India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Very unlike anandi!! (Page 20)

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
parri814...Don't  want to continue this argument ...and once more i am saying you have deduced  wrong meaning out of my post...when i made myself clear i didn't mean that i have cleared my pov so i guess now your doubt should be cleared i didn't mean that ...you misunderstood and jiya misunderstood my post ...dont be 100% sure of what you think about others is always right if others make it clear so try to accept it .apart from God no one knows better than me what my intention was to right that post you took it other way not blaming you..it happens but now since i have made myself clear i didn't mean that so i guess now there should be no doubts in that .from your side ..i made my point clear..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnusha

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punchlinePicasso9

Picasso9 Goldie
Picasso9
Picasso9

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

parri814...Don't  want to continue this argument ...and once more i am saying you have deduced  wrong meaning out of my post...when i made myself clear i didn't mean that i have cleared my pov so i guess now your doubt should be cleared i didn't mean that ...you misunderstood and jiya misunderstood my post ...dont be 100% sure of what you think about others is always right if others make it clear so try to accept it .apart from God no one knows better than me what my intention was to right that post you took it other way not blaming you..it happens but now since i have made myself clear i didn't mean that so i guess now there should be no doubts in that .from your side ..i made my point clear..

Mahi, I don't want to continue to argue either.

You stated, that apart from Jiya, no one else PERCEIVED your post as mocking and sarcastic.  I merely responded that I did and further expounded on that.  You asked me for references and I obliged.  You stated I had no right to deduce anything so I explained how  I deduced what I did.  Unfortunately I do not have powers of telepathy to know what every posters intention may be, so the mere mortal that I am will have to rely on deductive qualities. 

NOW that you have elucidated your intentions, I Thank you.  
mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by parri814

You stated, that apart from Jiya, no one else PERCEIVED your post as mocking and sarcastic.  I merely responded that I did and further expounded on that.  You asked me for references and I obliged.  You stated I had no right to deduce anything so I explained how  I deduced what I did.  Unfortunately I do not have powers of telepathy to know what every posters intention may be, so the mere mortal that I am will have to rely on deductive qualities. 

actuallyi have said in that post too what my intention was while writing the post ..unfortunately even i am not telepathic to go in minds of every member of this forum how they took meaning of my post ...i am also mere mortal ..again what you were saying to me that we people stop you guys from cricitizing Anandi or something like this you proved my post as sarcasam but no where it said don't do this ..deduce meaning whatever you want i don't mind it neither i mind criticizim on me but i this thing looks not fair when your yourself have  no solid proof in your hands of meaning  and end up a conclusion you meant this for that i cleared my self ...hank you for understanding ...may we have get to chance to discuss good things in future ..instead of what you meant or what i meant ...no offence and hard feelings ...keep smiling 

AdorableAnusha

AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@mahi...i don't want to continue the debate of mockery or not  from your post but i support you here ...i didn't find your post a mockery..any post  in fact all things very well written Thumbs Up
Picasso9 Goldie
Picasso9
Picasso9

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by parri814

actuallyi have said in that post too what my intention was while writing the post ..unfortunately even i am not telepathic to go in minds of every member of this forum how they took meaning of my post ...i am also mere mortal ..again what you were saying to me that we people stop you guys from cricitizing Anandi or something like this you proved my post as sarcasam but no where it said don't do this ..deduce meaning whatever you want i don't mind it neither i mind criticizim on me but i this thing looks not fair when your yourself have  no solid proof in your hands of meaning  and end up a conclusion you meant this for that i cleared my self ...hank you for understanding ...may we have get to chance to discuss good things in future ..instead of what you meant or what i meant ...no offence and hard feelings ...keep smiling 

Your response makes no sense to me.  I mean it honestly with no hidden agendas.  Simply put, you made a blanket statement to Jiya about the tone of your one post being disagreeable to Jiya only. , I happen to agree with Jiya. You kinda reprimanded me about deducing things in your posts. I responded to your stance on what we can and cannot deduce.  I NEVER told you how to interpret my posts and what to or not to deduce from them. This is a free forum with guidelines and everyone is entitled to their opinions. When one is told to 'chill' and 'peace out', it indicates a friction or possibility of a friction to warrant use of these words.  So perhaps some introspection on what conclusions you may have jumped to is in order.

No offence taken.  Just responding since we have actively sought out to engage each other.  Take care and look forward to more discussions with you.

jiya25

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
pari 814....your responses are making my mind go crazy because i simply fail to understand what  you are saying .your responses are actually no sense to me either ...again if  you happen to agree with jiya or not with anyone what i have to do with it where i said you can't agree with anyone ...you put entire this that we should not be dismissed as  Anandi's haters if we say something against her...didn't you said all that to me thats why i said don't deduce wrong meaning from my post i no where stopped anyone not to say anything to anyone ..my post was purely for fun on my own but you guys took to other thing i indeed  have done a huge crime  that i wrote that post because my intention was completely taken to other side later i cleared myself i didn't mean that you considered it mocking its your view at that time  aprat from jiya no one else came forward that my post was mockery many people are criticizing Anandi here thats why i wrote you came  fine you agreed with her ...thats your view you do whatever you want what issues i will have ? i just cleared myself ..dont blame this on me that i am making fun of anyone ...don't deduce wrong meaning out of my post ...i meant this ..chill out or this that i found jiya's comment written in anger ...thats why i said chill out that was deduction she might not be angry i was wrong and i accepted that..peace out i don't want any fights here ..peace from my side ...guess i have to get extra conscious here next time i will think about 1000000000 times writing something ...i am very much newcomer still on this forum i have no groups here neither i am involved in any groups of Anandi fans or haters whatever ...for me everyone is equal ...will always be 
Picasso9 Goldie
Picasso9
Picasso9

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

pari 814....your responses are making my mind go crazy because i simply fail to understand what  you are saying .your responses are actually no sense to me either ...again if  you happen to agree with jiya or not with anyone what i have to do with it where i said you can't agree with anyone ...you put entire this that we should not be dismissed as  Anandi's haters if we say something against her...didn't you said all that to me thats why i said don't deduce wrong meaning from my post i no where stopped anyone not to say anything to anyone ..my post was purely for fun on my own but you guys took to other thing i indeed  have done a huge crime  that i wrote that post because my intention was completely taken to other side later i cleared myself i didn't mean that you considered it mocking its your view at that time  aprat from jiya no one else came forward that my post was mockery many people are criticizing Anandi here thats why i wrote you came  fine you agreed with her ...thats your view you do whatever you want what issues i will have ? i just cleared myself ..dont blame this on me that i am making fun of anyone ...don't deduce wrong meaning out of my post ...i meant this ..chill out or this that i found jiya's comment written in anger ...thats why i said chill out that was deduction she might not be angry i was wrong and i accepted that..peace out i don't want any fights here ..peace from my side ...guess i have to get extra conscious here next time i will think about 1000000000 times writing something ...i am very much newcomer still on this forum i have no groups here neither i am involved in any groups of Anandi fans or haters whatever ...for me everyone is equal ...will always be 

No problem Mahi.  Sorry my responses are making you crazy. Best leave it at that.  Smile

mahi12

Go to top