India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Very unlike anandi!! (Page 2)

Bdoll Senior Member
Bdoll
Bdoll

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Shiv is already made himself clear that..you are vy sad now, its not time to discuss or think about this proposal. I can wait. She still go on and on and said that she will never marry him if its in her hands...OBSOLUTELY REDICULOUS. MAY BE SHE LEATN FROM JAGYA HOW TO HURT PEOPLE FEELINGS. SO MEAN...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gomatidj0-SD-0

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

I agree. It looks like she has not given any thought to what expectations Shiv might have from this marriage.
It was like any way you agreed to marry me before might as well marry me.
She may be young in years but she had experienced a broken marriage.Doesn't she know what marriage is all about?
There is not even a promise from her that she would try and fulfil her responsibilities as his wife.
She has not even said that she would work on their  marriage and work on their relationship.
I would have been happy if she asked for some time and space after he said yes to marriage.
To me it looked like she was taking advantage of Shiv's feelings.

@bold: So agree with you Aparna.
She just wants to free herself of the burden of her mother's wish and the guilt that she has towards her mother's suffering. All the time she kept talking only about that.

I would have loved to hear her say that she would TRY to honor their relationship.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddoogomatidjsunitasharmaBdollPicasso9rusha4003SudhaSangeetwuthering0-SD-0aparnaumaDaltoni

TheM5393 Groupbie
TheM5393
TheM5393

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitasharma

Originally posted by TheM5393

It is probably bcoz she is in so much pain... her divorce with jagya then her mothers death... just because she is anandi it doesn't mean that she has to be understanding towards everyone, every timeTongue...I personally think she should have been given more time for her wounds to heal.

jis se shaadi kar rahi hai uske liye to understanding honi chahiye.
i know and i completely agree with u that anandi ought to have been more sensitive towards shiv's feelings, but at this particular time shouldn't everyone else have been more sensitive towards her feelings...

Just my opinion Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.aparnauma

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
agar anandi shiv ko love nahi karti to hate bhi nahi karti .anandi wife ki duty nibhayigi aur saath rehte rehte pyaar ho jayega 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111

sunitasharma Groupbie
sunitasharma
sunitasharma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunitasharma

It is probably bcoz she is in so much pain... her divorce with jagya then her mothers death... just because she is anandi it doesn't mean that she has to be understanding towards everyone, every timeTongue...I personally think she should have been given more time for her wounds to heal.

jis se shaadi kar rahi hai uske liye to understanding honi chahiye.
i know and i completely agree with u that anandi ought to have been more sensitive towards shiv's feelings, but at this particular time shouldn't everyone else have been more sensitive towards her feelings...

Just my opinion Smile
why should shiv be so sensitive towards her? he is not reonsible for her pain. still he is honouring her decision and showing his senstivit.

Bdoll

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

So Anandi ultimately requested Shiv with folded hands that he need to get married to her as she wants to fulfill her promise to her mother. Understood.

What I could not understand is this. Anandi is bound by a promise. Shiv is not. Why should Shiv be forced to get married to her just because she has to honor her promise? She categorically stated ,given a choice she would not have agreed to this proposal.  It means she could have got married to any Tom, Dick or Harry to give peace to her mother's soul, had it been the case. So Shiv is just a person to whom she is getting married.  Shiv is not special for her and she is not marrying him for who he is. Sorry,I do not share this view.

I consider this a slight to this gentleman.  I do not know if love will blossom later on. That we will see when we come to it. As of now, Shiv has been wronged and this will surely adversely affect the relationship after marriage.

You do a lot compromise to maintain a relationship, but,to what extent, that needs to be decided by you.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddoogomatidjsunitasharmaBdollMisseshawutheringrusha40030-SD-0aparnauma

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I understand she is in pain and is left with no choice but to fulfill her mom's last wish, but the way she has put forth her request wasnt right. She shouldve laid a little emphasis on Shiv's POV too. She after going through a troubled marriage, wants Shiv too to go through with something similar, isnt it?.  If Jagya mistreating Anandi is bad, so is this one where she is going to mistreat Shiv. Just like she loved Jagya and bore with the pain, now its going to be Shiv's turn to bear the brunt of her promise and pain.

Shiv is in love with her and I felt she took advantage of that situation. I totally get where she is coming from but really felt bad for Shiv too. He had no choice but to say yes to relieve her from her pain. This is the price he has to pay for falling in love with her. Yes eventually she will fall for him and all, but right now the future for Shiv is so unsure and yet he obliged to her request.

The way she stressed, she is going to marry him ONLY to fulfil her mom's promise was really rude and uncalled for. She couldve said the same thing in different words. She couldve told him that right now thats the emphasis but she will ensure she will be a good wife and try to fulfil her duties as a wife as well as she can. Cant she just say that?. Yes her mom's promise is her utmost imp thing right now, but for godsakes, so is Shiv's whole life for him too. Now that she is going to be part of his life, she needs to think of him too , isnt it?. Or else down the line, after 20-30 yrs, she will repent the same way she is repenting over her mom's death. She needs to set things right for her mom, agreed ... but that doesnt mean she should neglect other people in her life and their happiness too. Its Shiv's goodness that inspite of knowing what he knows and hearing what he heard, he said yes. If it was someone else, Iam sure wouldve rejected the proposal.

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 07 August 2012 at 9:48am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddoogomatidjsunitasharmaBdollNDDgirlPicasso9wutheringrusha4003SudhaSangeetMisseshanikhilageetfastforward0-SD-0SilentsoulAnjanaYYZaparnauma

Bdoll Senior Member
Bdoll
Bdoll

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
She told very rude words with sad face and calm voiceOuch? She would have waited for this discussion. She did not even told sorry to Shiv about the last time when she through tantrums on shiv about marriage. 

Missesha

Go to top