India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Very unlike anandi!! (Page 21)

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
no need to be sorry pari814...we are  actually not understanding each other comments especially i very much ...so yeah better leave it then  spending all night on making each other understand when we are not getting at any end LOL...so the end of this debate from me too Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9

Neutral2 Groupbie
Neutral2
Neutral2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I dont understand why people criticizing anandi. If there is any fault its from shiv side.
1)Anandi first clearly mention to shiv that she is not interested in marriage. Still shiv did not cancel the proposal of ds. Rather he said to ds that he would marry after anandi agree to marriage.
2)When ds said to shiv that they will go to anandi's parent to convice her, shiv had a chance to not involve her parents but he simply say not to force her
3)When bhago show shiv photo and order anandi to marry him then what the other option has left for anandi.
Shiv hi kab se peeche pda h isliye anandi ne uses madad mange hai. So anandi is not wrong. But she is silly to not understand what is love.

Here shiv is also not wrong. He know anandi is her soulmate and he cant marry another girl. He know if he marry another girl there is chance of break up. Its a true love kind of feeling just like gauri have. It is difficult to resist those attraction. He is confidant too to make anandi fall for him.

Edited by Neutral2 - 08 August 2012 at 2:27pm

AnjanaYYZ

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Shiv's indirect tactics on his life partner backfired in the form of loveless marriage...that's all...
If @ all he has respect towards a concept called love,he should have confessed all he wanted to say right now...
He's again repeating the heap of unattended issues by dumping his family on to Anandi...
Had he ever considered for a moment that Anandi might b a human being with a heart...?

I seriously wish AnSh sort out issues rightnow...identify the hastyness of DS in roll over of events those went out of control, & convince anandi to wait till she gets back normalcy from the serial struck blows to bechari...
I demand Shiv say to Anandi with open mouth( not by sms) face to face that he can never live without her & ready to await births till she calls his name n catches his hand by herself...
Why can't he say it?

PS: I request none to take it 2 heart...
I just wanted a difference between the pure arranged marriage ( educational officer match) & arranged love marriage (AnSh)...i am expecting a little bit of masala...

If u still think Iam wrong...simply ignore the pov...u cn!

Edited by sreevask - 08 August 2012 at 6:15pm

AnjanaYYZ

Go to top