India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Very unlike anandi!! (Page 4)

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
shiv knows that anandi is responsible enough..once she will commit she will live in it...anandi doesnt need any proof to show that...and she said that it wont be a burden to her...!...that was not a straight line to shiv ...but 

he knows that he can make anandi happy...
he knows that anandi will make everyone's life joyful..the way she did for jetsar and singh in the pain too...
shiv is intelligent enough to understand this...that this relationship will workSmile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossTheM5393poiu123samvi.monamie111Suchi-MalikaAnjanaYYZDaltoni

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
So people started hating Anandi, for telling truthLOL its true tht she is marrying to fulfill the last wishes of her mother, and thts wht she told. Now its up to Shiv to accept or not, why to blame Anandi for telling truth. Wht u expect, she sd tell to Shiv, see i suddely fell in love with u and want to marry on first available dateLOLLOL Dont think tht i m marrying due to my mother wish, but it was my hidden desire the day i first saw uLOLLOL I was just pretending, but now i hv got reason to fulfill my OWN hidden desireLOL i m just marrying for my TRUE LOVEWink  I think thn we wd hv appreciated her and she wd hv been like AnandiLOLLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosssukanyasylviabrick_redmahi12poiu123samvi.monamie111leo4everBlukittenSuchi-surabhi01milindrosekhusi_*AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I think we really need to focus not just on Anandi, but Shiv's side of the equation here.  Knowing all truth, he didn't have to accept.  But, albeit with a heavy heart - he did do so.  Why?  I don't think its simply to honour her mother's last wish.  Most likely his reasons r much more complex than that. 

Maybe he just wants to b there for Anandi for his lifetime whether she accepts him or not.  Love is not contingent on another's acceptance of that love is it?

We all dingay marro about love... but, true definition of love is selflessness.  Shiv did the selfless thing here.  As did Anandi.  The only difference is that Anandi did it for her mother - and Shiv is doing it for Anandi.

I don't see the wrong in them being true to themselves and honest with each other.  Its not romantic, hearts and flowers... but, love is not a painless emotion.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddooTheM5393brick_redBidaaifan09dlippoiu123samvi.ankit111monamie111dixie123MalikaSuchi-surabhi01Daltoniaparnaumakhusi_*

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

What I don't understand is Why Anandi has to think about it from Shiv's POV?  Isn't that Shiv's responsibility?  All she owes him is honesty!

I think she has to look at it from his POV... 

After all she's expecting him to look at it from her POV i.e. fulfilling her mother's last wish ...like "plz marry me , I have to keep my promise to my mother you see that right ? " ...

I only wish she was a little less brutal in her honesty ... And maybe she could have assured him that she would work to make this marriage successful ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393sunitasharmawutheringdixie123aparnauma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

What I don't understand is Why Anandi has to think about it from Shiv's POV?  Isn't that Shiv's responsibility?  All she owes him is honesty!

We are talking about a marriage her.A marriage is a marriage no matter what the reasons for that marriage might be.She is asking him to get married to her.There is a give and take in the marriage.What is she getting out of it what is giving in return?
That's marriage ... not decision to enter marriage!  Shiv knows Anandi and Anandi knows herself well enough to know that once marriage occurs then she will honour her commitment to shiv to her final breath, care for him, and be there for him.  Love is not a pre-condition to marriage and if it is for Shiv then it was upto him to say NO. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123samvi.monamie111aparnaumakhusi_*

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

After all she's expecting him to look at it from her POV i.e. fulfilling her mother's last wish ...like "plz marry me , I have to keep my promise to my mother you see that right ? " ...

I only wish she was a little less brutal in her honesty ... And maybe she could have assured him that she would work to make this marriage successful ...
She is looking at his point of view - by being honest and upfront about what she cannot deliver - her willing acqueisance.    As for assurance... really Shiv needs that assurance from Anandi?  From any other girl I understand - but, Anandi?  The girl that honours every commitment - every rishta?   

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 07 August 2012 at 10:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393poiu123samvi.dlipmonamie111khusi_*

TheM5393 Groupbie
TheM5393
TheM5393

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

knowing how anandi is, wasn't it kind of 'implied' that she would work to make this marriage successful... as in requesting to marry him ( no matter what the reason) does come with the automatic implication that she would try to make it work... ( i think)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosssamvi.monamie111AnjanaYYZ

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

So people started hating Anandi, for telling truthLOL its true tht she is marrying to fulfill the last wishes of her mother, and thts wht she told. Now its up to Shiv to accept or not, why to blame Anandi for telling truth. Wht u expect, she sd tell to Shiv, see i suddely fell in love with u and want to marry on first available dateLOLLOL Dont think tht i m marrying due to my mother wish, but it was my hidden desire the day i first saw uLOLLOL I was just pretending, but now i hv got reason to fulfill my OWN hidden desireLOL i m just marrying for my TRUE LOVEWink  I think thn we wd hv appreciated her and she wd hv been like AnandiLOLLOL
exactly ankit  i agree with you really she told truth to shiv whats wrong in that? ...she didn't give any false hopes to him ...she doesn't love him right now she can't tell about her future when i will be ready to marry you on my free will or will that free will ever come ...her mother's last wish will always be with her so what she can say to him right now ...LOLlets wait and see when i will love you then i will marry youLOLhow she can say right now will she ever love him ?or be ready to marry her  LOLthat day may never come ...so in my view there was nothing wrong in her behavior today and Shiv too wanted to marry her she doesn't know he loves her ..she thinks he was doing favor after feeling sorry  for her ..so she today asked him  to do this favor on her  ..help her LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosspunchlinesamvi.ankit111monamie111Suchi-DaltoniAnjanaYYZ

Go to top