India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Very unlike anandi!! (Page 6)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Nobody is expecting her to make her declarations about her undying secret love for him.Nobody is criticising her for requesting him to marry her so that she can fulfil her mother's wishes.
She is telling him why she wants to get married as soon as possible very honestly.She asked him to look at it from her perspective.But at the same time she should look at it from his perspective too.She could have just said that she is aware that she is putting him in a difficult position.
He was trying to tell her that she would find it difficult to honour the marriage.Marriage is not just a wedding ceremony but what comes after that.

Edited by aparnauma - 08 August 2012 at 8:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaBdollPicasso9rusha4003Misseshawutheringjiya25

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzy09

I feel somewhere in the middle.

I understand she is in grief...the way she just walked out when Daadi asked her to go out with Shiv. She looked like a doll.

I also expected ehr to say all that she did. She is an honest girl and with her background, i don't expect her to agree to marriage on her own.

But I also expected one more statement. Expected her to say, that I don't know if I am right or wrong to ask you for this favor. I am not sure why you should sacrifice your life for me. I am not sure if I can fulfil the expectations you ahve from me but I promise that  I will try my best. I may need some time to understand your expectations but I will try not to fail you.

After that Shiv's lines about I am happy that you will be my life partner would just have balanced out everything.

Maybe CVS forget or edited some dialogues. But it just felt that one or two lines were missing from what she said.
I agree, she could have been more mallow. She appeared slightly selfish today. Also fulfilling mom's wish is just for a day, but she and Shiv have to spend a life time together, so does she not think about Shiv at all? And why this vrat for Jagya when she has just agreed to marry Shiv?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmaBdolllavywutheringrusha4003

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
selfish aur anandi???? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Missesha  - vrat is not for Jugiya... its for nobody!  Its just tradition not for anyone specific this year.

Yes. she is selfish for her mother and shiv is selfish for her.  Its all refreshingly selfish of them both!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 07 August 2012 at 10:39am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosspoiu123ankit111monamie111surabhi01Suchi-

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Missesha  - vrat is not for Jugiya... its for nobody!  Its just tradition not for anyone specific this year.

Yes. she is selfish for her mother and shiv is selfish for her.  Its all refreshingly selfish of them both!
Oh ok, thanks for clarifying for vrat matter. I was fuming on watching the episode. I am now at ease.

I understand Anandi and what she is going  through, but what has disappointed me is that in order to fulfil her mother's wish she could have married any tom, dick harry. It felt like Shiv ki koi respect ya value hi nahi thi
I know she does not want to give him false hopes, but somewhere she could have thought about his feelings.

I also know A will honour her wifely duties well, but I just couldn't appreciate her approach today. Felt sorry for Shiv.
mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Marriage is life long relation ...do we have one doubt Anandi will not be life long partner for Shiv or her intentions are not right she will say get out to him after she fulfilled her mother;s last wish .of marrying him ...no ...she might not be ready to give into her relation so soon but marriage is not only that ..marriage is a promise  where  two persons promise to be with each other always ...in good and bad times ...and Anandi will do that on every cost ...in arrange marriages people mostly marry on their parents will and usually get to know each other properly after marriage and they just not jump into relation immediately after marriage ..slow and steadily they move ..first develop some familarity with each other , friendship then love 

Edited by mahi12 - 07 August 2012 at 12:09pm

Suchi-AnjanaYYZ

Bdoll Senior Member
Bdoll
Bdoll

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
About honesty,
If she wants to be honest with him,
Why did she told that she build a mandir in her heart for Jagya and always keep worshipping him just like she told Ashi.
She conviniently hide the truth about her love for Jagya to marry Shiv.
She should have told to shiv, i still worship Jagya in my heart, but dont worry i will fulfil my duty with you too.
I will do Vrat for him as long as alive..dont worry i will do vrat for you too as a duty.
I remember Jagya every time you get Jelebi for me.

Honesty is required in marriage, so do love. If a woment tell a man that she does not want to marry him for whole life, but for my selfish reason i changed my mind. Is n't it rude?

We hate Jagya to told that he hate Anandi as she is Gaav wali etc etc...why to hate Jagya for telling truth and being honest?

We Hate Gouri so many times for her over truthfullness...that she hate Anandi.
 We hate them for being rude towards people.

Why dont the same rule apply for Anandi. I love Anandi. But i dont support every dumb act by her.

sunitasharmaPicasso9

jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
i want to say a couple of things:

@ankit111 i don't think its fair to brand people who oppose something anandi does as anandi-haters. liking a charachter doesn't mean blindly agreeing with everything they do.

second: no one has any doubt that anandi will be a good wife to shiv, and no one is expecting declaration of love and promises of forever from anandi either. the question here is one of pure empathy...

anandi is said to be in shock, yet she still remembered her duties for sugna and family, so even if you look at it from a humanitarian aspect, she is aware of her surroundings and people in it, so why couldn't she spare ONE thought for shiv, enough to say to him "i know this might not be fair for you, or it might be difficult for you to accept that i am marrying you just for the sake of my promise, but i still am asking you to help me through this by marrying me.".....if she could have cared enuff to say THAT much, it would have been a perfect moment of understanding between the two...

is it only Shiv's job to understand anandi's pain...can anandi not for one second see shiv as another human being who might also be in a difficult position????

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddoocovalentbondsunitasharmaBdollPicasso9rusha4003wutheringMisseshaaparnauma

Go to top