake met the Dadi and pumped her up with LIES!

NOW she has come to further Rudali's cause in RM! They are SUCH SICK people! Anjali dosent love Arnav AT ALL! She doesent even CARE about him! Only about Snake! IF that is the case, then LEAVE and go to him! WHY are you still freeloading in your brother's house?😡

It is possible that bringing her  here is Shyam's plan..!!!