Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Even Siddhi saying today that she is going to meet her son after 9 years and 4 months? How is that? She saw/met her son the day he was born and If today is his birthday, how can it be 9 years and 4 months? 

If she saw him the day he was born and today is his birthday, doesn't it make it even less than 9 years because the leap happened few days after the twins were born
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
arrey rani di...dnt ever think abt the Calculations...
dont u remember the anand's barsi, sidhi's birthdays, the delivery date and all dat???😆
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

arrey rani di...dnt ever think abt the Calculations...

dont u remember the anand's barsi, sidhi's birthdays, the delivery date and all dat???😆

I remember those as well Sonia, but this was the easiest calculation of all and they even mess this up😆
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Rani

@ Green - I guess that was the reason, we overlooked so many things, but this was just too big of a blooper not to be pointed out🤣

What happened to those 4 months of Bada Anand's (KC son) life? Poor kid magically lost 4 months of his life😆

Anyways, what was the need to show 9 years and 4 moths leap, why couldn't it be 9 years only😲?

yaar i think they may be celebrating this kid anand's birth day on the birth day of kunal's brother anand...🤣...see how smart i am!
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rani, come on yaar.. don't you know we are not supposed to count in Parichay!!!
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima2012

Rani, come on yaar.. don't you know we are not supposed to count in Parichay!!!

I know but what do I do with the logical side of my brain, it seems to be jumping out as these kinds of bloopers are shown😆😆
mochas156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CVs did it  on purpose so that many people like me could discuss about it...
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

yaar i think they may be celebrating this kid anand's birth day on the birth day of kunal's brother anand...🤣...see how smart i am!

Shumi👏, however, only If Parichay CVs were that smart 🤣 Celebrating the twins Birthday on Anand Chachu's birthday would have actually made sense to show 9 yrs and 4 mo leap, but I still think that in attempt to be over-smart, CVs have made fool out of themselves once again
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: mochas156

CVs did it  on purpose so that many people like me could discuss about it...

You are right Mochas👍🏼 Actually discussing about this is much better than discussing more serious stuff which always ends up offending one or the other group of the forum😉
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Rani

I remember those as well Sonia, but this was the easiest calculation of all and they even mess this up😆

hehe right right 🤣 🤣