Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
rosh...take care and rest...aur please headache ke liye koi medicine mat lena kynki dawaai khana thik nhi rhta
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Haan Selvi ... sonal is right ... Avoid medicine ...Mujhe bhi headache tha phar AD ke kuch pictures dekh ley aur theek ho gaye...
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahah @sona & rash- dont worry guyzz... mera headache adha kam ho gaya tha after reading the episode abb episode half way hu baaki saare dard gayab ho gaye sir AD ko eye tonic karte hue.. hahaπŸ˜† love you both guyzz mmuaahπŸ€— dont worry yeh headache mera kuch nahi bigaad sakti πŸ˜† and upon that i hardly take medicinesπŸ˜†

rash -absolutely jab bhi headache hota hai AD ke ankhon me smile me gusse me kuch bhi dekh lo dil hadippa karta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

@shraddha- you have no clue i was blushing reading the update.. me magine karti jaa rahi thi saare scenes.. specially AD ka face dmaag me ghum raha tha.. i was either smiling laughing hard or blushing.. am surely badnam nowπŸ˜† saare passengers mujhe stare kar rahe the.. as you said mujhe kuch karne ki zarurat nahi padhti the way i look at my mobile screen and looking at my smile.. already people know am in love... abb bass woh dhudh rahe hai kaun.. kuch logon ko pata hai kuch log ki khoj jaari hai.. karte rehne do khoj.. pata chalna hi hai ki mujhe p se prem hua hai AD se..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ and i dont how many will believe me.. i even use indu basha at my office.. hahah my colleagues just laugh when i use it.. habit habit se majbur haha...πŸ˜†
thankfully main meetings me muh me nahi rehta haha... πŸ˜† sirf team ke saath masti me chalta haiπŸ˜‰
Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 11 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awww rash hope your headache goes shooo πŸ€—

loool selvi and sonali... glad i was able to make your day... 
πŸ€—

sonu watch it once again and write what you felt second time... πŸ˜›

and selvi you're just so cute...i was imagining you doing what you'd written... πŸ˜†
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: lashy

Awww rash hope your headache goes shooo πŸ€—

loool selvi and sonali... glad i was able to make your day... 
πŸ€—

sonu watch it once again and write what you felt second time... πŸ˜›

and selvi you're just so cute...i was imagining you doing what you'd written... πŸ˜†

😲😲 i suppose mujhe headache tha transfer ho gaya rash ko bhi..  yahi hotaa hai jabb pyaar hota hai AD se   toh πŸ˜† rash take care baby... take this tight wala hugπŸ€—
😳 shraddha- kya karu yaar mere saath sabb alag alag hi hota hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† mujhe khud nahi pata chalta kab kya ho gaya.. i remeber me apne senior ko yeh keh dia " kaahe kaaa kaaam hai.. when he was near my desk and was just talking to me." he was like πŸ˜² selvi why sudden change from angrji toh direct banarasi babuπŸ˜†  he actually found it cute and laughs whenever i use this language..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† mere dimag aur tongue me fevicol ki tarah chipak gai hai indu bashaa..🀣 bass mere conference ya important meetings and Mere higher authorities ke saamne na nikleπŸ˜† embarassing ho jayega.. but dont know why i equally enjoy itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and train me while reading .. mujhe blush karte hue mere saath mere friends started laughing yeh kya ho jata hai issey phone dekhte hue.. zarur iska pyaara hero ka koi na koi scene hogaπŸ˜† ya fir uski ankhen dekh li kya wapas..πŸ˜† but jo nahi jaante woh mujhe pagal declare kar chuke hongeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† plus AD ko blush karte dekh mene bhi blush karna sikh liaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update! I just drift off to La La Land when I read your INSA scenes...
Just like the fictional Mr Darcy, even through the power of the written words Indu is so darn swoonsome!
My fan girl crush on Indu Singh is becoming more an more difficult to control. Sigh I haven't loved a fictional character this much for a long time. Lol Indu Singh has officially made my top three all time crush list. Rofl he still has a long way to go to make it the numero uno position!

@Selvi and Rash I'm sorry you guys aren't feeling well. Like a true desi my mother always recommends a good cup of chai for any ailment. Lol when a guy from work was moaning about an toothache the other day I told him to get a cup of tea, and he just looked at me as if I was going crackers!

Coming today's epi I found it for obvious reasons much better than yesterday! Sigh although I still like and appreciate Veenaji's newfound sentiments towards Indu, her dialogues and actions today were pretty dumb compared to yesterday's perfectly balanced statements.
Firstly where the heck did her whole 'this poor boy has done no wrong since he came into this house' stance come from?! Umm is she talking about the same Indu Singh, who blasted his music in the early hours, had non-veg made in her kitchen, and worst of all brought the vile Tiwari's to stay with him within the first hour of moving in?!
Secondly why is she acting like Sanchi committed the crime of the century for asking her husband to wash the dishes?! So the fact that she deliberately tricked and manipulated Indu didn't matter, but it was instead that Sanchi made her lazy husband do some household chores that bugged the conservative Veenaji!
Plus why is she hellbent on sucking up to the Tiwari's?! If Sanchi was starving them to death, then fair enough that Veenaji wanted to give them some food, but she wasn't! And again she just silently took all of Radha's taunts. Grrr and thanks to Sanchi, Indu wasn't even there to see his Sasuma trying to be nice and still be humiliated for all her good intentions!

The Senior Tiwari's are vile and disgusting people, and to be honest I have nothing to say about them. I doubt they will ever change, but what I am sadly enjoying is the growing animosity between the two families. It just set's the stage for INSA to be a darker, spicier version of Romeo and Juliet when they do finally fall in love. Ugh can those fools stop fighting each other now! Lol if they want to fight our brave warriors can battle the world for their right to be together!

Rofl loved the INSA kitchen scene too. The only part I didn't like was the snobbish Sanchi calling Indu a 'gawar' again. I know Indu seems least bothered, but I think CV's should stop having her appear so bloody stuck-up about her education. Geez if Sanchi was really as cultured, and educated as she likes to believe she is then, she would know better than to behave so smug and conceited all the time!

Ok finally coming to much anticiaped song and dance sequence, it was more filmy than I would have liked, but still nevertheless it was fabulous! Mwah I loved it!
Still can't believe that Sanchi is continuing to come up with half- baked plans though. She looked so confused and annoyed, when Indu stared to fall for her act, but shouldn't she have thought of that beforehand?! And also no way can I ever believe now that Sanchi is just an innocent girl, who doesn't now the effect she has on the male species! Today she proved that she fully knew how to use her feminine wiles to get what she wanted. And she is more than a little versed in the arts of seduction and flirtation!
Poor Indu again Sanchi is toying with his heart, for her own selfish reasons. I think the only way she will ever stop playing such cruel games with him, is when she too suffers from the pain of a broken heart. One dose of her own sweet poison, should do the trick!
Sigh what Sanchi is doing is so not right and fair, and I agree with Namz she looks like a shameless tease and vixen.

Funniest parts of today's epi were firstly lol Sanchi closing the door on Radha's fingers! Lol that should teach her to stop being a peeping Tom! And secondly Indu giving Sanchi the 'your freaking cuckoo' look when she said her heart wanted to 'dance' was hilarious!

Plus for the first time today for me the best part was also the worst part. And that was the moment when Indu wrapped Sanchi tight in his arms, and rested his head above hers with a content, blissful look on his face. Sigh but as he closed his eyes he didn't see a smushed Sanchi giving him daggers as she struggled to free herself.
I liked this shot as it fits INSA's current status quo perfectly. Indu being happy enough to dance around in circles as long as he gets even a hint of affection from his wifey. And Sanchi more than happy to make Indu dance, but hating having to get close to him as an result of her manipulations.

Now I also hated this shot because I'm fully aware that RJN has being running for nearly a year and during that whole span of time there has been no damn development whatsoever in INSA relationship! Shoot this shot would have fitted them then, as it does now, and most likely will do so in the coming months too! Sheesh when are we going to see some real love brewing from Sanchi's end?! I think I'll be bald, toothless and senile by the time that happens!

Lol at any rate I still can't wait till tomorrow's epi!

Edited by suki11 - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely post Suki as usual! Agreed Sanchi is not some innocent SP heroine...lol...she is as cunning as a fox and knows how to play πŸ˜‰
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@suki11
Thanks for the awesome update! I just drift off to La La Land when I read your INSA scenes...
Just like the fictional Mr Darcy, even through the power of the written words Indu is so darn swoonsome!
My fan girl crush on Indu Singh is becoming more an more difficult to control. Sigh I haven't loved a fictional character this much for a long time. Lol Indu Singh has officially made my top three all time crush list. Rofl he still has a long way to go to make it the numero uno position!

Awww thanks Suki... now, may I dare to ask who takes the numero uno position then?😳

Poor Indu again Sanchi is toying with his heart, for her own selfish reasons. I think the only way she will ever stop playing such cruel games with him, is when she too suffers from the pain of a broken heart. One dose of her own sweet poison, should do the trick!
Yup 

Now I also hated this shot because I'm fully aware that RJN has being running for nearly a year and during that whole span of time there has been no damn development whatsoever in INSA relationship! Sheesh when are we going to see some real love brewing from Sanchi's end?! I think I'll be bald, toothless and senile by the time that happens!
 Talk about sharing the same feelings...this is precisely what I've ranted out in AD's TB article too...but like as thought its gonna make any difference to anything... 

@suki- mere jaane ke waqt me hi post kia yaar.. was so waiting for your post..😭

thanks for the lovely post as usual... hahah seriously some strings attached between two of us..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

how sweet suki-- love yaπŸ€—hmm chai nahi peeti but its ok am fine had little headache while returing from work as had lots of work today.. i am totally fine now..πŸ˜ƒ thanks for your concerns guyzzπŸ€—

dekh na suki khud mere indu ko apni aur khich rahi hai fir uski galti ginwati hai ya toh ussey mujhe saump de yaa khud apna le.. toy samaj rakha hai huh hmm khud ko kuch kuch hota hai isliye aisse karti hai chhoriπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

veena ji kab party badalti hai pata nahi chalta.. kabhi idhar kabhi udhar🀣

tiwari's pagla gaye the aaj..🀣
pehle kheer cheena mami ji ne.. baba re kheer ke liye itna kuch sunaya anita ko ki wo moti hogi.. mami ji khud ne weight check kab karaya tha last time... apne pati ko sambhalo jo rubina ke piche hai... baakiyonke baare me bolna kam kijiye..πŸ€£πŸ˜†

yeh tiwari ko bhaga bhaga ke maaregi for sure🀣

raat akeli hai... haha bechara indu ke sapne pure hote hi nahi...mayya ka lalla kaha chonch maar di...πŸ˜†πŸ€£
 even i dint like when she said "gawar" , was it necessary.. kuch bhi kehti hai yeh ladki.. waise one more thing woh khud bhi enjoy kar rahi thi woh dance.. huh... and then ek aur baat iske saare ideas planning plotting backfire hote hai against indu🀣 issey kaise bachayegi woh property papersπŸ˜†

yeh CVs zig zag zoom zoom jaata hai lol... kab kaha kya kar de pata nahi chaltaπŸ˜†
suki waise loved reading your posts me πŸ˜ƒ love yaπŸ€—

chalo me chali abb byee gnsd tc.. haaye its going to be 4am omg.😭.. kal kaam hai yaar.😭.. sorry and byee..😭
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Namz thank you sweetie!

@Selvi lol our mind to mind connection is till going strong! Rofl even I think Sanchi enjoyed dancing with Indu today. She loves seeing the effect she has on him, and so when he got all hot and bothered it was treat for her. Lol Sanchi is fast becoming power-mad, and she loves to abuse the control she has over Indu. But our poor cocky madamji hasn't realized, that she has no chance in hell of leashing and controlling Indu's passionate love for her! Rofl as if anyone can use and utilize the power of love!
Night night dear, I have to get up early too, but again like you I'm too addicted to RJN and IF to drag myself to sleep!

@Lash I so agree, I've demanding, begging and pleading for the past six months for CV's to show some positive development in INS relationship! But no luck so far...

Lol I'll shamelessly admit who takes the gold medal for my all time fictional crush, but no way in hell am I going to admit to the silver medal champ on a public forum! It's too embarrassing as it really shows my age!

At any rate, I have always had a humongous crush on the badass gunda and lovable rogue dwelling in another Galaxy far far away...Mr. Han Solo himself from Star Wars! And I would also like to point out that Star Wars was made a long time before I was born!
Rofl I feel no reason to say why Han is my number one crush. Any body who has to know why, seriously has to watch the movie! Lol all their questions will be answered!