Balika Vadhu

Very unlike anandi!! (Page 13)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
@ sreevask

Nobody is throwing "junk" on the CVs.
It is in the nature of human beings to make mistakes. 
Are you saying that Anandi is not a human being????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9JuhiRwutheringdixie123

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Juhi - her reasons won't be different if they wait.  She will marry him because her mother asked her to not because tomorrow she will fall in love with shiv.  

And where was she blaming Shiv?  Confused

I do agree that u r free to criticize CV for failing to deliver up to ur expectations...guess they delivered consistent to mine, so am not complaining.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393sunitasharmapoiu123wutheringaparnauma

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Bechari gets dissed for being honest and acquiescing to everyone else's wishes including Shiv's

And from an honesty perspective - Anandi has been more so then Shiv.  He has placed himself on the line - Yes.  But, not his heart - not yet. It takes real guts to do that.  He may not want to burden her with his feelings, but at the same time she gets held responsible for not understanding them.  

Nobody is dissing her for being honest. I am glad she is honest with him. Atleast the relationship is not starting out on falsehood. She did not even mention once about his feelings but kept ranting baout her guilt.

@bold: What wish of shiv's has she complied with ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9rusha4003wutheringAnjanaYYZ

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
If u r really hurt @ junk, then iam very much sorry for that ...
But who compelled anandi for marriage?
Has anandi created a situation to get her married n compelled shiv?

Shiv along with the child marriage criminals sketched it & now ultimately my bekasoor Anandi beti is being blamed...

Yyy?????
JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Juhi - her reasons won't be different if they wait.  She will marry him because her mother asked her to not because tomorrow she will fall in love with shiv.  

And where was she blaming Shiv?  Confused

I do agree that u r free to criticize CV for failing to deliver up to ur expectations...guess they delivered consistent to mine, so am not complaining.  

Yes, her reason would still be the same.  But she did not have to say it loud.  Everyone knew it that she is making her mom's departed soul happy.  I just don't approve this way of saying yes to a marriage.  Arranged marriages are fine. Both her families are doing the right thing to encourage her into it.  But she does not have to be so removed from Shiv's feelings, when this man stood by her in her moment of grief, and is willing to accept her knowing that she has suffered scars in her life that may take time to heal. Surely she could have been a little more sensitive and grateful.  But to me that is the director's and CV's lack of sensitivity in handling this scenario.  If she is shown to be so caring about Sugna celebrating Teej, she can be shown to be little more caring about the man who is accepting her with an open heart and mind.

I have not said she blamed Shiv.  I have said she is compelling Shiv.

Yes, you have been quite supportive of the CVs in this episode.  I am glad you liked it compared to so many of us who did not Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gun_ksunitasharmaPicasso9rusha4003wutheringaparnauma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Dixie - she is fullfilling his wish to marry his favorite halwaiROFLROFL  As for his feelings...she is not antaryami...unless he tells her differently, she is going with assumption that it is also arranged marriage for him.  The only big deal is that she is divorce and he's single.  Issme how is she hurting his feelings I don't know?

I maybe wrong but, i think we r all getting wrapped btwn our own perspectives about love & marriage...also our weakness/fondness for shiv

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringdixie123aparnauma

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Originally posted by dixie123

Bechari gets dissed for being honest and acquiescing to everyone else's wishes including Shiv's

And from an honesty perspective - Anandi has been more so then Shiv.  He has placed himself on the line - Yes.  But, not his heart - not yet. It takes real guts to do that.  He may not want to burden her with his feelings, but at the same time she gets held responsible for not understanding them.  

Nobody is dissing her for being honest. I am glad she is honest with him. Atleast the relationship is not starting out on falsehood. She did not even mention once about his feelings but kept ranting baout her guilt.

@bold: What wish of shiv's has she complied with ?

Oh...I missed this...I really would not blame Shiv here for not being open about his feelings. The marriage proposal & subsequent rejection came right BEFORE the divorce proceedings. The ONLY time he had with her alone ever SINCE was the home alone epi..Even then- he tried his level best to make her feel at ease in his company & Anandi played her part in being warm to him so no complaints there. Even the gift was sweet. Right after, Bhagos tragedy happened. Honestly, if Shiv comes out with a Hey Anandi, I love you kinda statement, I would be miffed with him. She is at her most vulnerable & he would just be pressurizing her in this time of grief, making things more awkward between them...

He wanted to give her time..and nothing else- like he said today. Why the haste? Anandi has her reasons. I get that- but the way she brought them up despite all the credit she gets for her honesty was kind of harsh on Shiv.

You know but I am over it already. I just want to think about the Roka Ceremony already & Shivs million dollar pearly white smile there. LOL And oh Anandi looked so so so pretty. Theres something about her eye makeup. She did something similar on Shivs birthday & I think she looks gorgeous! 

Edited by wuthering - 07 August 2012 at 8:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Parihoonmein_12JuhiRrusha4003dixie123aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreevask

If u r really hurt @ junk, then iam very much sorry for that ...
But who compelled anandi for marriage?
Has anandi created a situation to get her married n compelled shiv?

Shiv along with the child marriage criminals sketched it & now ultimately my bekasoor Anandi beti is being blamed...

Yyy?????

Anandi is only being blamed for not considering Shiv's feelings before asking him about the marriage.
Shiv has been put in the situation too. He has clearly said he does not want to get married out of compulsion.

Please... Shiv did not plot this marriage thing along with DS !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddooJuhiRwutheringAnjanaYYZaparnauma

Go to top