India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Very unlike anandi!! (Page 7)

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
so people r still saying anandi loves jagya ,v very well know she cursed jagya  .now how many proof u want that she does not love jagya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111Suchi-AnjanaYYZ

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

Marriage is life long relation ...do we have one doubt Anandi will not be life long partner for Shiv or her intentions are not right she will say get out to him after she fulfilled her mother;s last wish .of marrying him ...no ...she might not be ready to give into her relation so soon but marriage is not only that ..marriage is a promise  where to two persons promise to be with each other always ...in good and bad times ...and Anandi will do that on every cost ...in arrange marriages people mostly marry on their parents will and usually get to know each other properly after marriage and they just not jump into relation immediately after marriage ..slow and steadily they move ..first develop some familarity with each other , friendship then love 

Nobody doubts her commitment to marriage and what it involves.The question here is not about what follows later.
When two people get into marriage it is because they want to share their life with somebody of their choice or their parents' choice.
Here she is asking someone to marry her for reasons other than wanting to share her life with him and that person might have some expectations from marriage should n't she give a thought to his expectations or not?

Edited by aparnauma - 07 August 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddoosunitasharmawutheringrusha4003

Bdoll Senior Member
Bdoll
Bdoll

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
She herself told that to Aashi couple of weeks ago. Through out  her life she will worship him as a god something like that. Sometimes getting angry or upset on somebody does not mean she does not hate him in her heart. Ever though it is too weird for common people she herself told that to Ashi.

Edited by Bdoll - 07 August 2012 at 11:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharma

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

candyflosskaddooankit111monamie111

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

She is looking at his point of view - by being honest and upfront about what she cannot deliver - her willing acqueisance.    As for assurance... really Shiv needs that assurance from Anandi?  From any other girl I understand - but, Anandi?  The girl that honours every commitment - every rishta?   

OK ... she is very honest and upfront about what she CANNOT deliver ... how about applying the same honesty and telling him what she CAN do ?

As for Shiv needing assurance or not ... this is not about him... he really does not need any assurance from her ...I think he is one person who understands her more than she does herself.

Here,  Anandi who has the highest regard for relationships and commitment, should have assured the person (who's going to be most affected by this marriage , along with her) about her commitment and regard for the relationship ...  Any other girl, I can understand ... but Anandi ... she should have given him her commitment after her request ...Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmaPicasso9Misseshawutheringaparnauma

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Bdoll]About honesty,
If she wants to be honest with him,
Why did she told that she build a mandir in her heart for Jagya and always keep worshipping him just like she told Ashi...she didn' said that... her actual dialogue was something like this ..
  i don't believe in love at first sight for me this  is physical attraction ...love is worship for me ...from childhood to growing up i didn't know when i  made a temple of love in my heart and placed love there  as god   ( meaning Jagaya was like god for her )but the man i loved the man the man i worshipped ( jagaya) ruined that idol in my temple and left now there are empty walls  in my heart and i don't want any other name written on them  i don't want  storm to come again and remove that name again ..i won't be able to take all that pain again ...her dialogue was something like this where she said i still worship JagayaConfusedand i will keep worshipping him Confused..she said now there is nothing in my temple of love that i made in my heart just empty walls 
She conviniently hide the truth about her love for Jagya to marry Shiv...here i agree i have been saying it for a long time ...nobody else told shiv about Anandi Jagaya story ..at least Anandi should tell him all about her previous life and how much she use to love Jagaya   what went wrong in their relation ...so that these things might not create problems in future ..
She should have told to shiv, i still worship Jagya in my heart, but dont worry i will fulfil my duty with you too.  if she worship  jagaya till now will she able to curse him yesterday LOLyes she truly loved Jagaya ..worshipped him ..its was really painful for her to break her relation with him forever ..she might have a soft corner for him still ..and will have in future too ...its diffcult for her to get over her past but its not like she is waiting for Jagaya and praying he come to back to her .Confused..she may get all that back in her lifeConfused ...she know its all over so its over ...she doesn't love or worship Jagaya now like previously ... she 'll be completely sincere to Shiv once she decided to marry him she will  be sticked to him always ..she may  ready to help Jagaya in future ..feel his pain or sorrow ..but that doesn't mean she loves him or want to go back to him ..it will be like as a good friend 
I
 will do Vrat for him as long as alive..dont worry i will do vrat for you too as a duty...this is her last vrat for Jagaya as despite being divorced he is her her only husband ...and according to dadisaa's dialogues a girl only leaves this tradition on death of her husband or hers ...since Jagaya and Anandi are both alive and Jagaya is still her only husband so she is continuing her tradition but if you listened to dadisaa's dialogues what she next said this year no one will be there with Anandi to break her fast but no worries next year shiv will be there ..meaning next year shiv will replace jagaya as Anandi's husband so she will only be observing fast for him this is her last fast for Jagaya after that only for shiv and do we doubt Anandi's sincerity she 'll be kepping fast for jagaya her ex husband when shiv is her husband Confused

I remember Jagya every time you get Jelebi for me.  seriousy i fail to understand why are you guys are making a issue of this thing if she remembered Jagaya when shiv brought jelabi for her ...Sleepyshe spent so much time with Jagaya  many good memories are still in her mind ...is it really easy for us to forget our dear ones? .and Anandi use to love Jagaya so much .that was  first time for her someone other brought Jalebis for her that too when her divorce was near ..so she remembered jagaya   when she will fall in love with shiv she will start remembering shiv and jelabis LOL

Honesty is required in marriage, so do love. If a woment tell a man that she does not want to marry him for whole life, but for my selfish reason i changed my mind. Is n't it rude?is it really easy for any person to fall in love with other ...what surety is there for Anandi she will ever fall in love with shiv ? she might never fall in love with him ... love is not a easy thing one day with this person next day with other ...in arrange marriages do all people fall in love before then marry? ...then why aren't  they called love marriages why arrange marriages.?.. honesty is required the most in every relation ...in love too ...without honesty love is no love ..and since when did honesty has been considered as rude ? Confused

We hate Jagya to told that he hate Anandi as she is Gaav wali etc etc...why to hate Jagya for telling truth and being honest? 
We Hate Gouri so many times for her over truthfullness...that she hate Anandi.
 We hate them for being rude towards people.
Why dont the same rule apply for Anandi. I love Anandi. But i dont support every dumb act by her.
what do you think Anandi should have done today ..lied to shiv ok i love you please marry me or never fulfill her mother's last wish ...she doesn't love shiv ..she doesn't know about her future ..Anandi just doesnot want to fall in love again  not because she still loves Jagaya but because she don't want to be betrayed in love again .. so she should wait and fall in love with shiv .or forget about her mother's last wish ..for her her mother is every thing ..she loves her more than herself ..she told truth to shiv i am marrying to fulfill her wish ...whats really wrong in that? ..she doesn't know shiv loves her ..she only know he wanted to marry her she agreed but was honest to him this is my reason to marry you ...selfish she will be then if after fulfilling her mother 's wish she will refuse to stay with shiv my mother's wish is fulfilled now you go to hell will she do it?  no... so whats the issue ..?Confused

Edited by mahi12 - 08 August 2012 at 9:11am

candyflossCasper-monamie111AnjanaYYZ

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bdoll

She herself told that to Aashi couple of weeks ago. Through out  her life she will worship him as a god something like that. Sometimes getting angry or upset on somebody does not mean she does not hate him in her heart. Ever though it is too weird for common people she herself told that to Ashi.

I think you need to really go and watch the episode again.

She said she did worship the love but now that area is empty when the person whom she loved ditched her so bad. 
She cannot let that happen again and its empty and has no space for anyone.

Man she just cursed jagya yesterday!

lol seems like you want Jagya and Anandi together more or else you will not be looking for things which are just not there. 

Let it go dude , She is OVER him. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dlipmonamie111AnjanaYYZ

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya25

i want to say a couple of things:

@ankit111 i don't think its fair to brand people who oppose something anandi does as anandi-haters. liking a charachter doesn't mean blindly agreeing with everything they do.

second: no one has any doubt that anandi will be a good wife to shiv, and no one is expecting declaration of love and promises of forever from anandi either. the question here is one of pure empathy...

anandi is said to be in shock, yet she still remembered her duties for sugna and family, so even if you look at it from a humanitarian aspect, she is aware of her surroundings and people in it, so why couldn't she spare ONE thought for shiv, enough to say to him "i know this might not be fair for you, or it might be difficult for you to accept that i am marrying you just for the sake of my promise, but i still am asking you to help me through this by marrying me.".....if she could have cared enuff to say THAT much, it would have been a perfect moment of understanding between the two...

is it only Shiv's job to understand anandi's pain...can anandi not for one second see shiv as another human being who might also be in a difficult position????
Dear where i branded anyone ANANDI-HATERConfused i told so people STARTED HATING for particuler events, and thts wht some people mentioned in their post, if u missed take some time and read againWink as concern to how she sd hv formulated her thinking, thn everyone hs their own way to express thmself. We sd judge the people for their intention and not how they r formulating their dialogue. We hv evidence even in this serial, how talented Gawari madam in formulating her ill intended thoughts and forcing Jogia to dance on her own tuneLOL so how she sd hv formulated its not the reason to hate anyone ( again i m saying those who started hating her for itWink) but to see the intention, and intention of  Anandi was to tell the truthClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossmahi12monamie111Suchi-AnjanaYYZ

Go to top