Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon- Ped ke neeche Hero Heroine :D <3 (Page 2)

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

I don't know what more to say. You have covered everything with your awesome post. Seriously I too have expected a peck. But then I realised we are not that lucky. But any way this was one of the most romantic SwaRon moment. And the best after getting into relationship. Just loved the way Sharon pulled Swayam by his tshirt that was so much like Sharon. And then I had never thought saying all the best could be this romantic. They were at their adorable best today. I guess we won't get enough of today's episode.

WORD 

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Yeah seriously 2dayz epi ws lyk cherry n d cake aftr d last 2 epis! I m vry hapy as f nw as a swaron fan nd stil in swaron dreamland! Dey lukd so cute 2day! Nd needless 2 say dey r bck wid a bang wid sharon bein d diva nd swayam being majnu! Nd if i also hadnt watchd d promo fr ds week i also wud hv thot dat she ws bout 2 gv hm a peck! Bt eksath sab kuch toh nhi mil sakta na! Nd yeah lets jst nt xpct much coz trusting d CVs wud b d last thng i wud do nw! Bt i dnt thnk dis weekz quota z over! D stage scene f swaron z yet 2 cum!

Edited by shreyasi28 - 07 August 2012 at 12:20pm
ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Let me just start with your last line and I so agree with that !! I've come to a point where I try not to hope for more and find my SwaRon bliss in the scenes that I do get !!!

While still recovering from the super cute SwaRon dance yesterday, to see Swayam and Sharon wait back so that they can wish each other ALL THE BEST was so freaking cute !! Sharon is such a girly girl and it was so sweet to see her gift Swayam that badge !!!

I personally loved the way she pulled him aside by his tee cause that showed me that she was showing her right on him and shows how comfortable she is with him !!! And I was somewhat expecting Sharon to poke him with the badge after that !! After all, she is the Diva, she has to do something to remind him of that !!! Being sweet all the time ain't Sharon !!!

And poor MAJNU and poor us, like him, we too dreamt of a SwaRon kiss but Sharon nor the CVs are going to give it to us that easily !!! If there ever is a SwaRon kiss, all I can say is that it's a long way from now !! Till then, we shall rejoice with the under tree SwaRon romance that we do get !!!
surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Hahhaha d title is so attractive!! LOL
fantastic candy!! Clap

Today's scene was well...Wow...a plain wow! Star
and i dun think agr isse zyada dikhaya toh koi digest kr payga...! Confused
yeh do din toh maut thi meriii!
aisi nahi--- Dead
aisiii----- Day Dreaming

LOL phangurl i am aftr al Blushing
AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Candy...i loved the way u described everything. 

Hayeee nd Eeep Heart PartyDancingBlushing

I loved that Sharon got an "All the Best" badge for Swayam..finally she is expressing and Swayam toh hamesha karta hai but to see Sharon being so thoughtful makes my smiles bhery bhery broad. Wink

Loved how he wanted her to pin it n initially she was stunned but when she saw his angelic face frown a little she pulled him by his tee and that was so like Sharon...agar swayam ka haath pakadti toh shaayad woh feel na aati as per me. 

Ped ke neeche pinning the badge to Swayam's tee n looking into his eyes but the minute she saw Swayam lost in her she turned naughty and poked him LOL and then going that close wishing him all the best n giving him another heart badge...hayo rabba eh kudi teh jaan kad legi sadi vi teh Swayam di vi ROFL

Loved the scene...post confession this was the first time they were this close to each other. 

Sneha nd Shantanu are truly king n queen of expressions. Star

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 07 August 2012 at 6:28pm
nly4usharon Goldie
nly4usharon
nly4usharon

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
"Ped ke neeche hero heroine " haaye haayeDay DreamingDay Dreaming Bahut filmy line hai but really suits to SwaRon..loved every bit of this episodeBig smile sharon ko aadha ishq toh ho chuka hai bas ab uss din ka intezaar hai jab apan poora Dil degi Embarrassedohh yes i think dis week SwaRon's quota is over so no more SwaRon dis week :( but jitna mila hai m happiee with thatBig smile

Go to top