Very unlike anandi!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by TheM5393

It is probably bcoz she is in so much pain... her divorce with jagya then her mothers death... just because she is anandi it doesn't mean that she has to be understanding towards everyone, every time๐Ÿ˜›...I personally think she should have been given more time for her wounds to heal.

We know that she is in pain.We are not expecting her  to be understanding all the time.She should have been given time.But it is not Shiv who was not willing to give her time.It is DS  who is not giving her time why can't she take up this issue with her?Tell her that she will marry according the last wishes of her mother but will do so in her own time.?After all it was DS who manipulated her mother to persuade her to marry.
Why take it out on him? 

I did not have problems with her requesting Shiv to marry her and help her fulfill her mother's wish.But after he said yes she could have atleast assured him that she will work at it.

Actually I am not very much disappointed with Anandi here ..she is in a situation where there is no option for her .her mother is everything for her ...she cannot wait and what  surety she can give to shiv at what time I am ready to marry you with free will ๐Ÿ˜•'her mother's last wish will always be with her in marrying shiv so where is free will for her and that free will can never come .she is not in love with him and right now she cannot say about future will she ever love him  love is not an easy thing one day with one person other day with other ..she needs some  time for this  .and I am very happy with this fact she made is clear to Shiv she is not marrying him  from  her own heart and mind ..on her own she will never marry  i agree ..she doesn't love him , doesn't want to marry him so how can she say i will marry you when i will love you?๐Ÿ˜•and when she will love him she can't tell now or will she ever love him ?๐Ÿ˜•'Anandi want to fulfill her mother's last wish and she said to shiv you know all ..Anandi didn't give shiv in any false hopes she made it clear to him why she is marrying him 'nobody knows about future she can give no surety to him for future when she 'll be ready to marry him on her will ..seeing the present she did the right thing and I have no issues with her  here 'she asked help a favor from shiv and shiv too knows Anandi is right now in which situation and he has to agree to marry her and I fail to understand why members are saying Anandi is taking advantage of shiv's feelings ..Anandi doesn't know yet Shiv loves her does she ?๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Anandi is clear about her stance.  Time would not have changed her position or mind.

But, Shiv is not dhood peeta baacha here... He didn't have to agree to her proposal.  He did - Y? 

Instead of blaming Anandi for her bitter honesty, maybe we should think about Y Shiv said YES.  Who is best arbitrator of what he deserves from a relationship then Shiv himself?  Y does Anandi have to lookout for Shiv?  That's Shiv's responsbility, no?  To take care of his own emotional needs?  If this arrangement won't be acceptable to him then he had choice to say no - I cannot marry you  not under these circumstances.

I don't blame Anandi for her honesty.  But, she could have told that she would try and honor their relationship if he gave her the time and space. That way shiv would have felt at ease too. She only spoke about her mother and her guilt.

She has to think from his POV bcos his life is at stake too. He has said yes because he loves her and to ease her burden and this was the only way out or else she might get deeper into her depression that she is already in.

What I don't understand is Why Anandi has to think about it from Shiv's POV?  Isn't that Shiv's responsibility?  All she owes him is honesty!

We are talking about a marriage her.A marriage is a marriage no matter what the reasons for that marriage might be.She is asking him to get married to her.There is a give and take in the marriage.What is she getting out of it what is she giving in return?
Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
shiv knows that anandi is responsible enough..once she will commit she will live in it...anandi doesnt need any proof to show that...and she said that it wont be a burden to her...!...that was not a straight line to shiv ...but 

he knows that he can make anandi happy...
he knows that anandi will make everyone's life joyful..the way she did for jetsar and singh in the pain too...
shiv is intelligent enough to understand this...that this relationship will work๐Ÿ˜Š
So people started hating Anandi, for telling truth๐Ÿ˜† its true tht she is marrying to fulfill the last wishes of her mother, and thts wht she told. Now its up to Shiv to accept or not, why to blame Anandi for telling truth. Wht u expect, she sd tell to Shiv, see i suddely fell in love with u and want to marry on first available date๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Dont think tht i m marrying due to my mother wish, but it was my hidden desire the day i first saw u๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I was just pretending, but now i hv got reason to fulfill my OWN hidden desire๐Ÿ˜† i m just marrying for my TRUE LOVE๐Ÿ˜‰  I think thn we wd hv appreciated her and she wd hv been like Anandi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I think we really need to focus not just on Anandi, but Shiv's side of the equation here.  Knowing all truth, he didn't have to accept.  But, albeit with a heavy heart - he did do so.  Why?  I don't think its simply to honour her mother's last wish.  Most likely his reasons r much more complex than that. 

Maybe he just wants to b there for Anandi for his lifetime whether she accepts him or not.  Love is not contingent on another's acceptance of that love is it?

We all dingay marro about love... but, true definition of love is selflessness.  Shiv did the selfless thing here.  As did Anandi.  The only difference is that Anandi did it for her mother - and Shiv is doing it for Anandi.

I don't see the wrong in them being true to themselves and honest with each other.  Its not romantic, hearts and flowers... but, love is not a painless emotion.

What I don't understand is Why Anandi has to think about it from Shiv's POV?  Isn't that Shiv's responsibility?  All she owes him is honesty!

I think she has to look at it from his POV... 

After all she's expecting him to look at it from her POV i.e. fulfilling her mother's last wish ...like "plz marry me , I have to keep my promise to my mother you see that right ? " ...

I only wish she was a little less brutal in her honesty ... And maybe she could have assured him that she would work to make this marriage successful ...
Originally posted by aparnauma

We are talking about a marriage her.A marriage is a marriage no matter what the reasons for that marriage might be.She is asking him to get married to her.There is a give and take in the marriage.What is she getting out of it what is giving in return?
That's marriage ... not decision to enter marriage!  Shiv knows Anandi and Anandi knows herself well enough to know that once marriage occurs then she will honour her commitment to shiv to her final breath, care for him, and be there for him.  Love is not a pre-condition to marriage and if it is for Shiv then it was upto him to say NO. 
Originally posted by rusha4003

I think she has to look at it from his POV... 

After all she's expecting him to look at it from her POV i.e. fulfilling her mother's last wish ...like "plz marry me , I have to keep my promise to my mother you see that right ? " ...

I only wish she was a little less brutal in her honesty ... And maybe she could have assured him that she would work to make this marriage successful ...
She is looking at his point of view - by being honest and upfront about what she cannot deliver - her willing acqueisance.    As for assurance... really Shiv needs that assurance from Anandi?  From any other girl I understand - but, Anandi?  The girl that honours every commitment - every rishta?    Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago