Afsar Bitiya

Very Disappointed with krishna today

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
LOved LOved the Outside scene of Prishna .  THE HUG was Wow Woww . The happiness to see each other in both of their eyes can be clearly seen And the way They both hugs Wow Didn't looked at all that It's midnight and they are meeting outside .This is what called TRUE PASSIONATE LOVE . But Tha Dehati asusual runis it all by pointing out on both of their characters argahhh She is just TOO MUCH . Iw as feeling like SLAPPING HER the way she tonts Prishna that It's not Mumbai or any big city but a BDO House .GOSH!! How Low she can go RIDICULOUS ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡.
HATS OFF to Pintu who speaks and gives a nice reply to her saying that He knows it's not Mumbai But she should also not forget that Krishna is his Wife . But I was throughly disappointed by Krishna today . I really didn't got it . Why krishna was running away when Pintu was with her ? ðŸ˜• .I mean she was leaving Pintu alone but Pintu holds her hand and stops her and speaks .But In last she leaves him saying Hum jaa rahe hai . She disappointed me today . I mean if As Husband Pintu can fight  with Dehati who was pointing fingers on their relationship then Why not Krishna ? As a Wife she had the duty and responsibility to save the respect of her marrige .Didn't liked at all the way she behaved in the scene . It was not as if Prishna were doing some crime by meeting at midnight . They were sitting outside and ABove all that They were MArried couple FORGOD SAKE , they have full right to do whatever they want , They were not disturbing anyone or creating any tamasha then Why the hell krishna didn't spoke along with Pintu? Atleast infront of Dehati she should have spoken , If Dehati can tell so mcuh to Pintu then why not Krishna ? It's high time Krishna should speak infront of those DISGUSTING BDP ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cant agree more Monica... Har baar Pintu has to take the lead...Krishna conveniently walks away...

Also wonder if you all realised that when her mother tells her if she had made a mistake Krishna says that she is a daughter first then a wife and daughter-in-law ...then for Pintu too... Sargam bhabhi came first and then Krishna into his life... but he never ever blamed Krishna ( none of them in the family blamed her ) for Sargam's death...

Strange...that Krishna feels more for her maika than her sasuraal...
...more for her mother than her ever doting husband...

It is high time she does something to save her marriage...
"sabr hi hadh bhi toh hoti hai."...I hope you all agree...
This content was originally posted by-kmfan_2

Cant agree more Monica... Har baar Pintu has to take the lead...Krishna conveniently walks away...

Also wonder if you all realised that when her mother tells her if she had made a mistake Krishna says that she is a daughter first then a wife and daughter-in-law ...then for Pintu too... Sargam bhabhi came first and then Krishna into his life... but he never ever blamed Krishna ( none of them in the family blamed her ) for Sargam's death...

Strange...that Krishna feels more for her maika than her sasuraal...
...more for her mother than her ever doting husband...

It is high time she does something to save her marriage...
"sabr hi hadh bhi toh hoti hai."...I hope you all agree...

Yes Absolutely aggree with u Di . HAr baar Why it has to be Pintu ? As a Wife Krishna too should know to fight for her marrige . If U remember she defended and supported Pintu on their confession day from that man who was insulting Pintu . I loved her that day .  I loved her on the day when Saraswai was insulting Pintu and she comes running from inside and defends Pintu . If she can do this infront of a stranger and her own maa then why she was silent today infront of Dehati ? Di I wouldn't be angry on her so much like i am now  if Instead of Dehati some other person was saying anything bad .But I just can't tolerate Krishna's silence infront of that BDP and specially when They are insulting her husband she should have stood up like a TRUE WIFE ans should have shut up that Dehati saying They are husband wife and Dehati have no right to stop them . I wish she would have done it . I felt very bad for Pintu the way Krishna releases her hand from Pintu and her reaction to Pintu while leaving was HORRIBLE .it was asif Pintu committed some mistake or crime by forcing her to come outside . I really didn't liked it at all. I felt for Pintu who was craving for krishna and just wanted to meet her , he didn't evenc ared whatzz the time and all , And Instead of supporting him Krsishna proved him wrong infront of Dehaati by leaving him alone ðŸ˜¡
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is what i keep saying she does not know how to love,she is just saying it not showing it. She is also taking her husband for granted, she has this belief that he will always b there for her.😔

MY Grandmother thaught us that when u get married always remember u r a wife first and anything after, why is it that krishna keep pushing her marriage to last, first it was her job now it is her mother when is her husband going to come first in her life.😡

IN my view now is the  perfect time for a love triangle with someone from pintu past maybe a very close friend or someone he grew up with. KRISHNA needs a major jult or someone or something to threaten her marriage { maybe pintu telling her he is tired of always fighting for this marriage n can't do it anymore} for her to wake up and fight, she is too passive.😉😈😉

I also think that BDP will used this separation to their advantages,🤬

SORRY for mentioning another serial here but  this was one of the reason why i had loved ABHA from YMGGK she always put her husband first.

Yesterday i think Ganga last statement should have been to krishna, if she is not careful she will lose everything.
Edited by latanzia - 11 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-latanzia

This is what i keep saying she does not know how to love,she is just saying it not showing it. She is also taking her husband for granted, she has this belief that he will always b there for her.😔

MY Grandmother thaught us that when u get married always remember u r a wife first and anything after, why is it that krishna keep pushing her marriage to last, first it was her job now it is her mother when is her husband going to come first in her life.😡

IN my view now is the  perfect time for a love triangle with someone from pintu past maybe a very close friend or someone he grew up with. KRISHNA needs a major jult or someone or something to threaten her marriage { maybe pintu telling her he is tired of always fighting for this marriage n can't do it anymore} for her to wake up and fight, she is too passive.😉😈😉

I also think that BDP will used this separation to their advantages,🤬

SORRY for mentioning another serial here but  this was one of the reason why i had loved ABHA from YMGGK she always put her husband first.

Yesterday i think Ganga last statement should have been to krishna, if she is not careful she will lose everything.

Agree fully...Krishna wake up...
taahir004 thumbnail
Today Krishna gets an opportunity to tell her mother about her marriage instead she knows her mother is grieving so she tells her mother exactly what the mother needed to hear , this was totally wrong on krishna's part .
Krishna should have explained to her mother that she is grieving her fathers death and the seperation from her husband . surely her mother would then understand .

Night falls and both Pinto and Krishna are missing each other terribly when Pinto comes to meet Krishna and grabs her to hug her she is more worried if anyone will see them but moments ago she was missing him .
they are not dating where they have to sneak away from everybody just to spend a few minutes together , they are married and here I totally blame krishna for overlooking this fact had she spoken to her mother and said Pinto should be allowed to visit then one can understand that she too is trying .

Dehati comes out as she sees it as an opportunity , knowing Saraswati has seperated Prishna . she taunts them and here again Krishna just wants to take the easy road out by leaving.
Pinto grab her hands and told Dehati that Krishna is his wife then why did Krishna still leave does she not understand been a wife she too has responsibilities towards her husband , she left Pinto infront of Dehati .
was krishna trying to send an indirect message to Pinto , that everything matters but her marriage .
if Krishna carries on neglecting Pinto she is going to loose him .
Edited by taahir004 - 11 years ago
@latanzia 

I know . This is the perfect time for a love traingle where A new Entry should come and Krishna should feel the fear of Loosing Pintu . Only thhen She will realize his worth.She knows it but she never applies it.Yes she do love Pintu a lot but Sometimes It is necessary to show ur love to ur partner . Even small small gesrtures can make him / her happy , Exactly like Pintu do. 
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with everyone here that Krishna needs a wake up call. She needs to remember that she is a wife as well as a daughter, sister. She should also know that her beloved father would never have wanted her separated from Pintu like this.

She is not good wife material at all. Poor Pintu. I think that she will never fight for him. She will sign whatever divorce papers he gives her and shed silent tears unless her mother tells her to go back home. As a BDO, she is a strong fighter but as a wife, she is a weak selfish cold hearted woman.
taahir004 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-JulieD

I agree with everyone here that Krishna needs a wake up call. She needs to remember that she is a wife as well as a daughter, sister. She should also know that her beloved father would never have wanted her separated from Pintu like this.

She is not good wife material at all. Poor Pintu. I think that she will never fight for him. She will sign whatever divorce papers he gives her and shed silent tears unless her mother tells her to go back home. As a BDO, she is a strong fighter but as a wife, she is a weak selfish cold hearted woman.

Yeap you right as BDO Krishna is a fighter but as a wife she appreciates Pinto been her husband she loves Pinto dearly but she needs to learn to show him that he is been appreciated and loved by her .

Krishna once stood up for Pinto at the cinema when he got into a fight , at that time they were not in talking terms then the day she confessed her love to him she alo stood up for him .
A few days ago she also ran from her mum's kitchen to stand up for him but tonight she allowed Dehati to insult their marriage , this part of Krishna I felt was wrong she should stand firm with her husband and defend talks that belittles their relationship .

I don't think Krishna is cold hearted just that she is ignoring the fact that she is a married woman . I think Manisha must start advising Krishna on her marriage .

Krishna certainly needs a wake up call so she realizes what she has in Pinto
Edited by taahir004 - 11 years ago
I really loved this scene when Krishna comes closer to Pinto he climbs off his bike quickly and grabs her into a hug it felt as if he did'nt see her for such a long time . they truely do love each other

But then Dehati spots them outside and comes to trouble them
I just could not understand Krishna's attitude , when her husband is there for her always then why did she just leave him .