Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Mysterious parts of epi and precap...

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok dadi was 😡 at khushi again! Arnav isn't saying why he doesn't like the mention of his father!! 😕 I wonder... And awww Arnav, you stole my heart again today!!! 😃 He said, "Jis jagah meri patni nahin mujhe nahin lagta wahan meri zarurat hai!"
Trans: Where there isn't my wife, I don't think I am needed either!

I want a hubby like Arnav!!!! I want him!! 😳

Precap: ArShi in bed, sleeping and suddenly Arnav wakes up abruptly, Khushi is awaken too. She asks, "Kya hua Arnavji?" (wt happnd?) and Arnav says he is fine and goes away.

Well I guess we are like Khushi here... Not aware of much about Arnav's past... 😕 Liked the epi and ARNAV stole the show!!! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fardee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yep barun naile it
i loved todays episode absolutely mindblowing
DushtKanya thumbnail
Really I'm falling for him!! :P
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yaar is Arnav's father had an illegitimate affair with Khushi's mother ?? till now I was wondering why he doesnt use his father's sir name ? now I got the answer...  
cutelittleangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yeah...that was a lovely epi...
desertyas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mind blowiiinggg...luvd it ...😊...yeahhh Dadi was 😡 to Khushi even after she comes to kno that she s RM"s bahu not Naukrani...I guess that realisation made her fume even more...😔
n btw guyss today Dadi said...us raath ki bare main sunthehi mujhe us aurath ki yaad aathi hain...kis aurath guysss❓ Does she get reminded of Uss Aurath whenever she sees khushi❓❓  Is that why she always gives a doubtful fuming look to khushi 😭😕😭
happy.uk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whoop whoop to todays episode loved it and by the way guys my hubby is exactly like asr' s habbit when it comes to standing up to people my hubby does not care as long as my hubby is correct loool... yes i know im a very luck gal, loool😃😃😃

oh yes my hubby always stands by my side, lool
Anshi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes barun was awesome 2day...
superb xpressions...
deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yeah we are just in the kushi's state. dont know anything and cant predict anything.. hanging in the air