India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Very unlike anandi!! (Page 12)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
I love that scene from that movie too.One of my all time favourite movie.

They don't need sugar coating at all.They can handle the truth.That's what I like about them.
Along with honesty on her part if they showed her expressing some empathy it would have been much better.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRwutheringrusha4003AnjanaYYZ

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

May be the fault is not Anandi's.Probably it is some thing to do with the way the scene is written and executed.The scene ended very abruptly. For some reason I failed to connect with it.

Absolutely.  The CVs just blew it...in their haste to hurry AnSh union and garner high TRPs.  The scene should have been more pleasant.  Anandi really should not be talking about marriage in this state of mind, nor keeping fast for Teej. Yes, what would have been nice is if she had gone out for a walk with Shiv and shared her grief with Shiv, shared her childhood memories of her mother, her regrets of what could be done and what could be avoided.

Given the fact that Shiv has agreed to marry her, been there with her at her moment of grief, been her mother's pall-bearer, and given the fact that both her parents and in-laws wished this marriage, she did not have to propose it.  The proposal was there, she could have silently given her consent.

Anyways, i feel the CVs could have come up with a much better and nicer idea...but they simply could not rise the occasion.

I hope we don't have to see a gloomy Anandi throughout her wedding.  What a torture that would be.  i am tired of hate marriages (IPKKND) or loveless marriages (PV).  Shiv does not deserve it.

His family's arrival in the precap is the only redeeming feature in Tuesday's episode.

Edited by JuhiRockz - 07 August 2012 at 7:34pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gun_ksunitasharmaPicasso9rusha4003Misseshawutheringdixie123aparnauma

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Itz really amazing that we break our heads now when anandi is indirectly mentioning that this "arranged" marriage is Infact a well planned one involving all the elders to bend her head ,without & Infact against her consent...we shd hv broken our heads then n there ...that if shiv believes in love, he cd hv the guts to convince her...

Who cared for her feelings anytime?

She has no obligation/ burning need to sugar coat the schemes planned to bend her n drag to marriage...

She just said this...that given a freedom she'd opt out the marriage n lead life single...what's wrong in it?

Had she compelled anyone to get her married?
It is the burning guilt of child marriage criminals-DS,bhairon,ks, n bhago that led to this dialogue of anandi...
Why shiv never cd make it a point to say" I love you" before conveying it to Ashi?

Anandi never commits a mistake...
Itz in our goggles...
Ponder a while for the reasons b4 throwing the junk onto cvs...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Eggjacktly - who has given a crap about Anandi's feelings...only Shiv to some extent.  But, even him thinks he's her Mr. Right...he wouldn't have promised her family if he didn't think that.  

Bechari gets dissed for being honest and acquiescing to everyone else's wishes including Shiv's

And from an honesty perspective - Anandi has been more so then Shiv.  He has placed himself on the line - Yes.  But, not his heart - not yet. It takes real guts to do that.  He may not want to burden her with his feelings, but at the same time she gets held responsible for not understanding them.  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 07 August 2012 at 7:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
@ Anjana: Love that scene from the movie as well! and oh LOOOL..I love how she has him wrapped around her little finger! LMAOOO...THAT scene I did like! LOL

@ Aparna: Agreed! A little more empathy would have been nice!

@ JuhiRockz: Agreed! The Cvs blew it completely. Dunno what was the hurry - why the shaadi ITNI jaldi?! Been only 2.5 months since Shivs entry! And seriously...I am tired of ALL these forced/ majboori marriage tracks as well...SO unrealistic...But then again knowing Anandi- she would have fallen in love with Shiv & ADMITTED it only in the next life time. Shivji toh is janam varagi hi rehte! LOLLOL

Edited by wuthering - 07 August 2012 at 7:45pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gun_kParihoonmein_12JuhiRrusha4003poiu123dixie123aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Sia - she wuld never have agreed to marriage on her own...no matter the passage of time.  This is how it had to be...from the moment they had that convo about "arranged marriage" it was headed to this and only this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123dixie123aparnauma

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreevask

Had she compelled anyone to get her married?
It is the burning guilt of child marriage criminals-DS,bhairon,ks, n bhago that led to this dialogue of anandi...
Why shiv never cd make it a point to say" I love you" before conveying it to Ashi?

Anandi never commits a mistake...
Itz in our goggles...
Ponder a while for the reasons b4 throwing the junk onto cvs...

Why is she compelling Shiv to marry her RIGHT NOW!  He was willing to WAIT.  Did he compel her? What is his fault?

It is impossible not to commit a mistake when you are a human.  Even Yudhishthir did, Ram did.

This is not junk I am throwing on CVs.  When we fail to deliver per expectations at work, we open ourselves to criticisms.  And it is okay to disagree with CVs.  They have given the viewers great many good episodes, this one is clearly not one of those.  In fact, it had huge potential, but fallen short of expectation.

Edited by JuhiRockz - 07 August 2012 at 7:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gun_kParihoonmein_12Picasso9wutheringdixie123aparnauma

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Sia - she wuld never have agreed to marriage on her own...no matter the passage of time.  This is how it had to be...from the moment they had that convo about "arranged marriage" it was headed to this and only this.

That I so agree with. Anandi in this lifetime would never fall in love with a guy and WANT to marry him. Sigh. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parihoonmein_12rusha4003poiu123AnjanaYYZ

Go to top