Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ArHi finally had the talk!!!thank god!! (Page 4)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_hazel

i think u are also making multiple posts like me today LOL i dont blame you, there's so much to talk abt! 
n i know! he finally accepted that it was his fault...
he knew khushi wud blame herself for all this... so he comforted her...
im falling in love with this pair more n more each day!
seriously... arnav feels bad, so she feels bad for him, arnav feels bad cz she is feeling bad for him feeling bad...and... oh i give up! 

iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? Embarrassed

lol i am!! and that is why the late replies!! i am trying to respond to everyone!!LOL

and truly omg what an episode!!aah i have not felt this crazy for IPK since a long long time!!
wow!! seriously!! iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? it lived up to the title today!Clap

maaneet_forever IF-Dazzler
maaneet_forever
maaneet_forever

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
loved todays  episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayli_sarun

i totally agree!
i m loving this track now ARHI r finally taking there relationship on mature state they r not playing around giving eachother bets andall but they standing y each other and supporting and i hope they both will share their pasts too!

i m loving the way story is moving!Big smile

exactly i am also loving the maturity and sensitivity that is being used b/w them!!

finally our wish for a proper mature adult relationship b/w them has been fulfilled... i am just so in love with this show again!!Star 

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

im glad he said that
its a relief for me

Harshu i was also relieved...khsuhi looked like she managed to keep a burden off her shoulders...and i felt the same too...now in someway that marriage issue, contract it out of the way...
and when it comes up the next time around...hm..they'll most likely handle things together..

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Yes the much awaited moment arrived...till yest I was angry for dadi's arrival but she and shyamu seem to have one thing in common both push Arshi closer...so I would not mind them.

The scene was just simply superb..perfect emotions na kam na jaada. Again Sarun proved they r the best. Also, Kudos to CV's for projecting it will such simplicity...

Loved it

Edited:

Sunara one more loop closed today. Copy pasting what I wrote on Rima's post

The last time he stood up against family and said he would leave if khushi is not accepted was bcos he wanted to keep her around as he did not trust her. Today he did it out of love. Finally khushi has someone of her own...atleast till the next storm blows.

Kudos to Cv's for closing this loop too. Well done!!

Bhakti well i for one was happy about her arrival from the first second she stepped in to the house...u saw how i was reacting yesterday... cz for some unknown reason i felt happy since yesterday despite the obvious negativity towards khsuhi...
some instinct told me this time things were different and not frivolous, it was much deeper that that and i felt that CVs were not going to mess it up as they did the rest as this was the real USP this show was sold on, 'the much awaited past'

it certainly was epic as far as episodes go!! i am going to watch it million times!!

and oooh the loop indeed was closed!! i didn;t take it as that at that moment...but true!! it was even better now when i think of it like that!!!!Star

I was traveling yest so just read the WU after which could not see the epi. Wish I has seen ur posts. when I was reading WU i was feeling horrible tat again they r showing khushi being humiliated but today's epi made me feel so much more better. Me too will watch it again and again...splly the last few mins. 

I totally agreed with Arnav today. Someone who ran from responsibility loses all rights too. She can't just walk in and expect him to obey her. She has no rights on him. Even blood relations need to stand the test of time.

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 07 August 2012 at 11:24am
samster03 Goldie
samster03
samster03

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by RickyBahl

iam relieved ...
I felt i was reborn again today
THANK YOU IPK TEAM and Dialogue writer HITESH KEVALYA

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> i know!! it was salvation itself for me!!! redemption started...today it was magical...truly heartfelt beautiful episode...i officially declare that i am all over again in love with IPK again!!!</font>

count me in..!!
I-Heart-Sanz IF-Dazzler
I-Heart-Sanz
I-Heart-Sanz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Yes! I was really glad about the way he reaffirmed her that it was never her fault... The regret in his eyes was nice to see...
ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Sunara loved the epi. Just the last 3 min. r praiseworthy

Go to top