Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Felt Bad for Arnav today just bcoz of!!!

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Arnav was trying to  get back to start his normal married life  when this eclipse called SUBHADRA DEVI  entered and took away peace of mind of ARNAV

And thankyou Cv's fot atleast putting that dialogue where arnav admits his mistake.

ARNAV TODAY SHOWED DADI HER PLACE IN RAIZADA MANSION.

What Kind Of Granny she is???
I believe there is nothing wrong in disrespecting elders who dont know to behave themselves as elders first. Wrong is wrong doesnt matters the person is elder or younger.

And last thing i dont like that Teenager Arnav. Because Barun as arnav is too good looking so the teenager arnav shud be handsome boy.That boy was neither cute nor Handsome.
but 
after a long time i liked arnav so much..

But at the same time i feel bad that this uninvited granny who has no work came back.
There can be no one like NANI JI.

No wooing can replace what arnav told today and the way he defended a womens self respect 
Edited by RickyBahl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Poor arnav had just managed to get out of his dark shell when once again he's being push into.
Its getting so intense.
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I felt bad for that teenager arnav who was left abandoned by his dadi who has now come back and is demanding answers. I stand by arnav and will say with what right is she demanding answers now
RickyBahl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

Poor arnav had just managed to get out of his dark shell when once again he's being push into.

Its getting so intense.

The ambience in Raizada mansion was so cool and calm. But in two days all changed.
Somewherei was angry with arnav but today it was really very emotional to see that daadi bringing the past back which arnav had forgotten after a lot of self effort and Khushi's presence .
bUt all reminded back by DADI
Edited by RickyBahl - 11 years ago
RickyBahl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chillygirl

I felt bad for that teenager arnav who was left abandoned by his dadi who has now come back and is demanding answers. I stand by arnav and will say with what right is she demanding answers now

Yes that teenager arnav has faced alot.  But the casting was not good 
vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i jus loved him today. dadi ka tho band bajgaya aaj. "aap ki marzi" was awsome.now he is becoming perfect husnabd from lover boy.i too felt bad for him and the pain in his eyes  was so heart wrenching.Barun u rocked today
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you. I fell bad for me today I also fell bad for the teenager Arnav. 
RickyBahl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vijji12

i jus loved him today. dadi ka tho band bajgaya aaj. "aap ki marzi" was awsome.now he is becoming perfect husnabd from lover boy.i too felt bad for him and the pain in his eyes  was so heart wrenching.Barun u rocked today

Truly band bajaa diya. and later blame on Khushi that she has spoiled her grandson.
Khushi's expression was mindblowing as if she didnt expect arnav to stand by her
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Am impressed that finally u r impressed dear !!! It surely was a rocking epi.subradra devi is the female version of ASR not arnav.
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: RickyBahl

The ambience in Raizada mansion was so cool and calm. But in two days all changed.
Somewherei was angry with arnav but today it was really very emotional to see that daadi bringing the past back which arnav had forgotten after a lot of self effort and Khushi's presence .
bUt all reminded back by DADI

It was only natural as past does keep following you no matter how muvh you try hiding it. Loved it. 
But the way barun portryaed, i could totally feel a lump inside my thorat when i dont even know the whole thing. The raizada clan is in for a lot. And not like nk said 'say sorry and we'l be a hapy family'.