SWARON:Revelling In Each Other's Love.<3

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
How BEAUTIFUL  were SwaRon today?:)

It almost seemed like they were basking in the warmth of their new-found emotions for each other.Swayam seems to be really eager to take the relationship a tiny step forward-Sharon's shy and nervous...but wants it too.:)

I found it real cute how Swayam pretended to tie his shoelaces in order to spend a few more minutes with Sharon,and how they said "All The Best" TOGETHER.:)

I love how Sharon's brought along a token for her man.He finds it girly,yet adorable.And I LOVE the way Swayam moved closer to her,indicating that she'd have to attach it to his shirt.<3

I wanted Sharon to pull him by the hand,I did,but the cute way in which she pulled his shirt was so CUTE as well!:D

And the girl's naughtier than a two-year old,as she pokes him with the badge on the chest.:P

And how AMAZING was the moment when Swayam indirectly places a kiss on the badge?Total "Awww" moment,it was.

And the end,when our TINY Sharon raises her feet to reach up to her TALL man(Hayye!)...and tells him all the best,giving him a heart-shaped badge?

That was a BEAUTIFUL acceptance of feelings...and I really hope that the day ain't far,when we see SwaRon walking down the streets,hand in hand...her shoulder on his.<3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U spoke my mind Sweets!🤗

Today's episode was ADORABLE. ❤️

I love it when Swayam and Sharon do such little things to bring a smile on the other's face.
 And when Sharon Raiprakash does something like this to bring a smile on Swayam's face, it surely IS memorable for us just like it is for Swayam.😊

Its so good to see Swayam do cute li'l things like placing a kiss on the badge. And when Sharon blushes, its the most wonderful sight always.😊

All in all, and extremely likeable episode. I dont know about the others, but mujhe toh BOHOT achcha laga aaj ka episode. ❤️
Edited by candybar - 11 years ago
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You have put down all my thoughts together..swaron were beautiful today..the best part about the episode were the cute moments..the way they expected each other to wish first and then ended up wishing each other together!!the way she pulled him away..the way she said best of luck and put the heart badge into his hands!!these little moments made the episode so worth watching!!
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RES

Swaron were so adorable today, no doubt.😳
They are enjoying this new phase of love and Sharon for once is loving the feel of being loved, unconditionally. The complete thought process of swaron with " all the best " was the best. and how they end up wishing all the best together being the best moment.
As Swayam said the badge thing was too girly and her response to it..the cutest.
I was happy the way she pulled him by the tee..and when she pokes the badge on his chest..😳
and how Swayam places a kiss on the badge..was of course an Aww. moment. 😍
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Each of the moments was beautiful... like the story of new found love.

the tiny moments... They make your heart flutter.

Shantanu and Sneha are masters of this art!!
shaani2209 thumbnail
Mera toh dil garden garden ho gaya😳

i toh literally jumped off the couch in amazement...cherry on the top was OUR fav BG pehla nasha😳

seeing them enter their love-garden is our wish we cherished since we fell for them...and now they have started taking their steps towards it😳 and do i need to say we all are loving it?

Shantanu and Sneha just nailed it with their expressions👏
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Ahhh Saku WHY do u write so beautifully .. as if the episode wasn';t enough 
Ahhh u know what girl ? Ask me and today was the day they looked more in love that EVER !! 😳

And its not just those chunky moments under the tree or the badge scene .. Those lil gestures, the half smiles as Swayam unloads the luggage from the mini van .. or the two of them standing near the entrace as Swayam signals for Sharon to pin the badge to his tee , unaware of the world rushing past them ..
And baba re .. WHAT a comeback Majnu-Miyaan makes ... that kiss he touches to the badge and Sharon's face displaying all possible shades of red .. blushing away to glory as she stands on her toes to whisper a fond goodluck ..

Ahhh ... I am ONE happy and content fan today ☺️
Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Ahhh Saku WHY do u write so beautifully .. as if the episode wasn';t enough 
Ahhh u know what girl ? Ask me and today was the day they looked more in love that EVER !! 😳

And its not just those chunky moments under the tree or the badge scene .. Those lil gestures, the half smiles as Swayam unloads the luggage from the mini van .. or the two of them standing near the entrace as Swayam signals for Sharon to pin the badge to his tee , unaware of the world rushing past them ..
And baba re .. WHAT a comeback Majnu-Miyaan makes ... that kiss he touches to the badge and Sharon's face displaying all possible shades of red .. blushing away to glory as she stands on her toes to whisper a fond goodluck ..

Ahhh ... I am ONE happy and content fan today ☺️

Hain na?

Its this small yet profound moments that MAKE SwaRon.<3

And the kiss he touches to the badge was...HAYYE..<33
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Edited my comment. 😊
mugdhaMJ thumbnail
aaj toh dil garden garden ho gaya yaar...maza hi aa gaya.,,,,,,,,,,every little little moment was very very sweet