India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Very unlike anandi!!

jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
i was very surprised at tonight's episode...even in the worst times, anandi had shown empathy towards others, even the ones who abused and wronged her, like jagya and gauri...she always wanted the singh parivar to treat them fairly and understand their issues...

so how come the same anandi is today absolutely blind to shiv's predicament? she is very firm that she is only marrying shiv because of her promise to her dead mother, and her heart and mind have absolutely nothing to do with this, and if left to her choices, she would never marry shiv...then she pleads with shiv to marry her so that she can reduce her burden and guilt. she doesn't spare a thought for shiv?!?!?!? he is staking his entire life on this, with no selfish reasons at all. he too would be bound to someone who doesn't want him, leave alone love him...and she doesn't show any understanding of his pain???

i am sorry but i don't like this aspect of anandi which is doing right by everyone but shiv...

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pn1pritiaggarwalkavitha_gurramkaddoodivya3mememeUniqueUjjainisatyasudhassongsimple12Ankeeeeens12gomatidjsunitasharmaTheM5393gun_kjhansijhansisuhani77sancheetadivyababuNDDgirlAvocado.GirlHabeeba_dSimran114j_veenuchitra11sbadamBdollkanak.UDEYakvats01lav.0301srijaythe_RijGocilijapussycatJuhiRoaz30XAiShBaBy08XlavyAbhiAniPicasso9vrinda9183MisseshanikhilageetSudhaSangeetrusha4003dlipkavmukswutheringpoiu123Ritushree_Nadalsamrudhi.rparadigmfastforwardcosmogirl77Dryaarorasurbhi0-SD-0coolkitty_23-Cupcake-KyunkiImafanssroomani-Antu-_-Aslan-without-fathomRolzzSerendipity..Anu-ReddySilentsouldixie123aparnaumaDaltoniAnjanaYYZmisty85-Rani

vrinda9183 Goldie
vrinda9183
vrinda9183

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I was just thinking the same. For the first time I feel that shiv is too good for her.
Maybe this feeling will vanish after sometime, but right now this is what it is

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddoosongsimple12gomatidjsunitasharmaBdollakvats01Ritushree_NadalMissesha0-SD-0misty85

Bdoll Senior Member
Bdoll
Bdoll

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Anyone in the place of shiv will never marry her. I hate todays episode to the core. She dont deserve ditching by Jagya. But now she deserves ditching by Shiv. Its her own fault. Hate Anandi first time ever since the serial began.Angry

Edited by Bdoll - 07 August 2012 at 9:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddoojhansijhansigomatidjDesdemona0-SD-0misty85

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I had the same feeling ... the way she was going on stressing that she's marrying ONLY to keep her mother's last wish ...

I can see she's still in shock at her mother's death and right now nothing else is on her mind ... even so ... I felt terrible for Shiv ... Unhappy

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitha_gurramkaddoosongsimple12gomatidjBdoll_G1234_Misseshawuthering0-SD-0dixie123

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Anandi, has lost her mother. She is in grief. What else do you expect from a person who is in grief. 
They are showing her to be emotionally drained. 
And yes she is telling the truth the only way she can get married is , to fulfill her mom's wishes. 
And she clearly stated if it was otherwise , she would not agree to marry him

Shiv has the ball in his court. He can disagree ... but he won't cause he knows that if he does Anandi's grief will take toll on her and he wants to help her. 

He did promise her to be by her side and if this requires to marry her , out of compromise then so be it. 

He probably realizes that once they are married, she will get away from the grief and he can help her heal.

No one wants to take a bitter medicine but sometimes that bitterness cannot be avoided for the medicine to take effect.

I for one knew that ANnadi will never agree to marry shiv no matter what , and how long it took. Its only through force this could happen and when its happening I am happy that she herself is falling into this so now if she wants to get out or complain etc. She will have no excuse cause shiv didn't force her, she did herself. So she will have to force herself to look at shiv from a Husband POV. 

It will be hard for her , but due to guilt even, she will be forced and that will change her POV and eventually create liking towards Shiv which will  turn into love.

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossdivya3soni_kurivaspiBvfan123TheM5393Gocilijachitra11sbadamlav.0301Parihoonmein_12the_RijShaista33Bidaaifan09lavyAbhiAnianushka2112vrinda9183Chytrapoiu123Ritushree_Nadalsamvi.cosmogirl77fastforwardAY_candy_luverkavmuksdliprusha4003Misseshanikhilageetmonamie111-Antu-_-Aslan-Piyuu_SRK..neelanjanaankit111dixie123surabhi01MalikaAnjanaYYZDaltoni

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya25

i was very surprised at tonight's episode...even in the worst times, anandi had shown empathy towards others, even the ones who abused and wronged her, like jagya and gauri...she always wanted the singh parivar to treat them fairly and understand their issues...

so how come the same anandi is today absolutely blind to shiv's predicament? she is very firm that she is only marrying shiv because of her promise to her dead mother, and her heart and mind have absolutely nothing to do with this, and if left to her choices, she would never marry shiv...then she pleads with shiv to marry her so that she can reduce her burden and guilt. she doesn't spare a thought for shiv?!?!?!? he is staking his entire life on this, with no selfish reasons at all. he too would be bound to someone who doesn't want him, leave alone love him...and she doesn't show any understanding of his pain???

i am sorry but i don't like this aspect of anandi which is doing right by everyone but shiv...

I agree. It looks like she has not given any thought to what expectations Shiv might have from this marriage.
It was like any way you agreed to marry me before might as well marry me.
She may be young in years but she had experienced a broken marriage.Doesn't she know what marriage is all about?
There is not even a promise from her that she would try and fulfil her responsibilities as his wife.
She has not even said that she would work on their  marriage and work on their relationship.
I would have been happy if she asked for some time and space after he said yes to marriage.
To me it looked like she was taking advantage of Shiv's feelings.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

BdollPicasso9AbhiAnivrinda9183wutheringrusha4003SudhaSangeetRitushree_Nadal0-SD-0IBserenitydixie123Daltoni

TheM5393 Groupbie
TheM5393
TheM5393

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
It is probably bcoz she is in so much pain... her divorce with jagya then her mothers death... just because she is anandi it doesn't mean that she has to be understanding towards everyone, every timeTongue...I personally think she should have been given more time for her wounds to heal.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosspunchlineBvfan123AbhiAnifastforwardSuchi-

sunitasharma Groupbie
sunitasharma
sunitasharma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheM5393

It is probably bcoz she is in so much pain... her divorce with jagya then her mothers death... just because she is anandi it doesn't mean that she has to be understanding towards everyone, every timeTongue...I personally think she should have been given more time for her wounds to heal.

jis se shaadi kar rahi hai uske liye to understanding honi chahiye.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM53930-SD-0

Go to top