He should NOT tell DS...

He should tell it to his beloved...

No middle men. Gotcha?
wuthering thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

[

One of the rare all round stellar casts on TV currently...atleast I get to watch good acting if nothing else๐Ÿ˜†...especially Surekha Sikri๐Ÿ‘

Seriously man! Surekha Sikri is something ELSE. I miss her FAB comedic timing. With Shivs dadaji soon making an entry, I hope the two hook up and the Smart Dokra & Dokri  start plotting to get Anandi-Shiv together! 
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
From tomorrow onwards should shiv take DS along with him to maintain his bharpur samsar?
Will there b an extra bed 4 DS ?

My point is to always cutshort walls n third parties between lovers...
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreevask

He should NOT tell DS...

He should tell it to his beloved...

No middle men. Gotcha?

The way the entire drama has unfolded there was no way Shiv would have confessed. He does not deserve another blasting session !! ๐Ÿ˜†

We are always going to disagree on this.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: wuthering

I understand your point- but I just felt her dialogues were not conceived properly. Like when he told her to think it through, not be haste, not do something she would regret etc. etc . & that marriage decisions should not be taken lightly- the way she rebuked him was like he said something wrong there! Like I feel she could have dealt with his points in a better fashion- that hey, I get your point, but my duty as a daughter warrants this action...

Anandi is just too raw right now from her mother's death...there were hints of bitterness in all the things she said to...what a situation to be in...reeling from her recent divorce, her mother's death...the promise she gave her and now with hardly any time to have recovered from her mother's death, all the talk in the family is only about marrying her off ASAP...and given she never wanted to marry again, she feels bitter no matter what Shiv says to her...Shiv was talking sense and calmly giving her good advice...but Anandi is bitter about the fact that she has in a sense not been left with any choice either...that hint of bitterness showed there in the replies to him...the bitterness is not necessarily directed at him but at her situation in large...

The otherwise mature and eternally samajhdaar and sacrificing Anandi sometimes becomes more human in Shiv's company I guess...I'm reminded of that scene when she went on a huge rant in his office thinking he used his influence to get her the grant before he calmly made her sit down and drink the water๐Ÿ˜†

Shiv for his part knows what he's getting into...he knows Anandi's state of mind and I don't think he expects her to to reciprocate his feelings anytime soon...his reasons for agreeing to the shaadi were very different from the get go...Anandi is in a totally different state of mind which has been made worse by the recent turn of events.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to Shiv's family...especially Dadaji looks so cute๐Ÿ˜†...He's one of my fav. senior actors on TV...loved him in SGP too๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by AreYaar - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Anu: I feel bad for both of them. The situations they have been put in is awful. Neither wants to be in the situation but are forced to be in it. Shiv loves her and can do anything for her. Anandi loves her family and will do anything for them. Both are being selfless here but my only gripe could they have made Anandi a bit more sensitive while putting her proposal ?
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: wuthering

Seriously man! Surekha Sikri is something ELSE. I miss her FAB comedic timing. With Shivs dadaji soon making an entry, I hope the two hook up and the Smart Dokra & Dokri  start plotting to get Anandi-Shiv together! 

Oh that would be amazing...I can just imagine all the fun๐Ÿ˜†...it would be nice to see DS remaining in a positive type role for a bit and yes her comic timing toh is amazing.

Dadaji just looks too cute for words...I think he will be a breath of fresh air for the show...would be cute to see him bonding with Anandi just like Shiv has his special bonding with DS.
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Iam talking about what cd hv bn even though that cd not b so...

But blasting( by Anandi) has to be faced in the best interest of love to break walls...

Somehow I strongly feel that Anandi cd become very close to dadaji n make shiv dance to the harmonium...

But if It is by any chance construed that I am blasting my sakha Shiv...it is incorrect...never had such intention...but am simply defending Anandi without offending sakha...
Edited by sreevask - 11 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

@Anu: I feel bad for both of them. The situations they have been put in is awful. Neither wants to be in the situation but are forced to be in it. Shiv loves her and can do anything for her. Anandi loves her family and will do anything for them. Both are being selfless here but my only gripe could they have made Anandi a bit more sensitive while putting her proposal ?

I actually think they are both being selfish in a sense...if it was just about doing it for the family, Anandi would have agreed long back...but the level to which it reached, now it's a burden she has to remove from her mind and heart...so it's not really that selfless an act as she usually is capable of I guess.

Shiv for his part also knows that Anandi is not mentally ready to marry him...her heart isn't in it...but he will still marry her, partly yes cuz she asked him and he'll do it for her but he will also do it for himself for he wants to  make her happy and feels that he can give her that happiness by marrying her and appreciating her for who she is and that one day she'll come around.

As for how Anandi put across the proposal...maybe the very lack of sensitivity made it more human?  More real in a sense? Just a thought...๐Ÿ˜†
wuthering thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Agreed with your previous points!

The otherwise mature and eternally samajhdaar and sacrificing Anandi sometimes becomes more human in Shiv's company I guess...I'm reminded of that scene when she went on a huge rant in his office thinking he used his influence to get her the grant before he calmly made her sit down and drink the water๐Ÿ˜†
Kya scene yaad dila daya yaar! LMAOOO...You know I never watched BV consistently prior to the Shiv track & I was like is this the same Anandi who used to stand in a corner & bear Jagyas mental torture?! Shiv brought about this different side to her- like this fire in her & it is refreshing to see that. The way she challenged him- alone, at work, at home, in front of her family! People in the forum call her his sherni which seems apt! ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, I'm looking forward to Shiv's family...especially Dadaji looks so cute๐Ÿ˜†...He's one of my fav. senior actors on TV...loved him in SGP too๐Ÿ˜Š

Same here! Never watched SGP but know enough of the actor to know how talented he is! Used to watch this show of his- it was a sitcom type show where he is the head of the household and he has two sons- both married. It was a funny show & he was hilarious in it. Oh name yaad aaya! Hum saath aath hain! LOL (even thought the show didn't have 8 members I think...LOOOL๐Ÿ˜†)

But yeah, looking forward to him singing Daddoo ka laadla bigad gaya! & generally speaking his family looks nice enough. Just hope they know Anandis past from the get go instead of the CVs reserving it for later. Sigh.