India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon- Ped ke neeche Hero Heroine :D <3

candybar Goldie
candybar
candybar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
There was a time when purane zamaane ke Hero and Heroine would romance under trees or dance around them.LOL Mujhe toh aaj SwaRon bhi kisi yesteryear film ke couple jaise lag rahe the. LOLHeart

Just when we were all recuperating from the SwaRon cuteness from yesterday's episode, they floored us all again today! Heart

It really was SO cute of Sharon to bring a good luck badge for Swayam. Typical girlfriend behavior. Big smileSwayam should have got something for her too.Wink

And dragging him away from the crowd by his Tee was extremely adorable and very Sharon-like.Big smile Attagirl Sharon Raiprakash!Clap
We're so proud of you!Thumbs UpHeart

She also poked the poor thing with the badge a la Hum Apke Hai Kaun.LOL *drifts off dreaming about the HAHK rehearsal hall scene...*Day Dreaming

And damn, she actually went so close to him...I seriously thought she would give him a peck but then realized the CV's would never be so kind on us.Confused  
Nonetheless, Swayam's hopeful/dreamy expressions there 'to die for'.Embarrassed And Sharmeeli Sharon always makes me go 'awwwieee'. Hug 

The heart badge thing was very very cute too. A sign that Sharon has already given her 'Dil' to Swayam, its totally his now.EmbarrassedHeart

All in all, an extremely alluring and delightful episode. We sure did deserve this.Smile

I also have a feeling that we've finished our SwaRon quota for this week.Confused Kal se sirf tension hoga dono teams mein. I don't think we'll get anything more than this.Ouch *sigh*

But I'm happy that itna toh mila. Being a SwaRon fan I've learnt that expecting too much will only lead to disappointments. 
So lest just all rejoice over this for now.SmileDancing

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

dancetillyoudroaneeqaswaron10sudhi1829raveena2807neeliyerpreitygal99Saee.Ttashu20sreya19roy.CoffeeStains.__anonymous__nly4usharonswaron19swaronlandflirteyedswayamsharonAmRiTa_SMirageSwaronTanuka_TanHaCoffeeAddict-Nia-SnoweysurbhimathurLamheChurakeshaani2209ABBY92thegameisonmarauder

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Reserved 

EDITED

I say, howdy, fellow we-act-like-we-dun-remember-each-other? Geek

Now then, if she'd kissed him, I would have been happier because that would have been far less cheesy than saying 'best of luck' under her breath near his ear. That's just, I dunno. But I liked the scene was the pleasantness it had. It generated a smile that I did with on my face, the whole episode had me smiling, so that's great. I liked the first SwaRon scene more, but this was nonetheless not bad. Embarrassed

Cool post, like always. (:

Edited by Savage - 07 August 2012 at 9:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

candybarmarauder

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I know!It was SO cute,the way she gave him the badge,and he made her attach it to his shirt.:D

I LOVE how she pulled him away from the crowd,and put the badge on his shirt shyly.:D

I was expecting her to give him a peck too,but CVs humpe itna meherrbaan toh hone waale hai nahi.

But phur bhi...VERY cute!

Hoping to see more SwaRon moments...and hoping to get our INTENSE SwaRon back!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

candybar

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I too liked today's episode.. swaron were just too adorable tonight.. all the best scene, badge thing, and swayam expecting a peckLOL.. Altogether it was too cute..

Hope after footloose we get a intense, passionate, and romantic swaron scene..Cause too much sweet thing is not digestible for me..So enough of cute scenes for now..

But still will not wish much..where CV's are concerned.. 

BTW your post and title of post are really nice like today's episode..I enjoyed reading it..Smile

-Shruti.

candybar

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
i agree with u!!
honestly, when i saw that badge i was smiling hardBig smile!!!!
sharon u so cute darling!!! i loved that convo too: tum bohat girly hoe, toe tumae koi problem hai!!!! at that time i said, i dont have!!!!!LOL
when sharon pulled swayam by tee, i loved it & that hum appake scene aaawww... when swayam kiss that badge i was blushingEmbarrassed
pata nai kal kya honae wala hai, but 4 now i m in swaronland!!! & i dont want to come back!!!!

candybar

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Yesterday and Today... These two episodes had me drooling like a dog. (Okay not a great imagination sight.) Ummm... I mean gaga in my dreamland.

Their cuteness was par superb. The little moments. They were so much fun.

I loved the whole change/no change bit today... Some other time, I'd have though they're dragging this thing, but now it's just making me go weak in legs! Tongue

candybar

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candybar

The heart badge thing was very very cute too. A sign that Sharon has already given her 'Dil' to Swayam, its totally his now.EmbarrassedHeart

Tu meri META behen hai Tongue .. Symbolism ka YEH angle toh maine SOCHA hi nahin Big smile Eeep .. I dont think I am capable of saying anything coherent right now . Cuz iGush and Gush .. and MORE GUSH !! Blushing

Gee yes it was SOOO retro .. boy and gurl under a TREE !!!! LOL

If I was 6 I'd shake my fists and burst my lungs to  "Swayam and Sharon, Sitting on a tree .. Ke - Aiii - Esss - Esss - Aiii - En -Gee" Tongue HAHA jokes I wasnt THAT stupid when I was 6  Tongue

But ahhh.. filmy or not .. I gotta say this .. It wasn't OTT .  Or too cheesy . It was just ... a simple happy lil moment they shared under taht tree and we are all the more gladder for it . SwaRon + Solitude = B-L-I-S-S

And need I say ? Reading you topic leaves me happy-grinning laiiikk an idiottt Big smile

Edited by SwaRon911 - 07 August 2012 at 9:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

candybarmarauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I don't know what more to say. You have covered everything with your awesome post. Seriously I too have expected a peck. But then I realised we are not that lucky. But any way this was one of the most romantic SwaRon moment. And the best after getting into relationship. Just loved the way Sharon pulled Swayam by his tshirt that was so much like Sharon. And then I had never thought saying all the best could be this romantic. They were at their adorable best today. I guess we won't get enough of today's episode.

LamheChurake

Go to top