IF on Firefox has a problem....

Cherry thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Is there any known problem with IF running on FireFox browser?Because,I installed Firefox on my m/c two days back.When I'm in FireFox,I'm not able to log in to IF.Well...initially when I login,it will say "Successful Login".But when I enter any forum or when I try to post or reply a topic,it asks me to login again.So I have to go back to InternetExplorer to post or reply.

Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.

Edited by Cherry - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail

girl i knew i'll defena.. help u.. sorry.  u should pm one of the mod.. im sure they can help u...

❤️❤️❤️EasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bEST❤️❤️❤️

vijay thumbnail
Hi,

I am logging through Firefox and at the moment I do not see any error.

I would suggest you to delete the Internet cache/cookies and then login.

If it still shows you as not logged in then just refresh the page.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Vijay
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cherry

Is there any known problem with IF running on FireFox browser?Because,I installed Firefox on my m/c two days back.When I'm in FireFox,I'm not able to log in to IF.Well...initially when I login,it will say "Successful Login".But when I enter any forum or when I try to post or reply a topic,it asks me to login again.So I have to go back to InternetExplorer to post or reply.

Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.

i use firefox aswell .. if after it shows successful login and returns bak 2 india forums main page just click on the refresh button on the toolbar available in firefox.... u wil see tht u r already logged in ... and u hav 2 keep refreshing ur page after every 5 mins 2 find out if any bodys has posted any thing new...

and after u post anything in any forum ... return bak 2 the main page of tht perticular forum and refresh ur page or else it wil show  u havent posted anything.....

i hav the same prob and i do this 2 solve it .... hope it works 4 u ... try it..😉

no1fanofronit
vijay thumbnail

Thanks no1fanofronit for helping her out.

Cheers,