mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya25

Originally posted by mahi12

[QUOTE=ankit111]LOLankit seeing  comments on Anandi today  i never knew i have done so much wrong with my fiancee ..i guess i should say sorry to him right now ...because when my parents chosen a guy for me and arranged our very first meeting ..i told him i trust my parents a lot .i know they will never take wrong decision for me  .. i never knew i was so rude to him . i thought i was honest to him there ..poor guy he must have been expecting something else Shocked  haye rabba mujhe abhi maafi mangini pade gi LOL

i
why are you getting so hyper lady first chill and secondly try to understand context of my post i don't want to narrate my personal story here   but to make you understand i have to because you really made me do this  ...i said to him i am only ready to marry you on my parents decision didn't say i love you darling after seeing your picture i fell in love with you please marry me and  i have told many times to him  i never wanted to marry to anyone because i never wanted to leave my parents its like they made me  understand why marriage is important for a person and its only my parents who made me understand otherwise on my own i would never agree to marry to anyone  i am not bragging but this what i really said to him many times because like every girl i just don't want to leave my home and parents my siblings my family  so at one point i found myself in very much situation like Anandi ..i don't want to marry my parents made me understand .. till my engagement this getting marriage decision was solely my parents  ..after my engagement now i have started to understand my fiancee and started to appreciate what a gem my parents have chosen for me  and i am very happy he is going to be my life partner and to tell you truth my fiancee always appreciated my this honesty .that i don't shy away saying truth God give my parents long life God give me more opportunties to fulfill their wishes  but till my engagement this my marriage was purely my parents decision and my fiancee too knows it but its now like i am ready to marry on my own will too ..so for me Anandi telling truth to shiv did no wrong and i haven't said to anyone here Anandi should say sorry to shiv i am only referring that to me ..first read posts please then comment..peace out 

I am pretty chilled out, unless you think responding to your post is hyperactivity. I didn't make you narrate your story here...I was responding to your post where you compared your situation to anandi's and pretty much mocked the discussion happening in this thread (at least that's how your post came across, sarcastic and mocking)...

i understand your feelings about parents, family and arranged marriages. They are all very respectable feelings...but a girls apprehensions at marrying a stranger and leaving her loving family behind, and her being very upfront about her apprehensions and her reasons for agreeing to arranged marriage (trusting parents and respecting their wishes) is a little different than what we are discussing here...anandi's situation is slightly more complex than yours and her reasons are perhaps bleaker too...

i dont want to repeat myself here, but no one is saying that anandi wouldn't be a good wife after marriage...the whole point of the thread was that yesterday's conversation was a one-sided. just anandi's pov and her issues...there was no thought of shiv, and his feelings about the matter. some say that she is respecting shiv by being honest about her reasons...yes i completely and wholeheartedly agree...but was there no space in that respect to allow her to say that 'i understand that your reasons for wanting to get married and your expectations of a wife might be different than mine but i want you to understand my situation here? '

if that is supposed to be too much for anandi to say, then fine, let's agree to disagree...
neither i like to repeat myself hundred times  but still you are not understand my comments here so lets just disagree over issue and please where i said Anandi;s is completely in sitiation like me God forbod i don't want anyother person ever to be in her postiion i just found some similarites and i said that  and i guess a little humor in discussion is not a sin ...and please lemme be frank perhaps you considered my post rude then sorry for that but i found your respond  to me way to rude ...thats why i have to responded to you in that way chill  and where i targetted  you of my sarcasm i don't know from where you found it ..my post was only lighten up mood here i didn't know you found it sarcasm or mocking . and anyone apatr from you said that here no Confusedso why you felt it like this i don't know ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnusha

Picasso9 Goldie
Picasso9
Picasso9

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ankit111]LOLankit seeing  comments on Anandi today  i never knew i have done so much wrong with my fiancee ..i guess i should say sorry to him right now ...because when my parents chosen a guy for me and arranged our very first meeting ..i told him i trust my parents a lot .i know they will never take wrong decision for me  .. i never knew i was so rude to him . i thought i was honest to him there ..poor guy he must have been expecting something else Shocked  haye rabba mujhe abhi maafi mangini pade gi LOL

i
why are you getting so hyper lady first chill and secondly try to understand context of my post i don't want to narrate my personal story here   but to make you understand i have to because you really made me do this  ...i said to him i am only ready to marry you on my parents decision didn't say i love you darling after seeing your picture i fell in love with you please marry me and  i have told many times to him  i never wanted to marry to anyone because i never wanted to leave my parents its like they made me  understand why marriage is important for a person and its only my parents who made me understand otherwise on my own i would never agree to marry to anyone  i am not bragging but this what i really said to him many times because like every girl i just don't want to leave my home and parents my siblings my family  so at one point i found myself in very much situation like Anandi ..i don't want to marry my parents made me understand .. till my engagement this getting marriage decision was solely my parents  ..after my engagement now i have started to understand my fiancee and started to appreciate what a gem my parents have chosen for me  and i am very happy he is going to be my life partner and to tell you truth my fiancee always appreciated my this honesty .that i don't shy away saying truth God give my parents long life God give me more opportunties to fulfill their wishes  but till my engagement this my marriage was purely my parents decision and my fiancee too knows it but its now like i am ready to marry on my own will too ..so for me Anandi telling truth to shiv did no wrong and i haven't said to anyone here Anandi should say sorry to shiv i am only referring that to me ..first read posts please then comment..peace out 

I am pretty chilled out, unless you think responding to your post is hyperactivity. I didn't make you narrate your story here...I was responding to your post where you compared your situation to anandi's and pretty much mocked the discussion happening in this thread (at least that's how your post came across, sarcastic and mocking)...

i understand your feelings about parents, family and arranged marriages. They are all very respectable feelings...but a girls apprehensions at marrying a stranger and leaving her loving family behind, and her being very upfront about her apprehensions and her reasons for agreeing to arranged marriage (trusting parents and respecting their wishes) is a little different than what we are discussing here...anandi's situation is slightly more complex than yours and her reasons are perhaps bleaker too...

i dont want to repeat myself here, but no one is saying that anandi wouldn't be a good wife after marriage...the whole point of the thread was that yesterday's conversation was a one-sided. just anandi's pov and her issues...there was no thought of shiv, and his feelings about the matter. some say that she is respecting shiv by being honest about her reasons...yes i completely and wholeheartedly agree...but was there no space in that respect to allow her to say that 'i understand that your reasons for wanting to get married and your expectations of a wife might be different than mine but i want you to understand my situation here? '

if that is supposed to be too much for anandi to say, then fine, let's agree to disagree...
neither i like to repeat myself hundred times  but still you are not understand my comments here so lets just disagree over issue and please where i said Anandi;s is completely in sitiation like me God forbod i don't want anyother person ever to be in her postiion i just found some similarites and i said that  and i guess a little humor in discussion is not a sin ...and please lemme be frank perhaps you considered my post rude then sorry for that but i found your respond  to me way to rude ...thats why i have to responded to you in that way chill  and where i targetted  you of my sarcasm i don't know from where you found it ..my post was only lighten up mood here i didn't know you found it sarcasm or mocking . and anyone apatr from you said that here no Confusedso why you felt it like this i don't know ..

Mahi,

I also found your post mocking and sarcastic.   Even though it was addressed to Ankit, it was basically mocking all those who were saying that Anandi should have been more aware of Shiv's feelings and expectations.  I think it's safe to say that all those who oppose that scene or wanted a more balanced scene are in fact Anandi fans, but we are not fanatics.  We are also entitled to expect more from our favourites character.  Why is it so difficult to understand that every character should show growth and potential to grow.  Why would we assume that because other situations were handled selflessly or in a 'saintly' manner then that person is above reproach.  If that person is complimented based on how the Cv's wrote her role in a situation then she can be criticised based on how her role was written in this situation.  Why is it that if she is criticised (which is seldom from her fans) then we are accused of not understanding her.  Are we supposed to wear blinkers when it comes to Anandi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddoogun_ksunitasharmajiya25

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Anandi is above reproch, atleast on this forum. Noone can dare to question her leave alone criticise her.

Picasso9

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
parri814...i am very sorry to all those who felt my post as sarcasm or mocking ..next time i will try to be only serious because i never knew a little joke can be taken so serious secondly please read my comments carefully and point  me at one place where i said please don't cirticize Anandi ..tell me one my one post on all forum where i said be blind fans of Anandi...i have criticized Anandi where i felt she was wrong thousand times ..i have supported Jagaya too where i found him right and have been saying the time i joined this forum when many members say he don't deserve good ending ..i always said he do because he has done many good works and he should be redeemed .for me  this show more than characters .. story demand .me the most ..this show for me is not AnSh but i see story from all sides all characters are my interest all story is my interest ..i take all characters equally then appreciate or criticize them where i feel  they are right where i feel they are wrong .i have criticized cvs the most when i felt they are wrong .. i don't believe in blind favoritsim or blind hatred so please don't deduce meanings out of my one post where i no where accused anyone of anything and no one accused anyone here of anything who did i see no post here and i never did ...Confusedso please don't deduce meanings on your own 

AdorableAnusha

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddoogun_k

Picasso9 Goldie
Picasso9
Picasso9

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit111

So people started hating Anandi, for telling truthLOL its true tht she is marrying to fulfill the last wishes of her mother, and thts wht she told. Now its up to Shiv to accept or not, why to blame Anandi for telling truth. Wht u expect, she sd tell to Shiv, see i suddely fell in love with u and want to marry on first available dateLOLLOL Dont think tht i m marrying due to my mother wish, but it was my hidden desire the day i first saw uLOLLOL I was just pretending, but now i hv got reason to fulfill my OWN hidden desireLOL i m just marrying for my TRUE LOVEWink  I think thn we wd hv appreciated her and she wd hv been like AnandiLOLLOL
exactly ankit  i agree with you really she told truth to shiv whats wrong in that? ...she didn't give any false hopes to him ...she doesn't love him right now she can't tell about her future when i will be ready to marry you on my free will or will that free will ever come ...her mother's last wish will always be with her so what she can say to him right now ...LOLlets wait and see when i will love you then i will marry youLOLhow she can say right now will she ever love him ?or be ready to marry her  LOLthat day may never come ...so in my view there was nothing wrong in her behavior today and Shiv too wanted to marry her she doesn't know he loves her ..she thinks he was doing favor after feeling sorry  for her ..so she today asked him  to do this favor on her  ..help her LOL
Online mahi12

mahi12

Direct LinkReportQuotePosted: 07 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

BTW request is done to a human being and not inhuman or animalWink
LOLankit seeing  comments on Anandi today  i never knew i have done so much wrong with my fiancee ..i guess i should say sorry to him right now ...because when my parents chosen a guy for me and arranged our very first meeting ..i told him i trust my parents a lot .i know they will never take wrong decision for me  .. i never knew i was so rude to him . i thought i was honest to him there ..poor guy he must have been expecting something else Shocked  haye rabba mujhe abhi maafi mangini pade gi LOL

Mahi, again I will direct youto Ankit's posts to which you were responding and agreeing to.  That is how I deduced whatever I needed to.  The post wherein you stated your personal experience dripped with sarcasm.  Inserting smiley emoticons do not dilute the tone or message. I am pointing these out again since you asked.  No need to apologise, it would just be nice if we are not dismissed as 'hating Anandi now', just because we show some criticsm.  

Edited by parri814 - 08 August 2012 at 9:47am

kaddoosamvi.

jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Originally posted by elasingh

Anandi is above reproch, atleast on this forum. Noone can dare to question her leave alone criticise her.

I have just read the first few pages in this thread. But i had this urge to reply to ur post! Sorry u are wrong.Though  Anandi is the Positive lead of this show., she is criticized very very often.  
I completely agree with perseus, anandi does get questioned when doing something that doesn't sit well with her fans. but the difference is that she is not bashed blindly or out of hatred but rather out of her fans wanting to see her charachter portrayed beautifully...

kaddoosamvi.

jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parri814

[QUOTE=ankit111]Joined: 22 July 2011
LOLankit seeing  comments on Anandi today  i never knew i have done so much wrong with my fiancee ..i guess i should say sorry to him right now ...because when my parents chosen a guy for me and arranged our very first meeting ..i told him i trust my parents a lot .i know they will never take wrong decision for me  .. i never knew i was so rude to him . i thought i was honest to him there ..poor guy he must have been expecting something else Shocked  haye rabba mujhe abhi maafi mangini pade gi LOL

Mahi, again I will direct youto Ankit's posts to which you were responding and agreeing to.  That is how I deduced whatever I needed to.  The post wherein you stated your personal experience dripped with sarcasm.  Inserting smiley emoticons do not dilute the tone or message. I am pointing these out again since you asked.  No need to apologise, it would just be nice if we are not dismissed as 'hating Anandi now', just because we show some criticsm.  

pari, i love how beautifully you expressed yourself. said everything i wanted to.

anyways guys, lets all chill now...let this be a good discussion. mahi might not have meant to be sarcastic but there are a few, myself included who felt that the attempted humor was laced with  sarcasm and mockery so we reacted accordingly. sometimes writter words don't really express what we want to say...but every opinion needs to be respected if not agreed to...so let's try and be civil instead of hiding behind low-belt attempts at 'lightening the situation'...

Edited by jiya25 - 08 August 2012 at 9:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddooPicasso9samvi.

Go to top