Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Very unlike anandi!! (Page 18)

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya25

i was very surprised at tonight's episode...even in the worst times, anandi had shown empathy towards others, even the ones who abused and wronged her, like jagya and gauri...she always wanted the singh parivar to treat them fairly and understand their issues...

so how come the same anandi is today absolutely blind to shiv's predicament? she is very firm that she is only marrying shiv because of her promise to her dead mother, and her heart and mind have absolutely nothing to do with this, and if left to her choices, she would never marry shiv...then she pleads with shiv to marry her so that she can reduce her burden and guilt. she doesn't spare a thought for shiv?!?!?!? he is staking his entire life on this, with no selfish reasons at all. he too would be bound to someone who doesn't want him, leave alone love him...and she doesn't show any understanding of his pain???

i am sorry but i don't like this aspect of anandi which is doing right by everyone but shiv...

I think, subconsciously  she has taken him for granted (perhaps she has considered it as her right on him?)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddoo

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
anandi is not compelling to shiv anandi is requesting compel means if u dont do this then i will do this .now shiv feeling he just want to relax anandi because he very well knowing how it is difficult for anandi get into force relationship thats why he was giving her time because he doesnot want marriage as burden for anandi but when anandi said it is not burden for me then he said ok and i think shiv and anandi clear everythying   to each so i do not think shiv and anandi have problem with each other after marriage.

AnjanaYYZ

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
we can expect a very strong relation if both comeo out of that compromise and anandi gives her passion to relation as she gave to jagya's relation but there the bond was not tight becoz jagya was wek here both r strong  n mature
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by dixie123

@Anu: I feel bad for both of them. The situations they have been put in is awful. Neither wants to be in the situation but are forced to be in it. Shiv loves her and can do anything for her. Anandi loves her family and will do anything for them. Both are being selfless here but my only gripe could they have made Anandi a bit more sensitive while putting her proposal ?

I actually think they are both being selfish in a sense...if it was just about doing it for the family, Anandi would have agreed long back...but the level to which it reached, now it's a burden she has to remove from her mind and heart...so it's not really that selfless an act as she usually is capable of I guess.

Shiv for his part also knows that Anandi is not mentally ready to marry him...her heart isn't in it...but he will still marry her, partly yes cuz she asked him and he'll do it for her but he will also do it for himself for he wants to  make her happy and feels that he can give her that happiness by marrying her and appreciating her for who she is and that one day she'll come around.

As for how Anandi put across the proposal...maybe the very lack of sensitivity made it more human?  More real in a sense? Just a thought...LOL
@red

Agree there.I appreciate her honesty.It is just that because she is Anandi we expect a little bit of empathy for Shiv's situation along with honesty..

Edited by aparnauma - 08 August 2012 at 1:15am
jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
wow...18 pages, i guess yesterday's scene was on everyone's mind...after looking at all the arguments here are some things that come to light:

a) anandi could have been a little more symapathetic towards shiv's situation.

b) the fact that anandi wasn't perfect in this instance has made her more human, who makes mistake just like the rest of us. in that sense, shiv has made anandi more human from the start...i think anandi has in multiple instances spoken before thinking in shiv's presence, something she never does with anyone else, not even jagya...so perhaps he touches something raw in her.

I can almost imagine a track where they will show anandi very very cold towards shiv, so much that it would really hurt the guy, and then slowly anandi will realize her mistake and shiv's worth...and set about making things right...i think that would be an awesome track!!!! 

Edited by jiya25 - 08 August 2012 at 1:38am

rusha4003

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bdoll

About honesty,
If she wants to be honest with him,
Why did she told that she build a mandir in her heart for Jagya and always keep worshipping him just like she told Ashi.
She conviniently hide the truth about her love for Jagya to marry Shiv.
She should have told to shiv, i still worship Jagya in my heart, but dont worry i will fulfil my duty with you too.
I will do Vrat for him as long as alive..dont worry i will do vrat for you too as a duty.
I remember Jagya every time you get Jelebi for me.

Honesty is required in marriage, so do love. If a woment tell a man that she does not want to marry him for whole life, but for my selfish reason i changed my mind. Is n't it rude?

We hate Jagya to told that he hate Anandi as she is Gaav wali etc etc...why to hate Jagya for telling truth and being honest?

We Hate Gouri so many times for her over truthfullness...that she hate Anandi.
 We hate them for being rude towards people.

Why dont the same rule apply for Anandi. I love Anandi. But i dont support every dumb act by her.
If you see the dialogue , she said she built a mandir in her heart for jagiya and woh khandit karke chala gaya . Now the Mandir is empty and I cannot put anybody there thats wat she said to Ashi. So she doesn't worship Jagya in her heart. Also this dialogue was said under extreme stress. She has mellowed down towards Shiv after that.
The Vrat is not for anyone as nobody. Neither Jagya nor Shiv is supposed to break it this year.

Piyuu_SRK

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahi12

Originally posted by ankit111

BTW request is done to a human being and not inhuman or animalWink
LOLankit seeing  comments on Anandi today  i never knew i have done so much wrong with my fiancee ..i guess i should say sorry to him right now ...because when my parents chosen a guy for me and arranged our very first meeting ..i told him i trust my parents a lot .i know they will never take wrong decision for me  .. i never knew i was so rude to him . i thought i was honest to him there ..poor guy he must have been expecting something else Shocked  haye rabba mujhe abhi maafi mangini pade gi LOL

i think if you told your fiancee that you would never marry him if it were up to you but will do so only becoz you promised your dying mother and marrying him will help reduce your burden and guilt towards your mother, than it would be a decent thing to do to at least tell him that even tho you are marrying him in majboori, you understand that he is taking the biggest decision of his life with you...and no one is asking anandi to say sorry...

why are you getting so hyper lady first chill and secondly try to understand context of my post i don't want to narrate my personal story here   but to make you understand i have to because you really made me do this  ...i said to him i am only ready to marry you on my parents decision didn't say i love you darling after seeing your picture i fell in love with you please marry me and  i have told many times to him  i never wanted to marry to anyone because i never wanted to leave my parents its like they made me  understand why marriage is important for a person and its only my parents who made me understand otherwise on my own i would never agree to marry to anyone  i am not bragging but this what i really said to him many times because like every girl i just don't want to leave my home and parents my siblings my family  so at one point i found myself in very much situation like Anandi ..i don't want to marry my parents made me understand .. till my engagement this getting marriage decision was solely my parents  ..after my engagement now i have started to understand my fiancee and started to appreciate what a gem my parents have chosen for me  and i am very happy he is going to be my life partner and to tell you truth my fiancee always appreciated my this honesty .that i don't shy away saying truth God give my parents long life God give me more opportunties to fulfill their wishes  but till my engagement this my marriage was purely my parents decision and my fiancee too knows it but its now like i am ready to marry on my own will too ..so for me Anandi telling truth to shiv did no wrong and i haven't said to anyone here Anandi should say sorry to shiv i am only referring that to me ..first read posts please then comment..peace out 

Edited by mahi12 - 08 August 2012 at 8:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushapoiu123AnjanaYYZ

jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ankit111]LOLankit seeing  comments on Anandi today  i never knew i have done so much wrong with my fiancee ..i guess i should say sorry to him right now ...because when my parents chosen a guy for me and arranged our very first meeting ..i told him i trust my parents a lot .i know they will never take wrong decision for me  .. i never knew i was so rude to him . i thought i was honest to him there ..poor guy he must have been expecting something else Shocked  haye rabba mujhe abhi maafi mangini pade gi LOL

i
why are you getting so hyper lady first chill and secondly try to understand context of my post i don't want to narrate my personal story here   but to make you understand i have to because you really made me do this  ...i said to him i am only ready to marry you on my parents decision didn't say i love you darling after seeing your picture i fell in love with you please marry me and  i have told many times to him  i never wanted to marry to anyone because i never wanted to leave my parents its like they made me  understand why marriage is important for a person and its only my parents who made me understand otherwise on my own i would never agree to marry to anyone  i am not bragging but this what i really said to him many times because like every girl i just don't want to leave my home and parents my siblings my family  so at one point i found myself in very much situation like Anandi ..i don't want to marry my parents made me understand .. till my engagement this getting marriage decision was solely my parents  ..after my engagement now i have started to understand my fiancee and started to appreciate what a gem my parents have chosen for me  and i am very happy he is going to be my life partner and to tell you truth my fiancee always appreciated my this honesty .that i don't shy away saying truth God give my parents long life God give me more opportunties to fulfill their wishes  but till my engagement this my marriage was purely my parents decision and my fiancee too knows it but its now like i am ready to marry on my own will too ..so for me Anandi telling truth to shiv did no wrong and i haven't said to anyone here Anandi should say sorry to shiv i am only referring that to me ..first read posts please then comment..peace out 

I am pretty chilled out, unless you think responding to your post is hyperactivity. I didn't make you narrate your story here...I was responding to your post where you compared your situation to anandi's and pretty much mocked the discussion happening in this thread (at least that's how your post came across, sarcastic and mocking)...

i understand your feelings about parents, family and arranged marriages. They are all very respectable feelings...but a girls apprehensions at marrying a stranger and leaving her loving family behind, and her being very upfront about her apprehensions and her reasons for agreeing to arranged marriage (trusting parents and respecting their wishes) is a little different than what we are discussing here...anandi's situation is slightly more complex than yours and her reasons are perhaps bleaker too...

i dont want to repeat myself here, but no one is saying that anandi wouldn't be a good wife after marriage...the whole point of the thread was that yesterday's conversation was a one-sided. just anandi's pov and her issues...there was no thought of shiv, and his feelings about the matter. some say that she is respecting shiv by being honest about her reasons...yes i completely and wholeheartedly agree...but was there no space in that respect to allow her to say that 'i understand that your reasons for wanting to get married and your expectations of a wife might be different than mine but i want you to understand my situation here? '

if that is supposed to be too much for anandi to say, then fine, let's agree to disagree...

Edited by jiya25 - 08 August 2012 at 8:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddooPicasso9

Go to top