Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Rishii-- As a Husband-My take..!!! (Page 3)

.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
mahan hai woh mahan. balke men tho kehti hoon woh purish hi nahi mahanppurish hai.

my opinion, we can agree to disagree Big smile

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Complete agreement to everything you said.
liesl IF-Sizzlerz
liesl
liesl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Awesome post ShonaTongue
Completely agree what you said and how you describe Rishi here.Embarrassed
forever.young IF-Sizzlerz
forever.young
forever.young

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
beautiful post shona Thumbs Up
samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Excellent post Shona. I liked how you picked up few examples of how Rishi has always stood for her in her life after his entry. 

Regarding dance competion i would say that what ever Rishi would have done, there would be criticism. I mean, now when he is opposing to her participation, he is criticized for being an arrogant and selfish husband who doesnt care about his wife's dreams and wishes.  In case he had encouraged (dont want to use 'allowed', coz many might think that who the hell is he to give permission), then also he would be criticized for being a selfish and uncaring husband, who doesn't care that his wife is pregnant (esp considering that she is in initial trimester) and is selfish for thinking about money than his wife and kids welfare and her inappropriate dreams.

Again coming to his slapping Indu thinking that she has aborted their child, it would look funny if he was shown as a sensible and sane individual even at such an adversity. When he is insane and is mad, i feel the connection with his current situation. My heart cried when he mourned Chiku's death. 

Coming to your closing line, i agree with you. I would like to have a husband like Rishi in my lifeDay DreamingEmbarrassed. But last i checked with Bhramha Ji, he doesnt manufacture those kindsEvil Smile. Rishi was an aberrationBig smile.   LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22liesl

girl_rocks IF-Dazzler
girl_rocks
girl_rocks

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged

agree 100% agree...

i will not say anything coz u said wat i wanted to say

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiin

Ausum post Shona Clap
Shona I am definitely in d list of wanting a future future RK Embarrassed
Coming to d point...RK is completely justified! He is tinking as a husband and a father...tinking about d child has noting wrong to it!!!
so true sis, whatever he did and is doing is justified, he would have never done such if he had little idea of reality, but a lie made it like that, i hope truth is revealed soon. 

RK has alwaz supported Indu in every situation...n dis time he has a valid reason for not agreeing !
all happened cz of a lie, hope people dont opt a lie over truth Ouch

Completely agree with everyting u hav said Shona Thumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index