Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cloudy.Night thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
shona very well said.ttly agree with u.thnx a lots frm d bottom f ma heart.luvd d way u describd d rishi.kya kho sb kuch to tumne keh dya.
sv/rk rocks
shona90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks all for ur comments really glad  u all liked it  πŸ€—
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shona90

Friends here are my views its its ok if wanna agree or disagree..!!

Rishii as a husband...!!!!

Well i think many of times Rishii had proved to be the best husband in times..!!!
There were many incidents that really filled my heart saying how much he love his wife.. His  love is unconditional and he had proven it many a times..!!!

He left his mother, his name everthing just for love...!!!

Wanst he loved his wife while taking  a stand for his wife wen everyone
in the house taken side of dualrii bua??wasnt he showed his love while searching a house beside SN so that she always be connected to her family bcuz he himself knw watsoever
Indira loves her family and always supported her...??? wasnt he showed his love for his wife when he asked her not to cook unless she ha the shaadi ka  chuda in her hands.. even he did not knw how to cook and also skipped the meal but always want his shreematiji to be happy..!!!! doest he showed his love for keeping a vrat for his wife just wen he finds his wife's long live..!!!
you said it all dear, when kutumb, inder, vidit, munna, sunaina, mandira everyone was against indira then it was rishi who was with her, when noone trusted her, it was rishi who stood by her side, when noone was there to wipe her tears, it was rishi who cried with her, when whole SF was with inder, it was rishi alone who came along with indira, there are many instances which proved he is an ideal husband which many girl will like to have in her life

hum aksar achii achii baaatein bhul jaate haii, but these small things also means a lot
especially to a wife who has such a lovely and a caring husband..!!!

Regarding child?? well who father doesnt care for his child??i mean it would have been strange if he asks indira to continue dancing just for money???
I think father will do the same.. not only abt child he is caring for his wife bcuz the first 3 months mother and child has to be very careful and exactly wat a father is doing?? if calling is desperate i would all the father's kwing a child cmg in ther lives will react the same..!!!
well said shona, dont you think noone would have accepted te track if they would have showed RK allowing indira to dance, what he did was totally justified, being a father he has his full right over the child

As for financial stability well i wud like to say in India many childs are born in the worst financial conditions..!! but still they are happy being parents gives a new life to them... !!
instead of celebrating the joy of being proud parents we don sit and do afsoos yeh kya hogaya ???everyone celebrate ther joy and welcome the new born not doing hisaab of
ther salaries..!!
well said again my sweetheart πŸ‘ we can not murder our grandparents na if we arent able to earn much, all we do is we reduce our share so that everyone can have its own part, so why this financial point came out in minds i really dont know  because the same way we cant murder our child just because we arent able to earn that much.

Well i think we cant blame Rishii if he is not sensing what is wrong.. i thing many times he felt and even asked Indira what the problem is but she wanna hide the truth everytime makes some or the other excuses..!! And as far fainting of Indira is conecrend well i think Rishii would have surely guessed something wrong and ge to knw facts
but only if indira didnt say she is pregnant..knowing she is pregnant fainting of Indira does bother him, but he is just taking it is a  symptom of pregnancy..!!!
yes sweetheart, i loved your points after she drunk he asked her, many times he tried to find out like when saubhagyawati thing happened, but all the time indira preferred to lie than making him aware of reality. even when she was dancing he asked her if she was? and she lied, at Jhoom barabar jhoom he was shocked at false promise made by indira in morning  rishi tried a lot from his side but what he can do if indira is not willing to tell the truth

About employement.. Rishi many times did said he is feeling bad of not finding  a job and tired searching it.. also in a scene in temple while praying he did mention he is feeling bad for  not working and his wife working..!!! i always say this and will still stick to the same
he was a hier of deewan family.. so for him finding a job like a normal being
was difficult bt doest mean he didnt want to take the responsibility just he wanted
to take it seriously i am happy he did it...And 8000/- i guess CV's are responsible for showing such a talented and a law holder degree with such salary..!!!

And about his anger i think it has been justified, the act he did was in moment
of anger..!!! anyone at his place wud do the same.. 

about the recent rishi slapping indira ...!! i wud say i havnt seen the segment so cant
comment much on that, but to b veryy honest i knw this was gonna happen.. after knowing that his wife decided to abort the child jut to take  a part in
the dance competition for the sake of money.. so in the moment of anger he did so...!!!!

I am saying this again this act is of Ricky Deewan...we can always see whenever he gets angry we get to see Ricky deewan-the angry man.. we get to see more of him now-a-days..!!!
perfect lines it was act of Ricky Deewan, i guess it is justified, the outburst was the need of hour after you come to know ur innocent child is aborted. 

Okk now my closing lines i wud say rishii the man the one who loves his wife
unconditionally and do anything for his love., the girl coming in his life would surey be  a lucky girl waise hamare forum mein many awating for this person..!!!
(many doesnt not mean everyone so plzz don object on this πŸ˜ƒ )
yes me waiting for the person like Rishi too β€οΈ

loved the post my princess
you said it all
πŸ€—
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: light_28

Rishi is the best Husband i agree100% on this. Even yesterday they showed that at night in his room he told to indira( the missing indira actually) that he did not have the courage to go and give the certificate to dance organisers because he didnt want to shatter indira's dream. No way could he think of doing things at her back and so he had come there to tell indira all at once and clear that he cares indira. He wished to be so truthful to her .He wished to tell all his pain and care to indira.

And then later on at the competition place  he gets to hear completely opposite picture of himself from indira's mouth.. Tell me who will not be frustrated

very well said roshini, at one side indira promises him and later she goes for the dance competetion, secondly the way indira said such things about rishi in public which wasnt a dignified act of hers, so rishi's frustration is justified.
moreover he now comes to know that indira aborted her child, how would have felt at this thing, his only dream was to have a family, and his own wife broke it, his act was totally justified from my POV 
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I love Rishi!  I wish i had a husband like him. 

The slap is 100% justified.  He has asked his wife dozens of times to stop and to think about herself and the baby.  He's seen her faint so many times and he knows her life is stressful and he wants her to slow down and take care of herself.  He got a job and he was trying to dance to make more money for the family.  He is a scared little boy who never knew love and he thought this was his chance to have a happy family. 

But he has a horrible wife who has lied to him for sake of whoknowswhat.  Then she said such harsh words about him not knowing he was in earshot. I've always said she doesn't love him.  In his eyes right now she is no better than the family he left her for.  She's showing that she is a SHARMA and her eyes are on the money.  Shes so worried about her family she donesn't realize that she is shattering and killing her husband.

If she would have told Rishi the truth in the beginning instead of lying, things would be so different right now.  Rishi woudl do everything under the sun to save her.  He would also support her in the dance competition as he knows that her dream.  And if she was to die he would want her to live every dream.  He would help her to move her family along.  But she never understood Rishi.  Yes the tumor will hurt him and the though of loosing her would kill him, but it would also push him to be strong and be her rock.
sakshi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post and very nicely written Shona.  Agree with you 100%
.FALTU. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
mahan hai woh mahan. balke men tho kehti hoon woh purish hi nahi mahanppurish hai.

my opinion, we can agree to disagree πŸ˜ƒ
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Complete agreement to everything you said.
sonie32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post ShonaπŸ˜›
Completely agree what you said and how you describe Rishi here.😳
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
beautiful post shona πŸ‘πŸΌ