Afsar Bitiya

Prishna Song seq..Sawaare

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow I loved the Song seq b/w Prishna today . The way it was picturised was beautiful and very emotional . Both were not at all finding sleep in their eyes . The part when they both sees the moon 2gther was mindblowing. Hayee Pintu's sad smile in this part was Killing . He looked so hott when the moonlight falls on him . ðŸ˜³ .Then when Pintu sees Krishna's pic on his cellphone and remembers her , Simultaneously Krishna too when takes out photoframe of Pintu and hugs it and starts crying awww so heartwrenching and emotional. ðŸ˜­ . When Pintu calls Krishna the way Krishna handles herself and tells hello was so good .Pintu too in starting gathers courage to talk to Krishna and wow Kya tareeka hai Pintuji ka to lighten the mood " Hum Pintuji ke dil ki taraf se baat kar rahe hai , unke paas aapke liye ek plan hai " awww so sweet ðŸ˜³ . I have a big smile on my face while seeing it . Pintu's dialogues once again stole my heart .😳 .And the way Pintu becomes stuborn and hangs up the phone by saying ki " Hum bas 20 min mein tmhaare paas aa rahe hai " aww so mindblowing awosome , he looked soo cuteee ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³ .I completely loved and enjoyed it .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pintuji's picture too was tooo good...
Beautiful scene...
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Pintuji's picture too was tooo good...

Beautiful scene...

Shanti Di I just now made a topic on this ðŸ˜† .Please Comment ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Shanti Di I just now made a topic on this ðŸ˜† .Please Comment ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

We DO think alike...Abhi tak I knew what we thought of 😃 but even the scene would be same to same yeh pata nahi thha behna...
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

We DO think alike...Abhi tak I knew what we thought of 😃 but even the scene would be same to same yeh pata nahi thha behna...

Hahahaa Wiase double rishta hai humaara toh . Behen ka bhi aur U are my Saasumaaa (in this Forum) ðŸ˜‰
taahir004 thumbnail
I really loved the song sequence Sawaare , the entire scene was set in such a sad atmosphere when Pinto goes to the window the breeze is slightly heavy Gushing on his hair with the moonlight just outside his  window pondering on Pinto's lonely face ,thus he takes his phone to look at his photo while on the other side Krishna too misses her husband, takes out his photo frame holds it close to her heart and tears roll down her cheeks .
When her phone rings and she answers Pinto knew she too was sad and misses him , he breaks the sadness with his magical words .
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww so sweet i wish i cud watch it but i cant will catch it up after few weeks..! Edited by Sumy_luv_KM - 11 years ago
I loved this song and the scenes were amazing Edited by kinshukluvsj - 11 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was really a very beautiful song sequence I loved the Tadap of Pintu ji under the moon. His naughtyness is also cool.