The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Suchi-

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by mahi12

Marriage is life long relation ...do we have one doubt Anandi will not be life long partner for Shiv or her intentions are not right she will say get out to him after she fulfilled her mother;s last wish .of marrying him ...no ...she might not be ready to give into her relation so soon but marriage is not only that ..marriage is a promise  where to two persons promise to be with each other always ...in good and bad times ...and Anandi will do that on every cost ...in arrange marriages people mostly marry on their parents will and usually get to know each other properly after marriage and they just not jump into relation immediately after marriage ..slow and steadily they move ..first develop some familarity with each other , friendship then love 

Nobody doubts her commitment to marriage and what it involves.The question here is not about what follows later.
When two people get into marriage it is because they want to share their life with somebody of their choice or their choice.
Here she is asking someone to marry her for reasons other than wanting to share her life with him and that person might have some expectations from marriage should n't she give a thought to his expectations or not?
what expectations ? Confusedshiv want to marry her on her free will ..that free will may never come from her side never then ?Confusedhow it can come when her  mother's last wish is sticked with her ..she will never have her own free will...Confusedshe may never fall in love with him before marriage then? shiv knows Anandi will be perfect life partner for him he said he'll be lucky to be tied in this relation with her so ?just because she is not proposing him with flowers in her hand bent down on her knees marry me shivu darling .. she is in terrible situation now it doesn't mean she will never live up to his expectations ...Confusedand @bold are you sure people always marry on their choice ...so  what are arrange marriages Confused

Edited by mahi12 - 07 August 2012 at 12:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111Suchi-AnjanaYYZ

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
nandi is said to be in shock, yet she still remembered her duties for sugna and family, so even if you look at it from a humanitarian aspect, she is aware of her surroundings and people in it, so why couldn't she spare ONE thought for shiv, enough to say to him "i know this might not be fair for you, or it might be difficult for you to accept that i am marrying you just for the sake of my promise, but i still am asking you to help me through this by marrying me.".....if she could have cared enuff to say THAT much, it would have been a perfect moment of understanding between the two...

anandi knows that she ants to marry her since quite a few monts so she didn't accept the proposal earlier but now he will accept her proposal as both DS and shiv have been trying to convence her so now she is ready fori t anandi means to say

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

BTW request is done to a human being and not inhuman or animalWink
LOLankit seeing  comments on Anandi today  i never knew i have done so much wrong with my fiancee ..i guess i should say sorry to him right now ...because when my parents chosen a guy for me and arranged our very first meeting ..i told him i trust my parents a lot .i know they will never take wrong decision for me  .. i never knew i was so rude to him . i thought i was honest to him there ..poor guy he must have been expecting something else Shocked  haye rabba mujhe abhi maafi mangini pade gi LOL

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bdoll

About honesty,
If she wants to be honest with him,
Why did she told that she build a mandir in her heart for Jagya and always keep worshipping him just like she told Ashi.  
She conviniently hide the truth about her love for Jagya to marry Shiv.
She should have told to shiv, i still worship Jagya in my heart, but dont worry i will fulfil my duty with you too.
I will do Vrat for him as long as alive..dont worry i will do vrat for you too as a duty.
I remember Jagya every time you get Jelebi for me.

Honesty is required in marriage, so do love. If a woment tell a man that she does not want to marry him for whole life, but for my selfish reason i changed my mind. Is n't it rude?

We hate Jagya to told that he hate Anandi as she is Gaav wali etc etc...why to hate Jagya for telling truth and being honest?

We Hate Gouri so many times for her over truthfullness...that she hate Anandi.
 We hate them for being rude towards people.

Why dont the same rule apply for Anandi. I love Anandi. But i dont support every dumb act by her.
BOLD & RED: U need to rehear her dialogue about that.  She said the TEMPLE is EMPTY.  no Jugat there - he destroyed his own idol/her feelings for him.   Where from do you get this amar prem for Jugat? 

Also I think you are missing cultural context and not comprehending tradition of arranged marriage to which she is agreeing.  Its about DUTY and COMMITMENT.

And Shiv is not a child he knows she is divorced, that she has emotional scars from that marriage that he himself has observed including her Jalebi issues, that she is marrying him to keep her mother's wish.  Don't see from what angle she is misleading him in anyway.

How is it selfish for her to do what her family and dead mother wants her to do?  If that is definition of selfish then Shiv is selfishly agreeing to marry her to help her fulfill her mother's promise.  They are both Selfish SODS or Nimrods.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 07 August 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111monamie111surabhi01Suchi-Blukitten

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

She is looking at his point of view - by being honest and upfront about what she cannot deliver - her willing acqueisance.    As for assurance... really Shiv needs that assurance from Anandi?  From any other girl I understand - but, Anandi?  The girl that honours every commitment - every rishta?   

OK ... she is very honest and upfront about what she CANNOT deliver ... how about applying the same honesty and telling him what she CAN do ?

As for Shiv needing assurance or not ... this is not about him... he really does not need any assurance from her ...I think he is one person who understands her more than she does herself.

Here,  Anandi who has the highest regard for relationships and commitment, should have assured the person (who's going to be most affected by this marriage , along with her) about her commitment and regard for the relationship ...  Any other girl, I can understand ... but Anandi ... she should have given him her commitment after her request ...Unhappy

She does not need to give platitudes about things are obvious.  If u agree Shiv does not require her assurance regarding her commitment then why do you feel she needs to make such overtures.  Both she and Shiv are measured people... they say just what needs saying no more no less

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 07 August 2012 at 12:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111Suchi-

Casper- Goldie
Casper-
Casper-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

Originally posted by ankit111

BTW request is done to a human being and not inhuman or animalWink
LOLankit seeing  comments on Anandi today  i never knew i have done so much wrong with my fiancee ..i guess i should say sorry to him right now ...because when my parents chosen a guy for me and arranged our very first meeting ..i told him i trust my parents a lot .i know they will never take wrong decision for me  .. i never knew i was so rude to him . i thought i was honest to him there ..poor guy he must have been expecting something else Shocked  haye rabba mujhe abhi maafi mangini pade gi LOL
jaldi karo ...you have done injustice with himLOLmafi mango LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12ankit111monamie111AnjanaYYZ

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bdoll

She herself told that to Aashi couple of weeks ago. Through out  her life she will worship him as a god something like that. Sometimes getting angry or upset on somebody does not mean she does not hate him in her heart. Ever though it is too weird for common people she herself told that to Ashi.

I think u didnt hear the complete dialog.
She said i worshipped jagya like GOD...made a mandir for him in my heart but tht same god broke my heart and temple.
Now tht temple in EMPTY and devoid of anyone.means jagya is completely out.

when did she say tht she still loves jagya ??
she used to love jagya...but not anymore...

Go to top