Ruk Jaana Nahin

Indu 2 Saanchi: Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho...

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Woowww...I am on a roll today after so many weeks...got a chance to make these song posts...well coming back to the point, this is another LOVELY song by Kishore Kumar that I wud luv to see on INSA when they are PRETENDING to be in LOVE...while the mama-mami follow them everywhere spying on them and trying their dirty tricks...😡

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=AnqVCh_P_YQ[/YOUTUBE]

aise na mujhe tum dekho
sine se lagaa lungaa
tum ko main churaa lungaa tumase
dil men chhupaa lungaa

(tere dil se ai dilabar, dil meraa kahataa hai
pyaar ke dushman log mujhe, Dar lagataa rahataa hai)-2
thaam lo tum meri baahen, main tumhen sambhaalungaa
tumako main churaa lungaa tumase
dil men chhupaa lungaa

(dheemi-dheemi aag se ek sholaa bhadakaayaa hai
door se tumane is dil ko kitanaa tadapaayaa hai)-2
main ab is dil ke saare aramaan nikaalungaa
dil men chhupaa lungaa

(pyaar ke daaman men chun kar, ham phool bhar lenge
raaste ke kaante saare, door kar denge)-2
jaan-e-man tumako apani main jaan banaa lungaa
dil men chhupaa lungaa

Edited by Absoluv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
ctually ...Maine bhi Deva anad kaa hee song coha tha...with Deva anad and Hema malini...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivs7w6r-n8U 
But your song I love...GOD>...hope Indu maan jaaye prentend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fir kuch deen hatred chilana...free track
Indu can use this opportunity to filrt and touch Sanchi...unlimitedly 😆Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey what do you think would be indu's reaction when he comes to know what sanchi was doing and that she was only acting...
actually, i felt really bad for him here... being a man and that too a gunda, he could have 'taken' her any moment he liked... but he's been very decent about the whole thing.. i really wish sanchi doesn't misuse this again.. i mean yes we got to watch a treat for 4 min today ...but then if indu again gets angry and goes back into hatred mode..then whats the point...and toying with a man in such a way is just not right... instead I wish sanchi genuinely tried to cement friendship with him for starters (even if its to get back at sada/radha)

I would definitely love to watch a genuine sensual scene between the two... I'd love to watch such sexual advances when its not fake...oh...how much longer do we have to wait for an earnest romance between the two... 

Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

hey what do you think would be indu's reaction when he comes to know what sanchi was doing and that she was only acting...

actually, i felt really bad for him here... being a man and that too a gunda, he could have 'taken' her any moment he liked... but he's been very decent about the whole thing.. i really wish sanchi doesn't misuse this again.. i mean yes we got to watch a treat for 4 min today ...but then if indu again gets angry and goes back into hatred mode..then whats the point...and toying with a man in such a way is just not right... instead I wish sanchi genuinely tried to cement friendship with him for starters (even if its to get back at sada/radha)

I would definitely love to watch a genuine sensual scene between the two... I'd love to watch such sexual advances when its not fake...oh...how much longer do we have to wait for an earnest romance between the two... 

Lash remeber you said its 6 month trac...and we knoe RJN CVs are not IPK or EHB CVs who run months on romance...Definately Sanchi confession is last step of..this track pretty much close to divorce point...
I think if she will fake and he will get to know lateron a Hatred track might come back again...
Sanchi will not try any frdnship unless she is sure Indu is really a changed man...May be this fake track after she tell him truth ...this track will bring that nice aspect of Indu open who will not retort to any games or mean stuff...because he truely loves her...
May be after seeing that side Sanchi might really move from Fakeness to guineness of their relatioship...There might be begninng of true frndship from her side...

But thats too much to ask from this CVS...so I think its gone agaom wierd way...
Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lashy

Agreeed dear Lashy...it was not right of Saanchi to get Indu HOT & then put COLD WATER on him...BUT it was on the spur of the moment ...she just thought & did it...probably tomorrow she will explain to Indu why she was behavin like that...I just hope that Indu understands and not get a WHOLE lot of angry on her...then when he too agrees to PRETEND...he can have his moments tooo...where he teases her & flirtingly touches her, demands her attention...😉...Also me too with u in the waiting line for the BOLD RED to happen...😛
Edited by Absoluv - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Param, I love the song ❤️

Agreed, with all. How long do we have to wait? It was nasty of Sanchi, to do that to a guy who is madly in love with her...I am sorry to say but if the CV's don't do something, she is bordering on being a skank!
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

Param, I love the song ❤️

Agreed, with all. How long do we have to wait? It was nasty of Sanchi, to do that to a guy who is madly in love with her...I am sorry to say but if the CV's don't do something, she is bordering on being a skank!

NAmz cool down...We dont want Sanchi to ...use him...we want her to tell him truth and then both fake it for some time...Indu taking swwett faida of Sanchi this majboori...😆
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kuls pata nahin Sanchi pe itna jaldi gussa kyun aata hai...lol 😆
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

Kuls pata nahin Sanchi pe itna jaldi gussa kyun aata hai...lol 😆

TUm mian na Sada ki atama ghus gayi hai...isliye 😆  I

Agar Sanchi Sahi hogi to ...use sach bata degi uski help manegi...Agar galat hogi to use karegi

Rashmi04 thumbnail
paro ... thanks for this song ... Old is gold ...