Very unlike anandi!! (Page 9)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by mahi12

Marriage is life long relation ...do we have one doubt Anandi will not be life long partner for Shiv or her intentions are not right she will say get out to him after she fulfilled her mother;s last wish .of marrying him ...no ...she might not be ready to give into her relation so soon but marriage is not only that ..marriage is a promise  where to two persons promise to be with each other always ...in good and bad times ...and Anandi will do that on every cost ...in arrange marriages people mostly marry on their parents will and usually get to know each other properly after marriage and they just not jump into relation immediately after marriage ..slow and steadily they move ..first develop some familarity with each other , friendship then love 

Nobody doubts her commitment to marriage and what it involves.The question here is not about what follows later.
When two people get into marriage it is because they want to share their life with somebody of their choice or their choice.
Here she is asking someone to marry her for reasons other than wanting to share her life with him and that person might have some expectations from marriage should n't she give a thought to his expectations or not?
what expectations ? Confusedshiv want to marry her on her free will ..that free will may never come from her side never then ?Confusedshe may never fell in love with him before marriage then? shiv knows Anandi will be perfect life partner for him he said he'll be lucky to be tied in this relation with him so ?just because she is not proposing him with flowers in her hand bent down on her knees marry me shivu darling ...because she is in terrible situation now it doesn't mean she will never live to his expectations ...Confusedand bold are you sure people always marry on their choice ...so  what are arrange marriages Confused

@bold that  is typographic error  it should be read as their choice or parents choice.Thanks for pointing it out.
We know that Shiv is marrying her for his own reasons.But she doesn't know that Shiv wants to marry her conventional reasons like wanting a partner.It is not the question of falling in love before or after marriage.She is not getting into this marriage at this point for conventional reasons.Considering that she doesn't know about his feelings for her shouldn't she assure him that she will try her best in future?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

punchlineParihoonmein_12wutheringrusha4003mahi12AnjanaYYZ

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Anandhi today was a bit selfish. She bashes Shiv for wanting to marry her, then she tells him as a matter of fact to call his gharwale. No sorrys for shouting at him before, no am sorry for putting you through this..nothing.
We accept she is in pain - but being in pain doesnt give you the right to walk over other people's feelings with or without folded hands. I mean - Shit happens to all of us. That does not give us the right to do whatever and whenever we please with other people especially when it will affect another individual's life. Anandhi just fell down a notch in my eyes today - which is actually ok. She looks more human to me now.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddoosunitasharmaParihoonmein_12Picasso9wutheringjiya25rusha4003aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@aparnauma...i understand your point now ...i think she will assure him both will assure each other for life long support and fulfilling their duties of husband and wife  its just one episode ..LOLnow the story will  move forward...abhi shadi hoe kahan haiLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshamonamie111Suchi-AnjanaYYZaparnauma

Shaista33 Senior Member
Shaista33
Shaista33

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

I am glad she is being like this. For once, just once, she is being herself with someone. Being honest. Shiv deserves the honest truth and he got it. She is a wounded, damaged soul right now and he is absorbing her pain with all her lashing out and accepting her for who she is. Anandi, in turn, without knowing, has done just that too... accepted Shiv. He has been by her side through thick and thin... she doesn't have to watch what she says or bury her true emotions with him. This is a construction of a true relationship and I am enjoying it. She is drained and defeated... Shiv knows this. I love her for this. She is saying how she feels. He understands her well enough.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

punchlineTheM5393Parihoonmein_12dlipmonamie111Suchi-AnjanaYYZ

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

She does not need to give platitudes about things are obvious.  If u agree Shiv does not require her assurance regarding her commitment then why do you feel she needs to make such overtures.  Both she and Shiv are measured people... they say just what needs saying no more no less

I agree with you totally here ... both of them are measured ppl ... Anandi does not need to give platitudes about things that are obvious ...  

All she needed to tell him was "Plz help me keep my promise to my Mom"  ... but then she was very clear in putting forth her explanation on what she cannot do ( she really didn't need to Shiv already knows she doesn't want to get married to him and she has no feelings for him )... 

if she felt the need to tell him that ... then why not tell him what she will do ?  One small sentence , would have made all the diff in that scene ... 

Unhappy ... for me that scene did not balance out ... it was more unfair to Shiv.

Well ... am off now ... hope I would have got over this in the morning  ...Smile ...

I'm a great fan of AnSh ... and eagerly looking forward to some good moments betwn the two ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmawutheringMisseshaaparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

..neelanjana IF-Rockerz
..neelanjana
..neelanjana

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

Anandi, has lost her mother. She is in grief. What else do you expect from a person who is in grief. 
They are showing her to be emotionally drained. 
And yes she is telling the truth the only way she can get married is , to fulfill her mom's wishes. 
And she clearly stated if it was otherwise , she would not agree to marry him

Shiv has the ball in his court. He can disagree ... but he won't cause he knows that if he does Anandi's grief will take toll on her and he wants to help her. 

He did promise her to be by her side and if this requires to marry her , out of compromise then so be it. 

He probably realizes that once they are married, she will get away from the grief and he can help her heal.

No one wants to take a bitter medicine but sometimes that bitterness cannot be avoided for the medicine to take effect.

I for one knew that ANnadi will never agree to marry shiv no matter what , and how long it took. Its only through force this could happen and when its happening I am happy that she herself is falling into this so now if she wants to get out or complain etc. She will have no excuse cause shiv didn't force her, she did herself. So she will have to force herself to look at shiv from a Husband POV. 

It will be hard for her , but due to guilt even, she will be forced and that will change her POV and eventually create liking towards Shiv which will  turn into love.

well said Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parihoonmein_12Suchi-AnjanaYYZ

jolenole Groupbie
jolenole
jolenole

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
OH people, just chill, she is in pain and she is telling him that she is going to marry him because that was her mom's wish and that doesn't mean that she will not fall in love with him...She is in pain now and her mom's death is only on her mind...After marriage when she see how great person Shiv isSmile and how he makes her laugh every dayBig smile than she will realise ''Omg this man makes me happy all the time''EmbarrassedHeartDay Dreaming, she will fall for him a 100%Day Dreaming!!!!

Edited by jolenole - 07 August 2012 at 1:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddooParihoonmein_12lifelessonsmonamie111Suchi-AnjanaYYZ

gun_k Groupbie
gun_k
gun_k

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Jiya I just read the first page and am posting this without having read the subsequent pages. I totally agree with you and it seems so unlike anandi to be oblivious of another persons feelings as she is being to Shiv. I wish they show later that she realises that she is being unfair to Shiv and lets him know that she cares for his feelings too as Anandi has always been shown to be considerate and humane towards everyone even JG .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddoosunitasharmaMissesha

Go to top