India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

SO THE VRAT IS FOR JAGYA!!!! (Page 2)

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
@TM...u r making me confused actually!! Confused...after watching yesterday's episode how someone can think that anandi is keeping vrat for jaggya!? Shocked...jaggya is NOTHING to her now!! she got divorce from jaggya long time ago...so obviously it is for SHIV!!! what more is there to mention now!? Confused..they have mentioned it already that anandi is getting married with shiv...if u are watching the show regularly then u must know it!...so obviously the vrat is for SHIV!! and not for jaggya Dead...for god's sake for now at least stop mentioning jaggya name with my anandi...he is no where in the scene now.. Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritushree_NadalpayalibmSuchi-surabhi01khusi_*

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Its not for anyone.She has to keep the fast bcoz she has once kept it and acc. to dadisa if a girl has once started keeping the fast,she can only stop if her husband is dead.She not keeping the fast might be bad omen bcoz she is not a widow and will soon get married.So just chill its just to maintain the tradition.And I am sure Shiv will get involved into it somehow.Just wait for tomorrow.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33chitra11poiu123monamie111payalibmSuchi-khusi_*

TheM5393 Groupbie
TheM5393
TheM5393

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamie111

@TM...u r making me confused actually!! Confused...after watching yesterday's episode how someone can think that anandi is keeping vrat for jaggya!? Shocked...jaggya is NOTHING to her now!! she got divorce from jaggya long time ago...so obviously it is for SHIV!!! what more is there to mention now!? Confused..they have mentioned it already that anandi is getting married with shiv...if u are watching the show regularly then u must know it!...so obviously the vrat is for SHIV!! and not for jaggya Dead...for god's sake for now at least stop mentioning jaggya name with my anandi...he is no where in the scene now.. Angry

i KNOW that is what seemed weird because dadisa said that there would be no one to feed her sattu this time after she is done with her vrat, but from next year there would be Shiv that is what has me confused Confused

p.s i m not completely aware of the purpose of the vrat either Tongue
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
exactly jag is not even the picture...if it is started once then it has to continue..and this time no one is there to break her fast coz she is single..but shiv will be there next time...

where is jagiya!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123monamie111payalibmSuchi-

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I think Anandi is keeping the vrat just to keep the continuity...not for JAGYA...teez is very similar to karvachauth...and unmarried girls also keep fast so that they get the most loving husband.

Teez or Karvachauth is not only for married women...it could be also for unmarried ones too...MARRIED ones keep it for the long and healthy life of their husbands...while the UNMARRIED or SINGLE ones keep it so that they would someday marry a husband who is loving, caring and doting on his wife...And Shiv is her future...so Anandi is keeping for her future husband,

TheM5393monamie111payalibmSuchi-

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheM5393

Originally posted by monamie111

i KNOW that is what seemed weird because dadisa said that there would be no one to feed her sattu this time after she is done with her vrat, but from next year there would be Shiv that is what has me confused Confused

p.s i m not completely aware of the purpose of the vrat either Tongue

LOL!! if she is keeping the vrat for jaggya then in next year how can shiv feed her!?..LOL...then next year also jaggya has to feed her Wink LOL...i think DS said so bcoz shiv and anandi r yet not married!! next year they will be married and shiv will be there to feed her Embarrassed

TheM5393payalibmSuchi-khusi_*

TheM5393 Groupbie
TheM5393
TheM5393

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
ooo Shockednow it makes more sense Embarrassed... i kinda thought u have to keep the vrat for someone in particular... as it was not for shiv , i asumed it was for jughead... hence my confusion Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmmonamie111

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
fastin is just to continue...nothun else...Ds was clearly said this time anandi has no one to break her fast...NO  ONE  TO  BREAK  HER  FAST...AND NEXT  YEAR SHIV  WILL DO  THE RITUALSS ...
SO ITS CLEARLY STATED SHE DOING JSUT TO CONTINUE AS PER RULE KEE ONCE THIS FASTING STARTS CAN BE STOPED ONLY WHEN ONE WIDOW...WHICH ANANDI IS NOT AS SHE IS SINGLE AND ONE WHEN SHE WILL EB DEAD AND SHE IS VERY MUCH ALIVE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Go to top