ASR's second trait from Dadi

Posted: 11 years ago
First we saw that all the "Aukat stuff" that ASR inherited was from Dadi ... Now we see another habit of ASR from Dadi ... Yes you are right

"JAB TAK MERI BAAT PURI NA HO MUR K MAT JAYA KARO "

Remember something????? πŸ˜‰

So now we see from where that came from ... I do not know what else he has inherited from herπŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
aree yaar he is carbon copy of Dadi... when he explained about Dadi's nature... he was explaining himself ...πŸ˜†

Dadi hameha cheezo ko apane agle se dekhati haine...
Sacchaiye unhe nazar nahi atii...
Wahi samazhati haine... jo wohh samazhana chahati haine...
Expects sab unakooo unaki nazarase hi dekhee... agar koie nahi dekhata haine toh woo galat... 

so much like Arnavvv Bitwaa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by sayali_d23 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sayali_d23

aree yaar he is carbon copy of Dadi...

She see things only form her point of view...

Yeah ASR is copy of Dadi while Arnav's traits are from his mother's side πŸ˜†
when he was describing his Dadi i was like.. mirror mirror see who is speaking! 🀣 CV's have done an amazing job in showing the characters and the actors just nailed it.. Dadi has such a powerful impact.. not equal but very much powerful like ASR! 
LOL πŸ˜†yes sooo true i think he is a carbon copy of dadii mean first the whole aukat stuff..then dont turn away while im talking to you!! and also how she thinks she is right and wants other to feel the same and looks at things from her angle lol!!  looks like all of ASR negative/quality is from dadiπŸ˜† and all of Arnav/Chote quality is from the Raizadas!!! loved the mix of Arnav and ASR with dadi and gosh when he walked out to stand by khushi that scene... ohhh πŸ‘ loved it!!!!today great work CVS!!!!! i wanted more!!!!Edited by Beautiful10 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by hannahamo1998

NK WAS RIGHT *COPY CAT NANAV*

🀣🀣🀣

Oh yeah how can I forget that
ASR returned in the form of dadi...I think now dadi should be given asr backgroung music
Originally posted by sayali_d23

aree yaar he is carbon copy of Dadi... when he explained about Dadi's nature... he was explaining himself ...πŸ˜†

Dadi hameha cheezo ko apane agle se dekhati haine...
Sacchaiye unhe nazar nahi atii...
Wahi samazhati haine... jo wohh samazhana chahati haine...
Expects sab unakooo unaki nazarase hi dekhee... agar koie nahi dekhata haine toh woo galat... 

so much like Arnavvv Bitwaa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So true when he was saying all this I was like ... Arnav Dadi ko define kar rahey ho ya ASR ko πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

when he was describing his Dadi i was like.. mirror mirror see who is speaking! 🀣 CV's have done an amazing job in showing the characters and the actors just nailed it.. Dadi has such a powerful impact.. not equal but very much powerful like ASR! 

Exactly I was also like are you explaining Dadi or ASR ?????

Brilliant characterization by Barun and Dadi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘