payalibm

smeenakshi76 Senior Member
smeenakshi76
smeenakshi76

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gomatidj

milindrose
I hope that happens Smile

Are aisa nahi hoga. Fast is for jagya. wat's point for keeping fast for a man with whom marriage has been ended. sometimes CVs shows some very stone age concepts, same is here. 
anaamica Senior Member
anaamica
anaamica

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Fasting is kept for your 'suhaag' not for any person. When you are unmarried, you fast to get a good husband. When you are married, you fast for your husband.

Anandi is fasting neither for jagat nor for shiv. She is just following tradition as an unmarried person to get a good husband.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Dadisa2011 Senior Member
Dadisa2011
Dadisa2011

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
i bet this is leading up to a romantic Ansh moment. with Shiv offering A water and food to break her Vrat. just wait and watch.
just in case i am wrong sorry in advance!!!!

payalibm

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitasharma

But ds has specifically asked anandi to fast for Jagat. So the question of unmarried doesnot arrive. Maybe anandi wont complete her vrat tomorrow but better thing would have been if she had said no to ds on her face.
No Dadisa didnt ask to keep it for Jagat. She said no one will be breaking her vrat this year and next year it will be Shiv. The tradition of the vrat cannot be stopped she said. This yr its for NO ONE.

payalibm

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Kkie... till nw i ws confused but after reading this post and all comments i got it...

Anandi is keeping fast just as tradition i.e. if a gal starts fasting on teej thn she hs to continue it... n itz neither for Jagya nor Shiv.

But i have a doubt...related to teej n not story!! do a widow have to continue it?? 
mbaparamita Groupbie
mbaparamita
mbaparamita

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

unmarried girls keep teej vrat so that they get a husband like Lord shiva!! LOLLOL

so anandi is perfectly okay in keeping the teej vrat even if unmarried. 

the vrat is basically a prayer to Goddess Parvati for a happy married life, if married ... and a good husband in the future if unmarried.

Thank God!!!! so indirectly she is keeping the vrat for Shiv only...she is unmarried now n wants a husband like Shiva...AKA collector sahab...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

As dadisa said that there will be no one to open her vrat this time...wish if somehow shiv gives her sattu n opens her vrat...Wink how good will be dat...
mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

It is not for Jags.

What DS says once a girl starts the tradition of vrat she has continue till her death or hubby's death. In this case, Anandi is not a widow. So, she is asking her to continue the tradition without stopping in between. Nobody is breaking her fast this time. So, it is basically just to keep continuity.
at first i too thought that  Anandi's fast is for no one but after re watching  the episode i think she is keeping it for Jagaya   Anandi's last fast for Jagaya ...see what dadisaa said ..when Anandi asked should be keeping fast this time ( her question is valid this is first teej for her after divorce before that she must have kept all  fasts for him no matter they were not living together ) what Dadisaa said to her when a girl once starts this tradition then she continues this till the death of her hubby or her death...now whether divorced Jagaya is right now the only husband of Anandi.and he is very much alive ..so is Anandi .alive ..so both husband and wife are alive ..next what dadisaa said Anandi will be fulfilling her duties but sad there is no one this year to break her fast but no worries next year there will  be shiv with her ...what we can derive from this ..this fast is certainly not for shiv but its Anandi is keeping her last fast for her ex husband from next year Shiv will replace Jagaya as Anandi's husband so she'll be keeping her fast for him and he'll be there with her on this day to break her fast ...so it means this year Anandi is keeping her fast for her husband be it ex and  right now Jagaya is the only husband of Anandi so she is keeping fast for him continuing her tradition... from next year her husband 's place Shiv will get  she will start fasting for him only...but this year its for Jagaya ...i belong to different religion and i don't know about hindu fasting LOLbut this all i have conculed from yesterday's epsiode from dadisaa's dialogues the fast is for Jagaya  ...i hope cvs clear it today 

sunitasharma

Go to top