India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Very unlike anandi!! (Page 15)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Anu - welcome to the forum Hug  Hope am not wrong about ur name.  Mohanji ko permanent ditch kiya kya

Dixie & Sia - am out...have to do work LOL  Updated OS a bit btw...next part thora nazuk so I may leave it till thurday or friday though.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringdixie123AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wuthering

ArreYaarji Welcome Welcome! *Utarroes Aarti Anandi in my Avi Style* LOL Okay, first off, the part in Bold! Once bitten, twice shy?! Tongue Gotten used to it by now I guess. LOL

And hmm, I understand your point about Anandi here...her zombie like state is not without a reason & I see that...agreed about the fact that she NEEDED to be cornered as well...

My only gripe is that she treated Shiv so nonchalantly...like she took him for granted at some level. (why she would do that actually makes sense to me- coz at some subconscious level she HAS started warming up to him & if whatever happened with respect to Bhago, divorce etc, didnt happen, she might have indeed been a little different with him).  I just thought that she could at least put forward her request maybe in a little more decent fashion rather than make Shiv feel that he was just another random person on the road for her. If only she showed that she can count on him in this moment of grief to help her fulfill her duties as a daughter. Her plea for 'madad' seemed too little, too late to me.

But seriously, like you said, most of the blame lies with the execution. It was really choppy and generally blah. The beuatiful jharna setting ka mood was not captured as well as it could have been...

LOL thank you for the welcome, wuthering jiTongue

Once bitten twice shy? LOL more like way too much soap watching experience talking...this is what soaps run on...shaadi ka twist and uske baad ki life adjustments...majboori waali shaadi is #1 successful TRP formula...the show you're talking about was different to begin with so this twist wouldn't have worked...still they are trying to thooso it in...one way path to doom.

As for Anandi...lol you know I haven't watched grown up Anandi much but given whatever I've followed of the Anandi-Shiv storyline...I think she's annoyed at Shiv for wanting this rishta firstlyLOL...ki why did he have to say yes (I guess her presumption is that he's doing it out of a sense of pity?...I'm not sure but I don't think she knows he loves her)...so on that basis, since this point has been more than driven at her that Shiv wants to marry her, Shiv wants to marry her, DS and everyone think it's for her best, she has to say yes, Shiv kitna achha hai etc. etc...so maybe she doesn't feel the need to sit there and cajole him or placate him since she herself is so broken...so yeah maybe somewhere it is a matter of subconscious haq having developed as you said...she doesn't treat him like a stranger in that sense even though she uses the formal "collector saab" for him...

In a sense the scene conveyed how much Anandi relies on him to support her and in this case since it known by both of them that he wants to marry her, she basically honestly put forth her point of view as Anjana and others here mentioned...they both know the reality of the situation and Anandi decided to finally give in with a sigh...she acknowledges the points he makes as well but she is not in a state of mind to really think those through...there also came across a sense of single minded desperation from Anandi in wanting to fulfill her mother's wish...so she begs him to marry her over and over again.

Again, regarding how she could have put it to Shiv...maybe talked some about how nice he's been to her, always stood  by her, knowing she's cheating him out of a real marriage when she's agreeing only out of majboori...the fact that she didn't say any of this basically showed that all of that is understood anyways...I didn't find her selfish in so much as brutally honest in that scene most likely because she was in that much of a zombie-ish and numb state...

wutheringdixie123AnjanaYYZ

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Let the gopis feel for sakha... As he is also my dream sakha...
At the same time anandi is my childhood dost...n I am determined to support her come what may...

The context is not ripe for a duet, even the place is just perfect...
So my anandi cd not hv tingled the sitar of sakha's heart properly...
Bechara just left white costume n still in the gloom...
It is DS that wants to get rid of her guilt b4 death wishes her...

Btw, to talk to ds requires no guts for shiv on anything...he clearly neglected to convey his feelings period.because he must. There is NO excuse...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123AnjanaYYZ

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Anu - welcome to the forum Hug  Hope am not wrong about ur name.  Mohanji ko permanent ditch kiya kya

Thanks, AnjanaHug     LOL yeah permanently ditch kar diya...don't have that much patience for b.s.LOL

Liking the Anandi-Shiv storyline so back to BV it is after nearly two yearsLOL

One of the rare all round stellar casts on TV currently...atleast I get to watch good acting if nothing elseLOL...especially Surekha SikriClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringrusha4003poiu123aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

[QUOTE=wuthering]

Again, regarding how she could have put it to Shiv...maybe talked some about how nice he's been to her, always stood  by her, knowing she's cheating him out of a real marriage when she's agreeing only out of majboori...the fact that she didn't say any of this basically showed that all of that is understood anyways...I didn't find her selfish in so much as brutally honest in that scene most likely because she was in that much of a zombie-ish and numb state...

Exactly ! Why did it have to be implied ? Why is Shiv going to think it is implied ?
So, when the SR night comes is it implied that she is ready for it !!!

JuhiRwutheringrusha4003

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreevask

Btw, to talk to ds requires no guts for shiv on anything...he clearly neglected to convey his feelings period.because he must. There is NO excuse...

Didn't he tell DS twice that he doesn't want Anandi to be forced into the relationship ? Actually I think he has told her 3 times !

JuhiRpoiu123wuthering

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Chaddoji uss wretched show ko. Meri matt mari gayi to bring it up!

As for Anandi...lol you know I haven't watched grown up Anandi much but given whatever I've followed of the Anandi-Shiv storyline...I think she's annoyed at Shiv for wanting this rishta firstlyLOL...ki why did he have to say yes (I guess her presumption is that he's doing it out of a sense of pity?...I'm not sure but I don't think she knows he loves her)...so on that basis, since this point has been more than driven at her that Shiv wants to marry her, Shiv wants to marry her, DS and everyone think it's for her best, she has to say yes, Shiv kitna achha hai etc. etc...so maybe she doesn't feel the need to sit there and cajole him or placate him since she herself is so broken...so yeah maybe somewhere it is a matter of subconscious haq having developed as you said...she doesn't treat him like a stranger in that sense even though she uses the formal "collector saab" for him...

Oh achcha,...You think shes still pissed with him for accepting the proposal? I guess...considering if he didn't accept it, things would not have reached the stage they have...his YES did give the Singhs & ultimately Bhago reason to dream which culminated in Bhagos dying wish...so what you said makes sense...

In a sense the scene conveyed how much Anandi relies on him to support her and in this case since it known by both of them that he wants to marry her, she basically honestly put forth her point of view as Anjana and others here mentioned...they both know the reality of the situation and Anandi decided to finally give in with a sigh...she acknowledges the points he makes as well but she is not in a state of mind to really think those through...there also came across a sense of single minded desperation from Anandi in wanting to fulfill her mother's wish...so she begs him to marry her over and over again. 

I understand your point- but I just felt her dialogues were not conceived properly. Like when he told her to think it through, not be haste, not do something she would regret etc. etc . & that marriage decisions should not be taken lightly- the way she rebuked him was like he said something wrong there! Like I feel she could have dealt with his points in a better fashion- that hey, I get your point, but my duty as a daughter warrants this action...

You know, that pretty much ends the debate...i agree with the bold above. Despite whatever misgivings I may have with the scene- the FACT of the matter is that her mum JUST died. To expect her to behave in an accommodating manner (something she has been doing ALL HER LIFE) would be unfair as well. I guess she was right in her place- to be devoid of any emotion (which any person in her place would be) & its only right for me to feel sorry for poor Shiv as well. LOL But uska kya hai, do din mein Roka and he will be smiling his way to La-La-Land! LOL

Edited by wuthering - 07 August 2012 at 9:13pm

rusha4003AreYaar

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

So, when the SR night comes is it implied that she is ready for it !!!

LMAAAO Dixie! Just LMAO!

Edited by wuthering - 07 August 2012 at 9:04pm

rusha4003dixie123

Go to top