The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

[

One of the rare all round stellar casts on TV currently...atleast I get to watch good acting if nothing elseLOL...especially Surekha SikriClap

Seriously man! Surekha Sikri is something ELSE. I miss her FAB comedic timing. With Shivs dadaji soon making an entry, I hope the two hook up and the Smart Dokra & Dokri  start plotting to get Anandi-Shiv together! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parihoonmein_12rusha4003dixie123AreYaar

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
From tomorrow onwards should shiv take DS along with him to maintain his bharpur samsar?
Will there b an extra bed 4 DS ?

My point is to always cutshort walls n third parties between lovers...

AnjanaYYZ

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreevask

He should NOT tell DS...

He should tell it to his beloved...

No middle men. Gotcha?

The way the entire drama has unfolded there was no way Shiv would have confessed. He does not deserve another blasting session !! LOL

We are always going to disagree on this.. Smile

Edited by dixie123 - 07 August 2012 at 9:14pm

wuthering

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wuthering

I understand your point- but I just felt her dialogues were not conceived properly. Like when he told her to think it through, not be haste, not do something she would regret etc. etc . & that marriage decisions should not be taken lightly- the way she rebuked him was like he said something wrong there! Like I feel she could have dealt with his points in a better fashion- that hey, I get your point, but my duty as a daughter warrants this action...

Anandi is just too raw right now from her mother's death...there were hints of bitterness in all the things she said to...what a situation to be in...reeling from her recent divorce, her mother's death...the promise she gave her and now with hardly any time to have recovered from her mother's death, all the talk in the family is only about marrying her off ASAP...and given she never wanted to marry again, she feels bitter no matter what Shiv says to her...Shiv was talking sense and calmly giving her good advice...but Anandi is bitter about the fact that she has in a sense not been left with any choice either...that hint of bitterness showed there in the replies to him...the bitterness is not necessarily directed at him but at her situation in large...

The otherwise mature and eternally samajhdaar and sacrificing Anandi sometimes becomes more human in Shiv's company I guess...I'm reminded of that scene when she went on a huge rant in his office thinking he used his influence to get her the grant before he calmly made her sit down and drink the waterLOL

Shiv for his part knows what he's getting into...he knows Anandi's state of mind and I don't think he expects her to to reciprocate his feelings anytime soon...his reasons for agreeing to the shaadi were very different from the get go...Anandi is in a totally different state of mind which has been made worse by the recent turn of events.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to Shiv's family...especially Dadaji looks so cuteLOL...He's one of my fav. senior actors on TV...loved him in SGP tooSmile

Edited by AreYaar - 07 August 2012 at 9:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parihoonmein_12rusha4003dixie123

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
@Anu: I feel bad for both of them. The situations they have been put in is awful. Neither wants to be in the situation but are forced to be in it. Shiv loves her and can do anything for her. Anandi loves her family and will do anything for them. Both are being selfless here but my only gripe could they have made Anandi a bit more sensitive while putting her proposal ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddooJuhiRwutheringrusha4003AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wuthering

Originally posted by AreYaar

[

One of the rare all round stellar casts on TV currently...atleast I get to watch good acting if nothing elseLOL...especially Surekha SikriClap

Seriously man! Surekha Sikri is something ELSE. I miss her FAB comedic timing. With Shivs dadaji soon making an entry, I hope the two hook up and the Smart Dokra & Dokri  start plotting to get Anandi-Shiv together! 

Oh that would be amazing...I can just imagine all the funLOL...it would be nice to see DS remaining in a positive type role for a bit and yes her comic timing toh is amazing.

Dadaji just looks too cute for words...I think he will be a breath of fresh air for the show...would be cute to see him bonding with Anandi just like Shiv has his special bonding with DS.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringrusha4003dixie123

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Iam talking about what cd hv bn even though that cd not b so...

But blasting( by Anandi) has to be faced in the best interest of love to break walls...

Somehow I strongly feel that Anandi cd become very close to dadaji n make shiv dance to the harmonium...

But if It is by any chance construed that I am blasting my sakha Shiv...it is incorrect...never had such intention...but am simply defending Anandi without offending sakha...

Edited by sreevask - 07 August 2012 at 9:32pm

AnjanaYYZ

Go to top