Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Very unlike anandi!! (Page 5)

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

shiv knows that anandi is responsible enough..once she will commit she will live in it...anandi doesnt need any proof to show that...and she said that it wont be a burden to her...!...that was not a straight line to shiv ...but 

he knows that he can make anandi happy...
he knows that anandi will make everyone's life joyful..the way she did for jetsar and singh in the pain too...
shiv is intelligent enough to understand this...that this relationship will workSmile

i completely agree with you khushi!! Big smile...shiv knows it that anandi will not fail as a wife! she will fulfill all her duty as a wife!! Embarrassed and it does not need any proof...

i think here both shiv and anandi is right in their way!!...shiv knows it very well that anandi does not love him..still he is marrying her...this is what he is sacrificing for his love, his life! Day Dreaming...and anandi does not want to marry again..but still she is marrying shiv bcoz she wants to fulfill her mother's last wish...this is her sacrifice of life..for her family!! she is a gal who can sacrifice anything in her life for others...i bet shiv can not get a better wife than anandi!!! Approve

and last thing i want to say...i hope life will return them the value of their sacrifices!!..CVs will show it this way Embarrassed...do i need to say what i m hoping as the values of their sacrifices? i hope intelligent people will get it!! Wink LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123ankit111dixie123milindroseSuchi-Daltonikhusi_*AnjanaYYZ

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

Originally posted by ankit111

So people started hating Anandi, for telling truthLOL its true tht she is marrying to fulfill the last wishes of her mother, and thts wht she told. Now its up to Shiv to accept or not, why to blame Anandi for telling truth. Wht u expect, she sd tell to Shiv, see i suddely fell in love with u and want to marry on first available dateLOLLOL Dont think tht i m marrying due to my mother wish, but it was my hidden desire the day i first saw uLOLLOL I was just pretending, but now i hv got reason to fulfill my OWN hidden desireLOL i m just marrying for my TRUE LOVEWink  I think thn we wd hv appreciated her and she wd hv been like AnandiLOLLOL
exactly ankit  i agree with you really she told truth to shiv whats wrong in that? ...she didn't give any false hopes to him ...she doesn't love him right now she can't tell about her future when i will be ready to marry you on my free will or will that free will ever come ...her mother's last wish will always be with her so what she can say to him right now ...LOLlets wait and see when i will love you then i will marry youLOLhow she can say right now will she ever love him ?or be ready to marry her  LOLthat day may never come ...so in my view there was nothing wrong in her behavior today and Shiv too wanted to marry her she doesn't know he loves her ..she thinks he was doing favor after feeling sorry  for her ..so she today asked him  to do this favor on her  ..help her LOL
And we r forgetting tht her mother last wish was also to nibhaofying her wifely and bahu duty as she hs been doing so far, so its quite natural tht if she is getting marry to fulfill her mother last wish, she will nibhaofy this relationship. As concern to the love, u cant try for it or u cant force urself to love anyone, its just happens. So she cant promish for love, but she will surely try to be good wife and good bahu.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossmahi12poiu123monamie111Suchi-dixie123milindroseDaltonikhusi_*AnjanaYYZ

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

I think we really need to focus not just on Anandi, but Shiv's side of the equation here.  Knowing all truth, he didn't have to accept.  But, albeit with a heavy heart - he did do so.  Why?  I don't think its simply to honour her mother's last wish.  Most likely his reasons r much more complex than that. 

Maybe he just wants to b there for Anandi for his lifetime whether she accepts him or not.  Love is not contingent on another's acceptance of that love is it?

We all dingay marro about love... but, true definition of love is selflessness.  Shiv did the selfless thing here.  As did Anandi.  The only difference is that Anandi did it for her mother - and Shiv is doing it for Anandi.

I don't see the wrong in them being true to themselves and honest with each other.  Its not romantic, hearts and flowers... but, love is not a painless emotion.

@ bold red...
wow!!! so true.. Clap Clap...i completely agree with u...thanks for stating it so nicely Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

And we r forgetting tht her mother last wish was also to nibhaofying her wifely and bahu duty as she hs been doing so far, so its quite natural tht if she is getting marry to fulfill her mother last wish, she will nibhaofy this relationship. As concern to the love, u cant try for it or u cant force urself to love anyone, its just happens. So she cant promish for love, but she will surely try to be good wife and good bahu.

Agree with what you are saying. My only gripe about the whole episode is she could have explictly said this in one line to put Shiv at ease. It didn't have to be so implied.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringrusha4003poiu123

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Nicely put, Kushi, ANjana, Mona, Ankit Clap

It will take time for Anandi to accept Shiv as her husband but she will care and support him. 
In the SBB segment she did say that Anandi likes Shiv somewhere.. 

So the foundation is being set. 

As I mentioned many times before that CVs are trying to show a contrast between AnSH and JaGO

JaGo are always dindoda peetofying about how much they love each other , yet they doubt each other, disrespect each other, lie, hide things from each other. 

where as

AnSh, are brutally honest with each other. They do have disagreements and yet right away that disagreement just increases their trust on each other and I dare say making a fine foundation for pure love.

Anandi could have just said I agree to marry you and be done with that. but that would have left shiv confused as to why Anandi is agreeing now and made such a big deal before. 

I guess to emphasize her own doing, Anandi was honest that, I would have not agreed if it were not for my mother and by helping me you are doing a favor upon me. 

She is going to honor that favor and be ready to accept everything , I think she is mentally preparing for that physical part of the relationship. 
She does not know Shiv is in love with her,and when Shiv will respect her decision and tell her that he wants her to understand him and will wait for her , thats when she will start developing feelings for him

Yes its filmy , yes its cliche but isn't it the truth! 
Such actions do increase respect and create love. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossMisseshadlipmonamie111ankit111milindroseAnjanaYYZkhusi_*

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
all are just forcing even DS  t o marry anandi --so dear shiv he is just like a bakra who is made to marry so that wish of bhago is fulfilled and anandi gets happiness but anandi lves to be in sorow n grief ,she can't see this that a person marrying her has some feelings ,i too m disappointed by her feelings for shiv 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheeta

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

True ..her behavior is quite natural and many of us were band bajoing of Anandi on Bhago's ill condition  how  Anandi can  be so careless ...LOLbut now its like she hold her herself  guilty she couldn't do anything for her mother her mother never gave her chance now she wants to fulfill her mother's wish on every cost ...she just don't want to be that person who just couldn't do one thing for her mother ...actually here people are blaming wrong person Anandi is not at fault her fault is of Shiv ..why he never confessed his love for her ..he should have at least done it today..so that it would be easy for Anandi she is not hurting shiv either LOLhe loves her and thats why wants to marry her .LOL.surely Anandi will be the perfect wife for shiv ..we know one day she will fall in love with him but seeing today if she ever loved him or not she will fulfill her all duties of wife ...so if Anandi said today she just want to marry him to fulfill her mother's last wish it doesn't mean after marriage she will throw shiv out of her life ..my mother's wish fulfilled now you get outLOLshe will try to be his true life partner so she must have all this in mind that she will fulfilll her duties of wife towards her husband ..so where she did wrong with shiv or will do in future LOL

Edited by mahi12 - 07 August 2012 at 10:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossankit111monamie111Suchi-AnjanaYYZ

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapmaybe suchi u r right to give guess and shiv might be of same feeling tat she was bubbly type few days back and marriage and love of family will make her same again ,and her honesty matters and shiv also feels marrying her will be saubhagya and yeh ankit has defined clearly what was real anandi's point of view ,good Clap ,she will gradually come out and gain some confidence for this relation and respect for it ,she will be with shiv as lifetime partner  strong bonding

Edited by milindrose - 07 August 2012 at 10:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111Suchi-AnjanaYYZ

Go to top