Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jiya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow...18 pages, i guess yesterday's scene was on everyone's mind...after looking at all the arguments here are some things that come to light:

a) anandi could have been a little more symapathetic towards shiv's situation.

b) the fact that anandi wasn't perfect in this instance has made her more human, who makes mistake just like the rest of us. in that sense, shiv has made anandi more human from the start...i think anandi has in multiple instances spoken before thinking in shiv's presence, something she never does with anyone else, not even jagya...so perhaps he touches something raw in her.

I can almost imagine a track where they will show anandi very very cold towards shiv, so much that it would really hurt the guy, and then slowly anandi will realize her mistake and shiv's worth...and set about making things right...i think that would be an awesome track!!!! 
Edited by jiya25 - 11 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bdoll

About honesty,

If she wants to be honest with him,
Why did she told that she build a mandir in her heart for Jagya and always keep worshipping him just like she told Ashi.
She conviniently hide the truth about her love for Jagya to marry Shiv.
She should have told to shiv, i still worship Jagya in my heart, but dont worry i will fulfil my duty with you too.
I will do Vrat for him as long as alive..dont worry i will do vrat for you too as a duty.
I remember Jagya every time you get Jelebi for me.

Honesty is required in marriage, so do love. If a woment tell a man that she does not want to marry him for whole life, but for my selfish reason i changed my mind. Is n't it rude?

We hate Jagya to told that he hate Anandi as she is Gaav wali etc etc...why to hate Jagya for telling truth and being honest?

We Hate Gouri so many times for her over truthfullness...that she hate Anandi.
 We hate them for being rude towards people.

Why dont the same rule apply for Anandi. I love Anandi. But i dont support every dumb act by her.

If you see the dialogue , she said she built a mandir in her heart for jagiya and woh khandit karke chala gaya . Now the Mandir is empty and I cannot put anybody there thats wat she said to Ashi. So she doesn't worship Jagya in her heart. Also this dialogue was said under extreme stress. She has mellowed down towards Shiv after that.
The Vrat is not for anyone as nobody. Neither Jagya nor Shiv is supposed to break it this year.
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jiya25

i think if you told your fiancee that you would never marry him if it were up to you but will do so only becoz you promised your dying mother and marrying him will help reduce your burden and guilt towards your mother, than it would be a decent thing to do to at least tell him that even tho you are marrying him in majboori, you understand that he is taking the biggest decision of his life with you...and no one is asking anandi to say sorry...

why are you getting so hyper lady first chill and secondly try to understand context of my post i don't want to narrate my personal story here   but to make you understand i have to because you really made me do this  ...i said to him i am only ready to marry you on my parents decision didn't say i love you darling after seeing your picture i fell in love with you please marry me and  i have told many times to him  i never wanted to marry to anyone because i never wanted to leave my parents its like they made me  understand why marriage is important for a person and its only my parents who made me understand otherwise on my own i would never agree to marry to anyone  i am not bragging but this what i really said to him many times because like every girl i just don't want to leave my home and parents my siblings my family  so at one point i found myself in very much situation like Anandi ..i don't want to marry my parents made me understand .. till my engagement this getting marriage decision was solely my parents  ..after my engagement now i have started to understand my fiancee and started to appreciate what a gem my parents have chosen for me  and i am very happy he is going to be my life partner and to tell you truth my fiancee always appreciated my this honesty .that i don't shy away saying truth God give my parents long life God give me more opportunties to fulfill their wishes  but till my engagement this my marriage was purely my parents decision and my fiancee too knows it but its now like i am ready to marry on my own will too ..so for me Anandi telling truth to shiv did no wrong and i haven't said to anyone here Anandi should say sorry to shiv i am only referring that to me ..first read posts please then comment..peace out 
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
jiya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi12

I am pretty chilled out, unless you think responding to your post is hyperactivity. I didn't make you narrate your story here...I was responding to your post where you compared your situation to anandi's and pretty much mocked the discussion happening in this thread (at least that's how your post came across, sarcastic and mocking)...

i understand your feelings about parents, family and arranged marriages. They are all very respectable feelings...but a girls apprehensions at marrying a stranger and leaving her loving family behind, and her being very upfront about her apprehensions and her reasons for agreeing to arranged marriage (trusting parents and respecting their wishes) is a little different than what we are discussing here...anandi's situation is slightly more complex than yours and her reasons are perhaps bleaker too...

i dont want to repeat myself here, but no one is saying that anandi wouldn't be a good wife after marriage...the whole point of the thread was that yesterday's conversation was a one-sided. just anandi's pov and her issues...there was no thought of shiv, and his feelings about the matter. some say that she is respecting shiv by being honest about her reasons...yes i completely and wholeheartedly agree...but was there no space in that respect to allow her to say that 'i understand that your reasons for wanting to get married and your expectations of a wife might be different than mine but i want you to understand my situation here? '

if that is supposed to be too much for anandi to say, then fine, let's agree to disagree...
Edited by jiya25 - 11 years ago

mahi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jiya25

neither i like to repeat myself hundred times  but still you are not understand my comments here so lets just disagree over issue and please where i said Anandi;s is completely in sitiation like me God forbod i don't want anyother person ever to be in her postiion i just found some similarites and i said that  and i guess a little humor in discussion is not a sin ...and please lemme be frank perhaps you considered my post rude then sorry for that but i found your respond  to me way to rude ...thats why i have to responded to you in that way chill  and where i targetted  you of my sarcasm i don't know from where you found it ..my post was only lighten up mood here i didn't know you found it sarcasm or mocking . and anyone apatr from you said that here no ðŸ˜•so why you felt it like this i don't know ..

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mahi,

I also found your post mocking and sarcastic.   Even though it was addressed to Ankit, it was basically mocking all those who were saying that Anandi should have been more aware of Shiv's feelings and expectations.  I think it's safe to say that all those who oppose that scene or wanted a more balanced scene are in fact Anandi fans, but we are not fanatics.  We are also entitled to expect more from our favourites character.  Why is it so difficult to understand that every character should show growth and potential to grow.  Why would we assume that because other situations were handled selflessly or in a 'saintly' manner then that person is above reproach.  If that person is complimented based on how the Cv's wrote her role in a situation then she can be criticised based on how her role was written in this situation.  Why is it that if she is criticised (which is seldom from her fans) then we are accused of not understanding her.  Are we supposed to wear blinkers when it comes to Anandi.

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anandi is above reproch, atleast on this forum. Noone can dare to question her leave alone criticise her.
mahi12 thumbnail
parri814...i am very sorry to all those who felt my post as sarcasm or mocking ..next time i will try to be only serious because i never knew a little joke can be taken so serious secondly please read my comments carefully and point  me at one place where i said please don't cirticize Anandi ..tell me one my one post on all forum where i said be blind fans of Anandi...i have criticized Anandi where i felt she was wrong thousand times ..i have supported Jagaya too where i found him right and have been saying the time i joined this forum when many members say he don't deserve good ending ..i always said he do because he has done many good works and he should be redeemed .for me  this show more than characters .. story demand .me the most ..this show for me is not AnSh but i see story from all sides all characters are my interest all story is my interest ..i take all characters equally then appreciate or criticize them where i feel  they are right where i feel they are wrong .i have criticized cvs the most when i felt they are wrong .. i don't believe in blind favoritsim or blind hatred so please don't deduce meanings out of my one post where i no where accused anyone of anything and no one accused anyone here of anything who did i see no post here and i never did ...😕so please don't deduce meanings on your own 
Originally posted by: elasingh

Anandi is above reproch, atleast on this forum. Noone can dare to question her leave alone criticise her.

I have just read the first few pages in this thread. But i had this urge to reply to ur post! Sorry u are wrong.Though  Anandi is the Positive lead of this show., she is criticized very very often.  
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

exactly ankit  i agree with you really she told truth to shiv whats wrong in that? ...she didn't give any false hopes to him ...she doesn't love him right now she can't tell about her future when i will be ready to marry you on my free will or will that free will ever come ...her mother's last wish will always be with her so what she can say to him right now ...😆lets wait and see when i will love you then i will marry you😆how she can say right now will she ever love him ?or be ready to marry her  ðŸ˜†that day may never come ...so in my view there was nothing wrong in her behavior today and Shiv too wanted to marry her she doesn't know he loves her ..she thinks he was doing favor after feeling sorry  for her ..so she today asked him  to do this favor on her  ..help her ðŸ˜†

mahi12

Direct LinkPosted: 07 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

BTW request is done to a human being and not inhuman or animal😉
😆ankit seeing  comments on Anandi today  i never knew i have done so much wrong with my fiancee ..i guess i should say sorry to him right now ...because when my parents chosen a guy for me and arranged our very first meeting ..i told him i trust my parents a lot .i know they will never take wrong decision for me  .. i never knew i was so rude to him . i thought i was honest to him there ..poor guy he must have been expecting something else ðŸ˜²  haye rabba mujhe abhi maafi mangini pade gi ðŸ˜†

Mahi, again I will direct youto Ankit's posts to which you were responding and agreeing to.  That is how I deduced whatever I needed to.  The post wherein you stated your personal experience dripped with sarcasm.  Inserting smiley emoticons do not dilute the tone or message. I am pointing these out again since you asked.  No need to apologise, it would just be nice if we are not dismissed as 'hating Anandi now', just because we show some criticsm.   Edited by parri814 - 11 years ago