Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swaron n the "all the best" badge! <3 :*

Satluvsd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
well i am so so excited...!!!!!!!
ummm again like yesterday i really need to catch up with my words...!
in the beginning i thought...our very own d3 is coming back to it's .. so called boring track!!
but no no no not this time!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰
2dae was a lovely ep excluding taarey n yes shivam n taani's scenes🀒
am sry 4 stating this!!

yeaa so coming back to the element or part which everyone enjoyed n loved n everyone's cheeks went ☺️ SWARON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh!!god!!was i dreaming ...someone plzz pinch me once again!!😳
swaron wishing each other together...now that's what i call SWARON!!
OH!!GOSH...

kkk let me catch up with words!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
2day were swaron cute n funny too!!
yea so sharon giving him the badge πŸ˜³πŸ˜†howw cuteee!!
n swayam saying "tum bahut girly ho..." πŸ˜†
n yeaaa then swayam insisting her to put it 4 him... awww kinda cute n funny
n yea when sharon pulls him i went "OMG!!!!!!!!!" i was totally shocked...

then the wind blows n our diva or i should say our "girly" diva... πŸ˜† puts the badge n
the tune which makes us go 😍 playyyss n so we again go 😍😍

n sharon poking him  was damn hilarious!! n quite expected!!
yeaa n when she told him to close his eyes i really did expect a kiss...
but poor swayam ... hard luck better luck next time!! πŸ˜†
sharon is sharon so u need to really wait 4 that special moment swayam!!
how wonderful cute n funny were swaron 2dae!!😍
so our diva's back n our majnu too!! 😊

editor/cv:plzz dont reveal the best moment or rather the most awaited moment in the precap itself.(espcially a swaron scene!)...
it spoils the excitement !!!!!  😭
let it be a suspense ,surprise, shock 4 all of us!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

😊
THE AFTER EFFECT OF YESTERDAY'S EP!!:
as soon as i went to sleep last night ...i really cldnt sleep ..the song ws playing all over again n again n 2angels were still dancing n somehow i managed to sleep!!πŸ˜†
yes i can't stop humming the song "ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si..."
i was almost going to dance on the road n stopped when i realized it's not d3!! πŸ˜†
still lost in swaronland!!!!!!!!! 😍😍
do share your after effects(yestrday's ep) n reviews about 2dae's ep!! πŸ˜‰

Edited by Satluvsd3 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i just loved today's episode...it was so full of  "awww" moments...swayam pretending to tie his shoelaces in order to spend some more time with sharon...both were expecting the other to wish  first and then they ended up wishing together...sooo cute!!πŸ˜ƒ...and then the way sharon pulled him away by his shirt...and the badges were so cute!!i just loved the way swayam moved closer in order to let his diva know that he wanted her to attach it to his shirt...loved the way sharon raised her feet and came closer to swayam in order to say best of luck and hand over the heart badge to him!!!
   I am totally in swaron dreamland now!!!😍😍😍...oye satnam did you know the ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si dance sequence was choreographed by shantanu!!!he has done an amazing job!!!πŸ‘
Edited by idiot_box - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res

Satu awesome post gal..as usual ur posts comes from your heart and reaches ours..and brings a πŸ˜Š on our face.
The episode was nice and the SwaRon moments were amazing. Starting form the way Sharon shows her care for Swayam while unloading the bags, to the way she pulls him by the tee and drags him to a place to give the badge. The way the scene started with the "all the best" thoughts and how they end up wishing together was just super awesome. 
And as Swayam said..the badge thing is such a girly thing..but whats the harm πŸ˜³
Like you and many others still lost in SwaRon land πŸ˜

Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
Blessedfool thumbnail
Satnam,nice post.Coming to today's episode,I almost fell off chair when I saw Sharon dragging Swayam to a corner.It's so not Sharon.I'm loving the all changed Sharon.I thought she would kiss him looking at her posture.The whole episode,deleting the shivam and Taani crap,gave a glimpse of old d3.
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Edited my comment 
misha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved today's and yesterday's episode. Swaron r going to kill me one day fr sure with their sweetness 😊 and me too can't stop humming the song "Ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si" πŸ˜†
And today's episode was superbbb... the way swaron said best of luck to each other... sharon gave heart badge to swayam... aww so cute. I am totally in love with swaron.
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
todays episode was damn cute ❀️
SWARON rocked ☺️
more over TANHA rocked 
some timed i wonder how can they both not be together ofr screen when they are so cute and adorable on screen
😍

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As usual another fabulous post from you. Today SwaRon were just at their adorable best. Whenever I use to think I had seen their best they surprises me. I can't pick a aprticula rscen as my favourite today. Each one was just awesome. And anythind said in the praise of Shantanu and Sneha is less. They just nailed it today witht their awesome expression.
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lyk u i m also stil lost in swaronland! So stil dnt hw 2 say i wat i feel! Oh d whole epi ws so adorable 2day apart frm sum scenes(u knw wat i mean)!!! It ws cute,romantic nd funny at d same tym! Totaly lovd it nd already added 2 my list f spcl swaron moments! Realy cnt gt enuf f 2dayz epi nd i m stil eeping! Bdw nyc post!