Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Very Disappointed with krishna today (Page 2)

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

I agree with everyone here that Krishna needs a wake up call. She needs to remember that she is a wife as well as a daughter, sister. She should also know that her beloved father would never have wanted her separated from Pintu like this.

She is not good wife material at all. Poor Pintu. I think that she will never fight for him. She will sign whatever divorce papers he gives her and shed silent tears unless her mother tells her to go back home. As a BDO, she is a strong fighter but as a wife, she is a weak selfish cold hearted woman.
Yeap you right as BDO Krishna is a fighter but as a wife she appreciates Pinto been her husband she loves Pinto dearly but she needs to learn to show him that he is been appreciated and loved by her .

Krishna once stood up for Pinto at the cinema when he got into a fight , at that time they were not in talking terms then the day she confessed her love to him she alo stood up for him .
A few days ago she also ran from her mum's kitchen to stand up for him but tonight she allowed Dehati to insult their marriage , this part of Krishna I felt was wrong she should stand firm with her husband and defend talks that belittles their relationship .

I don't think Krishna is cold hearted just that she is ignoring the fact that she is a married woman . I think Manisha must start advising Krishna on her marriage .

Krishna certainly needs a wake up call so she realizes what she has in Pinto

Edited by taahir004 - 07 August 2012 at 1:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

kinshukluvsj Goldie

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

moniluvskinshuk

kinshukangel Groupbie
kinshukangel
kinshukangel

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
I don't like the behaving of krishna and her mom towards pintu and his family.krishna's mom showing her anger towards pintu and his family all time how she can forget this all done by also nirmal and krishna never cares about pintu she just care her family.
coolbreeze Newbie
coolbreeze
coolbreeze

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
can i ask u something is really krishna is a married women?Confusedpati patni mein dooriyam tho  normal hai that doesn't mean ki woh sindoor na daale aur mangalsutra pehna chod de Wackoim not shocked ki iski trp sabse low hai they truly deserve it.
kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
mangal sootra toh pehle se nahi pehni...only ganga and sargam wore... though I dont know why?
Jade0001 IF-Sizzlerz
Jade0001
Jade0001

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Krishna needs to give more consideration to her marriage , she loves Pinto she says it but she needs to also show him .
Pinto always does things to lighten her mood , he supports her so whats wrong with her why can't she also do the same for him .

I just did'nt like how she left Pinto I mean she is married to him so why does she carry on in that manner as if she is stealing or commiting a crime could she not stand up to Dehati just for once
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you Moni. I can tolerate her silence in front of anyone but can't tolerate her silence in front of BDP. I want her to give them back not with actions but with words.
I want her to support pintu like he does always now he will be supporting her in doing IAS also

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolbreeze

can i ask u something is really krishna is a married women?Confusedpati patni mein dooriyam tho  normal hai that doesn't mean ki woh sindoor na daale aur mangalsutra pehna chod de Wackoim not shocked ki iski trp sabse low hai they truly deserve it.

Usne Sindoor lagaana nahi choda . She is still putting it . Aur mangalsutra har Hindu caste mein pehnna zaroori nahi hai . Sindoor is what the most imp thing.

mystifyre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index