Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Very unlike anandi!! (Page 3)

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I feel somewhere in the middle.

I understand she is in grief...the way she just walked out when Daadi asked her to go out with Shiv. She looked like a doll.

I also expected ehr to say all that she did. She is an honest girl and with her background, i don't expect her to agree to marriage on her own.

But I also expected one more statement. Expected her to say, that I don't know if I am right or wrong to ask you for this favor. I am not sure why you should sacrifice your life for me. I am not sure if I can fulfil the expectations you ahve from me but I promise that  I will try my best. I may need some time to understand your expectations but I will try not to fail you.

After that Shiv's lines about I am happy that you will be my life partner would just have balanced out everything.

Maybe CVS forget or edited some dialogues. But it just felt that one or two lines were missing from what she said.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddooTheM5393GocilijaBdollPicasso9wutheringrusha4003Misseshapoiu123fastforwardmonamie111dixie123aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Anandi is clear about her stance.  Time would not have changed her position or mind.

But, Shiv is not dhood peeta baacha here... He didn't have to agree to her proposal.  He did - Y? 

Instead of blaming Anandi for her bitter honesty, maybe we should think about Y Shiv said YES.  Who is best arbitrator of what he deserves from a relationship then Shiv himself?  Y does Anandi have to lookout for Shiv?  That's Shiv's responsbility, no?  To take care of his own emotional needs?  If this arrangement won't be acceptable to him then he had choice to say no - I cannot marry you  not under these circumstances.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 07 August 2012 at 9:45am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossTheM5393Parihoonmein_12Bidaaifan09poiu123monamie1110-SD-0leo4everBlukittenSuchi-khusi_*Daltoni

chitra11 Senior Member
chitra11
chitra11

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Me too thinking the same.Anandi was too straight today,she didn,t think for shiv's Pov.
But can't really blame her.she just diborsed jagya,lost her mother.she qas really emotionally hurt.
i really feel sad for bothAnsh speically for shiv.

Wonder where their relationship lead after marriage?
Anndi marrying only for her mother wish and she cleary stated that shiv too..so shiv also knows that it is a forsed marraige for anandi.
Future kya higa inki marriage ka.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
What I don't understand is Why Anandi has to think about it from Shiv's POV?  Isn't that Shiv's responsibility?  All she owes him is honesty!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 07 August 2012 at 9:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossTheM5393Parihoonmein_12poiu123samvi.monamie111Suchi-khusi_*

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheM5393

It is probably bcoz she is in so much pain... her divorce with jagya then her mothers death... just because she is anandi it doesn't mean that she has to be understanding towards everyone, every timeTongue...I personally think she should have been given more time for her wounds to heal.

We know that she is in pain.We are not expecting her  to be understanding all the time.She should have been given time.But it is not Shiv who was not willing to give her time.It is DS  who is not giving her time why can't she take up this issue with her?Tell her that she will marry according the last wishes of her mother but will do so in her own time.?After all it was DS who manipulated her mother to persuade her to marry.
Why take it out on him? 

I did not have problems with her requesting Shiv to marry her and help her fulfill her mother's wish.But after he said yes she could have atleast assured him that she will work at it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parihoonmein_12wutheringrusha4003poiu123

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Actually I am not very much disappointed with Anandi here ..she is in a situation where there is no option for her .her mother is everything for her ...she cannot wait and what  surety she can give to shiv at what time I am ready to marry you with free will Confused'her mother's last wish will always be with her in marrying shiv so where is free will for her and that free will can never come .she is not in love with him and right now she cannot say about future will she ever love him  love is not an easy thing one day with one person other day with other ..she needs some  time for this  .and I am very happy with this fact she made is clear to Shiv she is not marrying him  from  her own heart and mind ..on her own she will never marry  i agree ..she doesn't love him , doesn't want to marry him so how can she say i will marry you when i will love you?Confusedand when she will love him she can't tell now or will she ever love him ?Confused'Anandi want to fulfill her mother's last wish and she said to shiv you know all ..Anandi didn't give shiv in any false hopes she made it clear to him why she is marrying him 'nobody knows about future she can give no surety to him for future when she 'll be ready to marry him on her will ..seeing the present she did the right thing and I have no issues with her  here 'she asked help a favor from shiv and shiv too knows Anandi is right now in which situation and he has to agree to marry her and I fail to understand why members are saying Anandi is taking advantage of shiv's feelings ..Anandi doesn't know yet Shiv loves her does she ?Confused

Edited by mahi12 - 07 August 2012 at 12:56pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossTheM5393Bvfan123Parihoonmein_12poiu123samvi.monamie111AnjanaYYZ

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Anandi is clear about her stance.  Time would not have changed her position or mind.

But, Shiv is not dhood peeta baacha here... He didn't have to agree to her proposal.  He did - Y? 

Instead of blaming Anandi for her bitter honesty, maybe we should think about Y Shiv said YES.  Who is best arbitrator of what he deserves from a relationship then Shiv himself?  Y does Anandi have to lookout for Shiv?  That's Shiv's responsbility, no?  To take care of his own emotional needs?  If this arrangement won't be acceptable to him then he had choice to say no - I cannot marry you  not under these circumstances.

I don't blame Anandi for her honesty.  But, she could have told that she would try and honor their relationship if he gave her the time and space. That way shiv would have felt at ease too. She only spoke about her mother and her guilt.

She has to think from his POV bcos his life is at stake too. He has said yes because he loves her and to ease her burden and this was the only way out or else she might get deeper into her depression that she is already in.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddoowutheringAnjanaYYZDaltoni

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

What I don't understand is Why Anandi has to think about it from Shiv's POV?  Isn't that Shiv's responsibility?  All she owes him is honesty!

We are talking about a marriage her.A marriage is a marriage no matter what the reasons for that marriage might be.She is asking him to get married to her.There is a give and take in the marriage.What is she getting out of it what is she giving in return?

Edited by aparnauma - 07 August 2012 at 10:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetawutheringAnjanaYYZ

Go to top